Oprah Winfrey

MILF-Lover

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Strange... I couldnt find an Oprah topic via search engine.

You do realize this is Oprah we're talking about, right?  A woman that for reasons that have nothing to do with her size or body, many guys would say that as a rule, is not sexy?

You do realize this is Oprah we're talking about, right?  A woman that for reasons that have nothing to do with her size or body, many guys would say that as a rule, is not sexy?

Gayle King thinks she is sexy. Stedman may also find her sexy but I think he is just the beard for Gayle.

post-7057-1451324086733_thumb.jpg

post-7057-14513240869879_thumb.jpg

post-7057-14513240873911_thumb.jpg

I remember a few years ago she would occasionally go sleeveless on her show - her arms are asbsolutely divine! They are absolutely massive (even bigger than one would think for a woman her size) but despite that they are creamy smooth, with flawless skin tone that just boggles the mind...and the way they quiver so sensuously when she moves them is incredible! Sadly I haven't seen her go sleeveless in ages though... *cries*

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...