• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, DailyDose said:

Adorable and the beach looks amazing, you're so lucky to live in Hawaii. What a difference this time of year!

Mahalo! I am definitely blessed to live in Hawaii. It’s been cold lately though. We are having a long freak winter. I will post bikini beach photos as soon as the weather gets better. 🙃 I have so many bikinis I want to show off. 

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Dang I miss living in Hawaii. Seeing curvy girls on the beach like you....thats the only thing that got me outta da water!! Super cute!

What island did you live on? I’m here on Kauai. I love watching the curvy women on the beach! I bartend poolside so I get to admire all day. 😏

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

On Oahu. I miss the North Shore the most! Sounds like you have the perfect job for people watching!!

I bartend, haha you would think people watching is awesome but I have to take the good with the bad. I love watching all the curves but I still have to see the tiny speedos and burnt skin as well. 🤣 I’m a west side girl, but I love the north shore too. What do you miss most about Hawaii? 

43 minutes ago, Island Juicy said:

I bartend, haha you would think people watching is awesome but I have to take the good with the bad. I love watching all the curves but I still have to see the tiny speedos and burnt skin as well. 🤣 I’m a west side girl, but I love the north shore too. What do you miss most about Hawaii? 

The food, the smell of plumarias blooming, the salt air in the morning. I miss my Filipino avacado tree in my backyard, banana tree in the front. I miss surfing before work, and sneaking away on big swell days. I miss my neighbors hawaiian cooking.....I shoulda' never left!

Thats the best part of people watching!  I loved watching tourists first experience with a lil undertow while splashing in the "harmless" ocean. How white people are when they 1st arrive, and how careless they can be on their first day on the beach with the sunblock! 

• Curvage Model
On 4/13/2018 at 7:05 PM, ylledeuce said:

The food, the smell of plumarias blooming, the salt air in the morning. I miss my Filipino avacado tree in my backyard, banana tree in the front. I miss surfing before work, and sneaking away on big swell days. I miss my neighbors hawaiian cooking.....I shoulda' never left!

Thats the best part of people watching!  I loved watching tourists first experience with a lil undertow while splashing in the "harmless" ocean. How white people are when they 1st arrive, and how careless they can be on their first day on the beach with the sunblock! 

On 4/13/2018 at 7:05 PM, ylledeuce said:

You can always come back. 🙃 No matter where you are, live Aloha. I do love all the fruit that grow all over the place. I have a papaya tree, avocado tree, calamansi tree, and a guava tree in my yard. I do love my Hawaiian lunch plates 🤤 lau lau with poi. MmMmm I’m getting hungry. Beach and food, 2 of the best things in life. I like the smell of the ginger flowers 

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model
On 5/19/2018 at 7:39 AM, regbill said:

I hope you and your family are doing well.

As for the photos you look great.:) I especially like the 2nd photo because we get to see your soft midsection and cute belly button.:wub:

Thank you for your concern, my family will get through this tough time. All we can do now is wait and pray. 

My belly is really soft and super smooth. 

Last time I was on Kauai was about three years ago. We stayed near Princeville but we have also stayed in Lihue. We love Dukes and Kauai Pasta and we love the shave ice on Kauai, especially that little shack near Dukes. Hanalai is beautiful and of course the Napalai Coast. Just writing about it makes me want to go back. 

• Curvage Model
On 5/21/2018 at 12:34 AM, BilledMeUp said:

Last time I was on Kauai was about three years ago. We stayed near Princeville but we have also stayed in Lihue. We love Dukes and Kauai Pasta and we love the shave ice on Kauai, especially that little shack near Dukes. Hanalai is beautiful and of course the Napalai Coast. Just writing about it makes me want to go back. 

I have friends that work at KP Pasta, they opened another one on the west side with different item menus. I love Dukes! It's right on Kalapaki beach and you can watch the cruise ships sail in and out the pier. Unfortunately after all the flooding that happened this year, the north shore isn't the same anymore. I work in the south shore (Poipu) and we are expected to be really busy this summer with North shore still recovering. Hopefully the floods washed out all the hippies hiding in the Napali Coast. You should definitely come back ! Let me know when you do. How often do you come to Kauai?

• Curvage Model

Just wanted to let everyone know I added 2 new video clips. Just little interesting videos to get to know me better, get to know my story a little bit. There's no nudity, sex or food in these 2 videos but do not worry the curves and stuffing are coming soon! Hope you like my mini video clips. ☺️

IMG_6952.JPG