Jennifer Love Hewitt

Guest pipik.pipikus

• 2 weeks later...

The Client List was cancelled today.  Good news, now she doesn't have a job requiring her to get in shape immediately after having the baby.

What would have been awesome news is if they filmed that horrible show throughout her whole pregnancy, wrote it in and kept the story going with the baby so she wouldn't have to lose weight.

Guest AirJordanFan93

The Client List was cancelled today.  Good news, now she doesn't have a job requiring her to get in shape immediately after having the baby.

Someone on the Superior Pics forums balmed her pregnancy for getting the show cancelled and i thought that was pretty damned stupid.

Someone on the Superior Pics forums balmed her pregnancy for getting the show cancelled and i thought that was pretty damned stupid.

Isnt' that exactly why the show is cancelled?

Guest AirJordanFan93

I haven't heard why but I saw that and just took it as a stupid comment and once again shows that a lot of people online really can't accept female celebrities wanting to have kids its just really fucking annoying.

While introducing a baby on a show about a prostitute is ridiculous, it's more about Jennifer pulling a power play and wanting the actor who fathered the baby to also play the father on the show.  Apparently the producers thought it would make more sense for another character to be the dad instead, so there was an impasse and eventually Lifetime decided a new season wasn't worth the drama.

Good call on the part of the suits, especially since JLH probably won't marry this dude either.  From everything I've heard she's incredibly demanding and controlling in relationships, plus she seems to have shitty taste in men.

I find myself oddly of two-minds about these pics:

1. It's always great to see, and the bigger the better.

But...

2. I personally detest that things like paparazzi exist. Famous or not, no one really has a right to invade another humans privacy 24/7... No matter the "excuse".

So, that being said, I'm painfully torn on enjoying this. Lol

But...

2. I personally detest that things like paparazzi exist. Famous or not, no one really has a right to invade another humans privacy 24/7... No matter the "excuse".

WHAT'S THAT?  I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY BALLS SLAPPING AGAINST MY THIGHS

Guest AirJordanFan93

But regardless, the good news is: She is still preggers, and going to have a kid.. and be out of work... so Mommyhood takes over.. and the weight just may stay around a bit longer... lol *fingers crossed*

Unless she does one of them People Magazine covers 5 weeks after giving birth showing how quickly she looses the pregnancy weight. Thats highly unlikely but still.

But...

These concerns don't necessarily apply here, since JLH notoriously covets fame and attention of any sort, and almost always is herself the one who summoned the paparazzi to photograph her.