Round belly

plumsoup23

Hi all,

So this is my first time here - be kind!

I'm currently a UK24, not looking to gain but looking to make my belly more round. It's currently just flabby rolls to be honest and I can't get over how good all these gorgeous round bellies look. I want one, but don't want to gain. So I ask, does anyone have any tips for making my belly rounder please? I've posted a current picture of me standing, so sorry for the poor quality!

Thanks x

MVIMG_20180327_200717~2.jpg

How your body stores fat is largely genetic.  There isn't much you can do to influence it outside of trying to alter your hormone levels, which you definitely do not want to play with due to the medical conditions it can cause.  Any impact that would have probably wouldn't change your fat rolls or flabbiness either.  Only other option would be to lose enough weight that there is no longer enough fat to roll or be flabby, but you may still not like how you carry the weight and/or the amount you had to lose. IMO the best thing you can do is internalize that many people like flabby roly poly bellies and develop the same appeal for it yourself as well.

Alright, well like I said it's no guarantee your shape will turn out the way you want it to, even more so if you end up with loose skin.  And make sure you are actually willing to do what is necessary to lose substantial weight and have an effect. You won't get results doing this half heartedly.   

You can find such people on any FA website.  For example, on bbw-chan there are posters that like the ssbbw model vanilla hippo, whose rolled and flabby belly hangs down to her knees.  Not only one body type is desired.

20 minutes ago, plumsoup23 said:

Are you saying I used Photoshop or I need Photoshop?

I think he's probably joking that photoshop would be an easy way to get the look you want.  Alternatively, perhaps a fat transfer or fat scultping procedure could work, but I don't think it's ever been tried or requested if it's even possible.

7 hours ago, ThunderousRegret said:

Round bellies are usually cause by a tightness of the skin, which is mostly genetic I think. If you we're to gain really fast you'd probably end up with a round(er) belly for a while but in the end genetics will win

Maybe a skin tightening treatment could work then?  Again though I don't something like this has been tried or requested if it's even possible.

Being inclined to pile up from the midsection as a woman is a matter of genetics. But the only thing I may suggest you to try is constantly bear a belt. Some female gainers claims it help to stack up any extra fat mass in the areas atop the lower half body.

Gaining weight due to full sedentarity helps too but this is not recommandable if you want to not depend from everybody.