• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, billow said:

Damn, you are hot!  :wub:   Happy to see you on Curvage!

What brings you here?

🙏🏽 Thank you! Curiosity at first, and after checking out the site and what it’s all about, I love that the whole community on here is so positive. I was looking for a place where I can be comfortable with my body and enjoy showing it off. I also love curvy women and love to browse at all the beauty out there. It’s also encouraging to see confident women. Hope that answers your question. 😊

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

welcome!! hopefully youll be here, rond and rounder for many years to come.

I do eat a lot! I eat whatever I want when I want. My weight fluctuates all the time. Over time you should be able to see the differences. I’ll try and take some belly shots on my next day off so you can track my progress if you like.

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

welcome!! hopefully youll be here, rond and rounder for many years to come.

I do eat a lot! I eat whatever I want when I want. My weight fluctuates all the time. Over time you should be able to see the differences. I’ll try and take some belly shots on my next day off so you can track my progress if you like. Here’s one picture of me skinny and a couple more recent ones that show some gains.

687BA150-7BFF-4E3F-BD99-BC087F14CE37.jpeg

3F24691E-CFAE-4FE5-8A37-5952FB962143.jpeg

F6941B58-409A-4A5F-B41F-1E0C9826DABA.jpeg

56D4268B-6C47-4413-9381-712E5676CD5A.jpeg

Guest DailyDose

You look adorable, thank you for your posts! How did you find this place actually? Also do you have any idea how you'd like to look one day?