Jennifer Love Hewitt

Guest pipik.pipikus

Guest schadenfreude
1 minute ago, I Claudius said:

The delusional duo showing up back to back, what a surprise.  She's lost weight from her max and her IG continues to show constant examples of her eating low carb. 

White Knight alert!

• 1 month later...

I for one am glad she has lost the weight and trying to get her sexy back which is more important to me than reveling in her piling on weight.  I think she will still be curvy but have confidence also.  Looking forward to lots of sexiness as she enters her 40’s and beyond!!!

2 hours ago, md2069 said:

I for one am glad she has lost the weight and trying to get her sexy back which is more important to me than reveling in her piling on weight.  I think she will still be curvy but have confidence also.  Looking forward to lots of sexiness as she enters her 40’s and beyond!!!

There is a balance that is seemingly never compatible with the industry.  I agree that she looks good now and it is nice to see her out and about again, but I also expect she'll lose more weight as she is not yet Hollywood approved thin.

8 hours ago, podracer2 said:

She yo-yos a bit. My guess is she'll slim down for a year or so then blow up a bit more. Maybe she's trying to get a part and needs to lose weight. 

Menopause is also round the corner for her so middle age spread will fill her out

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Avataг said:

She definitely needs a stylist......Where did she get the Austin Powers Halloween costume from 😂😂😂😂.........Aside from that I think she looks pretty good.  The JLH from Ghost Whisperer and even the Client List probably won’t return but she can do better than the terrible outfits she has been wearing lately.

Edited by Avataг
Please don't quote all the pics, thank you.

• 1 month later...