Like mother like daughter

Guest Imswagg00

Guest Imswagg00

Okay so this has just been on my mind and I know people like myself like to hear about things like this, so here it is! 

My senior year of high school o was dating this volleyball player and she by far had the nicest ass out of any of the other girls, it was actually surprising because she was super skinny. She actually was super strict about her body and was really mean to bigger girls always telling me about how certain girls looked and blah blah blah, she was kind of a bitch but she was hot and I was a senior in high school so who cares, anyways I was constantly at her house and her mom was a stay at home who constantly worked out as well. Her mom was super skinny but quite attractive as well lol, anyways I’m now a sophomore in college and me and the girl actually ended up splitting up before college and we actually attended the same college, she still plays volleyball but she’s actually gained a decent amount of weight, you can’t particualry tell it’s that much because a lot more went to her ass than anywhere else but she now has much bigger thighs and a couple of rolls when she sits, anyways I was scrolling through social media a couple days ago and she had posted a pic with her mom who has now become very chubby, her boob have gotten HUGE and her arms and thighs are much bigger, it’s actually pretty hot and kinda funny how they’ve completely neglected their old life style and have plumped up. I really hope to see more gaining from them both! There honestly aren’t that many pictures or I would post them. And I can’t find anymore of her mom which sucks because she’s gained the most. I’d honestly say her mom has gained 50-55 pounds of fat but I’m not good at judging that and I’d say my ex has gained about 15-20 pounds fat and muscle from still playing sports. 

But I just think it’s pretty interesting and Id like to keep you all updated if more changes and o can acquire some photos! 

Guest Vladimir Putin

Personally I love it when a thin girl puts on weight to the point of becoming fatter than her mom.