• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, DailyDose said:

You look adorable, thank you for your posts! How did you find this place actually? Also do you have any idea how you'd like to look one day?

I found this place from an amazing friend 🤗 I have to specific goals for how I want to look one day yet. I just know that I would rather eat delicious food than starve myself. Any suggestions?

Guest DailyDose
2 hours ago, Island Juicy said:

I found this place from an amazing friend 🤗 I have to specific goals for how I want to look one day yet. I just know that I would rather eat delicious food than starve myself. Any suggestions?

Well in my view I think a good amount of indulgence would just grow your natural curves even more beautifully. I hope you enjoy your journey here. :)

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, MUSEic said:

Aloha, gorgeous! A veautiful face and beautiful curves. You will certainly fit in here. Welcome!

PS, Is that maunawili falls in the background?

Mahalo for the compliment! 🤗 Its actually  Secret Falls up the Wailua River. I live on the island of Kauai. 

5 minutes ago, Island Juicy said:

So I have a bit of a confession/ dilemma. My bf likes skinny women and when we first got together I was pretty skinny. But I love eating and want to gain weight. Stuffing myself and pleasing my taste buds is practically orgasmic. I’m not sure what to do?

One option is just to keep doing what you want and see how things go. Sometimes guys who prefer thinner women don't really mind when they're seeing slow changes.

But that might not work. In which case it's usually a good idea to just be open about your preferences as soon as possible. If he's accepting, or at least willing to see how it goes, then things can progress. And if he's not, that definitely sucks, but maybe less than having that conversations months or years down the line.

Guest Kimera
1 hour ago, Island Juicy said:

So I have a bit of a confession/ dilemma. My bf likes skinny women and when we first got together I was pretty skinny. But I love eating and want to gain weight. Stuffing myself and pleasing my taste buds is practically orgasmic. I’m not sure what to do?

I think it’s a matter of what makes you happier. You know that no matter what there’s a legion of guys that’ll find you attractive at any size. You’re just that gorgeous! 

5 hours ago, Island Juicy said:

What has he said about your weight gain? Have you talked about your kinks together? You should be able to find a common ground between the two of you sexually, unless hes not willing to change or cannot change in which case you need to reevaluate your relationship.

• Curvage Model

He says he will love me regardless but prefers me to stay skinny. I think he just freaks out at the thought of me massively gaining weight over night. So I decided to slowly gain weight without him noticing. Maybe start off with 5lbs then 10-15lbs. We will see how it goes. What do you think?

6 hours ago, Island Juicy said:

He says he will love me regardless but prefers me to stay skinny. I think he just freaks out at the thought of me massively gaining weight over night. So I decided to slowly gain weight without him noticing. Maybe start off with 5lbs then 10-15lbs. We will see how it goes. What do you think?

I dont you know or your boyfriend, so i cant presume to know your realtionship, but i dont think thats the smarts action as your forcing him into a 50/50 situation. In this situation whether he likes it or not your going to put on weight so he will secretly like the extra chub or doesn't which would cause problems because in that senario he would confront you about it and kink shame you or striaght you tell you to get back in shape. If stuffing and weight gain and being big makes you feel good then thats it, you cant change that. I tried to for a smaller girl once and it doesnt work out. Its like trying to gay if your straight. As a couple you would both have a different view on beauty, sex, preference etc. Again i dont know your situation but as a 24 year old man ive been with skinny girls and big girls and you can have fun for a while but after while you get to know a person and it shows. Sorry for the blogpost.

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, moredew13 said:

I dont you know or your boyfriend, so i cant presume to know your realtionship, but i dont think thats the smarts action as your forcing him into a 50/50 situation. In this situation whether he likes it or not your going to put on weight so he will secretly like the extra chub or doesn't which would cause problems because in that senario he would confront you about it and kink shame you or striaght you tell you to get back in shape. If stuffing and weight gain and being big makes you feel good then thats it, you cant change that. I tried to for a smaller girl once and it doesnt work out. Its like trying to gay if your straight. As a couple you would both have a different view on beauty, sex, preference etc. Again i dont know your situation but as a 24 year old man ive been with skinny girls and big girls and you can have fun for a while but after while you get to know a person and it shows. Sorry for the blogpost.

No worries 😋 don’t apologize I appreciate the feedback and you made some really good points. I’ll take what you said into consideration and figure out what to do.