Jennifer Love Hewitt

Guest pipik.pipikus

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 7/2/2021 at 2:40 AM, Hotty2fatty said:

Remember that confident look on her face in every movie she was in after party of 5 that she stripped off to show off her skinny little body in a bikini or a pair of panties?

Gone

I had a friend who was a huge fan. I remember he was confused because they never showed her from the waist down in Ghost Whisperer, and I remember he said "I hope she's not getting fat", scared at the though. Guess what, she was LMAO!

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations, Jennifer!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9974777/Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-42-husband-Brian-Hallisay-welcome-child-son-Aidan.html

In a way to cap off Jennifer's 3rd pregnancy...Here's another recent photo post (one final bare belly shot) via Instagram.

Caption: "Well this is how my kids sent me to the hospital. My belly was a big hit. “It is said that women leave their bodies in labor… they travel to the stars to collect the souls of their b**s, and return to this world together.” It was my greatest honor to go and collect you Aidan James. Now back to snuggles and resting. 👶🏻🧡" (09/09/21):

241532239_842921622915445_9030766404043168768_n.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...