Quantcast

597 posts / 370842 viewsLast Reply

Guest DailyDose

She's looking like she could make that couch creak :D

Guest vehobalomu
3 hours ago, I-gotachubbywife said:

They are all candid shots 

This is super fucked up. You're taking pictures and posting them online without her consent. You're violating her trust.

All comebacks aside, you should probably tell her you're doing this. You don't want to hurt someone by doing something like this behind their back, especially someone you're close to

On 4/13/2019 at 6:04 PM, I-gotachubbywife said:

How’s she looking??

You have a gorgeously growing wife, and I'm happy we get to share in the journey.

Just wish to be a fly on the wall at your place to figure out if she knows you prefer her this way, if she knows it turns you on, the talks the 2 of you have about weight, etc.

On 4/14/2019 at 6:54 AM, gigacal said:

What does she say about you taking pictures? Is she into it?

On 4/15/2019 at 11:19 AM, I-gotachubbywife said:

They are all candid shots 

This thread has been reported by members for you posting pictures of your wife without her knowing. We've since been discussing your case and how to handle it and came to the following conclusion:

The board staff thinks that secretly taking pictures of your wife in the safe space that is her home and subsequently posting those pictures to Curvage without telling her is morally reprehensible.

Your posts will be removed from this thread. The thread itself will be taken down in two weeks from now.

Said posts and the thread will be restored when you tell your partner about her pictures being posted here and providing visual evidence of her giving her ok.

the fresh prince of bel air slap GIF

Guest johnjohnfred123

Bit orwellian. 

5 hours ago, johnjohnfred123 said:

Bit orwellian. 

I must disagree.

We at Curvage absolutely believe in freedom of speech and freedom in general. To be candid, we pride ourselves for being exceptional in this regard.

However, to be colloquial, Ones' freedom to swing their fist stops at somebody's face! 

We don't make arbitrary decisions either. We carefully deliberated over this matter.

There is in every civilized country an expectation of privacy within one's personal living quarters. (their home) We always assume each poster here is acting in good faith unless we are informed to the contrary. This individual member openly admitted to violating another persons expected privacy and using our service as a vehicle for this violation. This is not only a breach of our terms of service but absolutely shifts the onus onto us to either support OR prohibit this behavior. 

We like great content as much as any of you, but we are unwilling to circumvent doing what's morally right in order to obtain the respective content.

Thread locked!