Whatever happened to this Curvage classic? (big college gain)

hazy

Question

I originally posted this request thread asking for someone to identify a half-remembered girl from a classic pre-reset Curvage thread, but in the time since I’ve done some digging and found her!

This was one of my favorite gains back in the day. I’m pretty sure there are more-recent photos than the ones in this video, but have no idea what happened to that thread. Does anyone know its status, or is willing to share pics from the original thread?

6 answers to this question

Stolen by a lot of people over the years, but I actually originally posted this back in the day, originally about 12 years ago with some updates with the most recent being circa 2009.  There were other photos besides these in the video, though not many.  

Her name is neither Lauren or Chloe, I'd never attach a name to my posts, just a description.  So those names were later attached by who the hell knows.

Anyway.  I'd say her max weight, was arguably hit during the period I already posted.  She ended up getting down to probably within 20-30 lbs of her low weight before rocketing back up again and has bounced all around since, though mostly at this point staying pretty fat.  She's back around her peak now.  A wedding in 2012 may have had her looking the absolute biggest though. I'll post one of those for a treat.  If there's enough demand I might be assed to post more.

11111.jpg

12 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

12 years ago!?!?!?  So she's what....35 years old now?  :o

And consider this to be my 'demand'.  :)

She's 31.  She was a sophmore in college when I first posted, though the photos I posted went back to when she was a senior in high school. I'll try to get to posting other new photos sometime soon.  She was still only 25 in the photo I just posted, and as you can see, she was huge.

On 4/9/2018 at 1:36 AM, islanders said:

She's 31.  She was a sophmore in college when I first posted, though the photos I posted went back to when she was a senior in high school. I'll try to get to posting other new photos sometime soon.  She was still only 25 in the photo I just posted, and as you can see, she was huge.

Any chance you could repost the original gain since the video was taken down? 

Guest Vladimir Putin
On 3/16/2018 at 12:49 PM, hazy said:

I originally posted this request thread asking for someone to identify a half-remembered girl from a classic pre-reset Curvage thread, but in the time since I’ve done some digging and found her!

This was one of my favorite gains back in the day. I’m pretty sure there are more-recent photos than the ones in this video, but have no idea what happened to that thread. Does anyone know its status, or is willing to share pics from the original thread?

Those two fit brunettes towards the end seemed to love her. They say we tend to love people who make us feel good about ourselves.

On 4/7/2018 at 12:38 AM, islanders said:

Stolen by a lot of people over the years, but I actually originally posted this back in the day, originally about 12 years ago with some updates with the most recent being circa 2009.  There were other photos besides these in the video, though not many.  

Her name is neither Lauren or Chloe, I'd never attach a name to my posts, just a description.  So those names were later attached by who the hell knows.

Anyway.  I'd say her max weight, was arguably hit during the period I already posted.  She ended up getting down to probably within 20-30 lbs of her low weight before rocketing back up again and has bounced all around since, though mostly at this point staying pretty fat.  She's back around her peak now.  A wedding in 2012 may have had her looking the absolute biggest though. I'll post one of those for a treat.  If there's enough demand I might be assed to post more.

11111.jpg  176   64.22 kB

12 years ago!?!?!?  So she's what....35 years old now?  :o

And consider this to be my 'demand'.  :)