Carina Shero

Ed Exley

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Loverbbw said:

She has bc I asked her lol. She says that curvage steals her content and doesn't want to be fetishized

I respect the fact she is not willing to be adressed as a sexual object, but we are not the only platform to share her public content nor the ones responsibles of the sexual commodity appeal she as much any any Lingerie model or Instagram "model" does consciously sells to their clientele.

I am all about respecting woman and stop acting like if we've drawn straight out of a cave, but at some point some people might being so disgeneous, the sheer gratuitous shower of disrespectful b****cing some people give to this community whike being fully self-aware we are the reason why their profession turns well. 

She made a whole carreer going up several hundreds of pounds within mere years and sell the commodity fantasy than her glorified, ever-enlarging once-willowy-now-corpulent body of a modern woman stepping out bravely beyond the cluntches of social normalism appeals. Render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar or the people might been tempted to taketh back what has been giveth.

3 hours ago, John Smith said:

She made a whole carreer going up several hundreds of pounds within mere years and sell the commodity fantasy than her glorified, ever-enlarging once-willowy-now-corpulent body of a modern woman stepping out bravely beyond the cluntches of social normalism appeals. Render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar or the people might been tempted to taketh back what has been giveth.

I do find it a bit hard to believe someone wants to pose in their underwear on social media and then turn around and say they do not want to be sexualized. It's like a vegetarian that sells burgers complaining about people eating meat.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...