Jennifer Love Hewitt

Guest pipik.pipikus

"some" extra meat?  holy shit, the whole episode was a win!  sideshots. never seen her bigger ever.

she gave birth 10 months ago  :P

She's a constant subject of WG morphs and parts of her is getting to be on par with some those earlier morphs from ~2000-2001; the one where she's wearing a blue overshirt while leaning against a wall comes to mind. I can't find it, but it's somewhere.

Her face isn't as fat as most morphs "predicted", especially the recent morphs where they take things to a whole new level. But those are still good, and she is hot, hefty and probably still gaining. A dream come true.

She's a constant subject of WG morphs and parts of her is getting to be on par with some those earlier morphs from ~2000-2001; the one where she's wearing a blue overshirt while leaning against a wall comes to mind. I can't find it, but it's somewhere.

Her face isn't as fat as most morphs "predicted", especially the recent morphs where they take things to a whole new level. But those are still good, and she is hot, hefty and probably still gaining. A dream come true.

I believe youre referring to this?

post-35441-14513502534888_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...