• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, 1233Jon jon said:

Have you got any tattoos that you haven't shown us yet?

I do have more tattoos than what I have shown in my pictures on the forum. In the clip I just loaded to the site, I show off all of my tattoos. I have 7 altogether. I do need a cover up on my side tattoo. 🙃 Do you have any tattoos?

Guest fishmish
On 4/1/2018 at 5:07 PM, Island Juicy said:

He says he will love me regardless but prefers me to stay skinny. I think he just freaks out at the thought of me massively gaining weight over night. So I decided to slowly gain weight without him noticing. Maybe start off with 5lbs then 10-15lbs. We will see how it goes. What do you think?

You could try that.  It might be a good way to see how much you like it and how much it bothers him.

To be honest, though, in the long run you two are going to want different things sexually.  There's a good chance that neither of you will ever be truly satisfied.  I am only one person, so take this with a grain of salt, but I've been in a relationship where everything besides the sex was good.  We just weren't sexually compatible, and even after years together it kind of prevented our relationship from being at the level we both desired....  Sad but true.

• Curvage Model
On 4/9/2018 at 9:53 AM, fishmish said:

You could try that.  It might be a good way to see how much you like it and how much it bothers him.

To be honest, though, in the long run you two are going to want different things sexually.  There's a good chance that neither of you will ever be truly satisfied.  I am only one person, so take this with a grain of salt, but I've been in a relationship where everything besides the sex was good.  We just weren't sexually compatible, and even after years together it kind of prevented our relationship from being at the level we both desired....  Sad but true.

Don’t get me wrong, the sex is still amazing. I appreciate your in put though. I hope my weight gain doesn’t put a damper on it though. 

Guest DailyDose

Adorable and the beach looks amazing, you're so lucky to live in Hawaii. What a difference this time of year!