Jennifer Love Hewitt

Guest pipik.pipikus

On 8/11/2019 at 5:37 AM, Guest B/A Creator said:

B/A 😍

20190811_143558.jpg

20190811_143352.jpg

20190811_143332.jpg

holy shit. there's not a thin bone in her body. these are amazing. she looks like she tripled and every part of her is busting at the seams. face, flabby thigh arms, a barrel of a gut, and jugs that are basically air bags full'a pudding, and thighs and cankles that'd crush anyone from i know what you did last summer hahaha. it's hot. i mean, even the bottom one she was already a chonker and then boom > still somehow doubled in size. she looks like a mom who eats cookie dough every four hours. p much anywhere you put your hand on her there's a handful of chub softer than a stress ball hahaha.

even at her thinnest her untoned, flabby, squishy af arms told the tale of what was to come...

(you could see her starter belly, too.) has she ever did a push-up or sit-up in her life?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Her face definitely looks fuller when she is on her TV show and fits more with her larger body.  I think she looks good on 911.  I really would like to see her play a sexy role now before she thinks she is too old to do so.  She is only 41 so she has at least a good 5 or six years to snag a role.  Imagine her at this size in the Client List.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...