Jennifer Love Hewitt

Guest pipik.pipikus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm glad she looks tired, in that it means she's actually doing some mothering and not just handing the baby off to nannies 24/7.  The weight will have a harder time coming off, too.

That hair color looks awful on her, though.

I'm glad she looks tired, in that it means she's actually doing some mothering and not just handing the baby off to nannies 24/7.  The weight will have a harder time coming off, too.

That hair color looks awful on her, though.

My guess is she's trying to look young and it's not really working.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I just saw the Kimmel segments. Her boobs look crazy big. And I definitely noticed some side rolls going on. Although it is hard to tell considering she's wearing a black dress. You can also notice her double chin throughout the segment. Great stuff

Guest moreb92

just saw the latest episode of criminal minds, she definitely has some extra meat on her these days. looking very voluptuous. this could be an interesting development

she certainly looked plump -- fat arms, big hips, some belly, and her boobs looked enormous...is she pregnant?  just gave birth? or just packed on some weight?

Whatever it is she looked amazing!

Guest moreb92

"some" extra meat?  holy shit, the whole episode was a win!  sideshots. never seen her bigger ever.

she gave birth 10 months ago  :P

ahh, fantastic!  that weight looks there to stay and she's radiant!