Just the beginning!

Hi all!

Currently at 63kg! Going for 65kg at the moment. It has taken so long, I go through periods where I'm being lazy and not eating as much as I should be or I don't enjoy eating. And during those times my stomach doesn't stretch as much and I can't get a large portion of food in.

I do want to keep gaining a little more weight but keeping hitting these periods of lack of motivation. Any ideas on how I can overcome this? 

The photo on the left is me currently at 63kg, the one on the right was me at 55kg 😃

Thanks!

20180720_182224.jpg

You look beautiful! My suggestion is to move your goal to 70, because you are gaining in the right place to be sexier with more fat! Anyway my suggestion is to add more sugar to your diet, because that makes you hungry after  one and a half hours after eat, so you can eat some snacks then... and start drinking sugared beverage all the time you can, like the special tea from cutebelly99 

just try to eat more of the foods that you enjoy the most probably, and there also some snacks, healthy overall but calorie dense which may help. that 8 kilo gain is looking great on you, thanks for sharing, keep us posted ! remember it is a marathon, no point in waking up at 250kg without enjoying the journey to it

On 7/20/2018 at 11:41 PM, giakom said:

You look beautiful! My suggestion is to move your goal to 70, because you are gaining in the right place to be sexier with more fat! Anyway my suggestion is to add more sugar to your diet, because that makes you hungry after  one and a half hours after eat, so you can eat some snacks then... and start drinking sugared beverage all the time you can, like the special tea from cutebelly99 

Just made my first batch! Can't wait to give it a try tomorrow morning (currently 10:30pm in my part of the world). If anyone has other great snack/meal/drink ideas that are calorie dense I'd love to hear them!

On 7/20/2018 at 11:27 AM, AliciaKate said:

Hi all!

Currently at 63kg! Going for 65kg at the moment. It has taken so long, I go through periods where I'm being lazy and not eating as much as I should be or I don't enjoy eating. And during those times my stomach doesn't stretch as much and I can't get a large portion of food in.

I do want to keep gaining a little more weight but keeping hitting these periods of lack of motivation. Any ideas on how I can overcome this? 

The photo on the left is me currently at 63kg, the one on the right was me at 55kg 😃

Thanks!

20180720_182224.jpg  2,255   103.82 kB

Your sweet belly starts to get round, you need to continue, every kg make you hotter. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, AliciaKate said:

Hi All,

Long time no speak... and no gain =(

Still sitting at 64kg. Hit a major plateau.

Any good snack suggestions??

I think milkshakes are #1 best thing you can do to gain, if you can tolerate them in large amounts :)  Heavy cream and things like peanut butter or extra chocolate syrup can add massive amounts of calories to a shake too!   Good to see you back, I hope something works to get you back on track.

Guest MX8XV93
13 hours ago, AliciaKate said:

Diet Coke (aspartame).  It delays the feeling of fullness by about 15-20 minutes (making you want to eat longer).  It makes you crave sugar like crazy (and eat more of it when you do, because of the fullness thing).  And it lowers the metabolism (so that all of that new fat sticks like glue).

It definitely works.  I know many really big girls that religiously drink at least 2L of Diet Coke every single day, including many who did so before they were big.

Also, since it has zero calories, it's a good excuse to eat more and make it (sort of) look like you're dieting to the outside world (if you ever need to).  But you'll know better.  : P

Guest Georgey
Just now, AliciaKate said:

Hi All,

Long time no speak... and no gain =(

Still sitting at 64kg. Hit a major plateau.

Hi Alicia !!!

Have to say your body got so beautiful with your new extra pounds you should definitely keep on gaining a little bit more. 

I had two girlfriends that really packed on the pounds in really short time while we where living together basically lots of carbs, fats and sweets, mostly like a breakfast with bread filled with huge portions of bacon, eggs and cheese, milkshakes with fruits and proteins weight gainers, lunch would be pasta with bacon or lasagna beans, rice, afternoon many snack, hamburgers, fries, ice creams, night time all you can eat buffet or pizzas. Barbecues beers and after specially my last gf would eat a whole 1L ice cream by herself while we watch some movies before sleep. And usually big portions my last gf had 3 plates of food and huge amounts of dessert after. If you eat like that you'll definitely gain weight !!! Keep posting you're so beautiful 😍😍😍