Jennifer Love Hewitt

Guest pipik.pipikus

Jackpot.......I really hope she embraces her body instead of going into hiding.  I’m sure she will probably slim down some more but those legs and behind aren’t going anywhere.  Watched an episode of 911 and she had the clevage bounce going on whenever she walked.   I wish this was a sexier role for her instead of a 911 operator.  I guess she is probably tired of the sexy roles by now though.

Some more gym pics:

https://forum.phun.org/threads/jennifer-love-hewitt-leaving-a-gym-in-studio-city-11-6-18.2634980/

Yes people here revel in women getting larger as they get older; And yes many times the weight is appealing and looks good on them.  Having said that it must be tough for JLH.  For so long JLH was thin, curvy and on many of the “sexist” lists for much of the 2000’s.  Now that she’s older and has had kids people have been kind of mean about her weight.  I think she looks good and still has a lot of that girl next door appeal but in a more mature way

F8E3CB20-542D-48DE-8169-36A3AB78AC48.jpeg

3F5FAF9A-F11D-4A9F-95E8-C0DC8E78A917.jpeg

• 4 months later...

No she’s not a blimp and getting bigger........No she is not wearing any revealing clothes, but JLH is looking really pretty here.  She is definitely hitting her stride as a hot older woman now.

https://forum.phun.org/threads/jennifer-love-hewitt-2019-paleyfest-los-angeles-9-1-1-presentation-3-17-19.2803005/

220BE6EF-868A-4487-8D1B-59261F4BBA07.jpeg

7 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

I think her best times were in Criminal minds she had that nice juicy ass and her prego bod was on point I'm not into prego chicks but she was fine as hell 

Didnt show very much of her though and it always seemed to be in dark rooms. Why show her and mention the pregnancy if theyre going to cover it up?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, stan28 said:

I am guessing she is between TV roles. She has a tendency to gain weight between TV shows.

Probably not.......I think this is kind of her norm now.  Also if she loses any dramatic amount of weight now she will really start to look old in the face.