Just the beginning!

Guest Dennis13
On 20.03.2018 at 5:13 AM, AliciaKate said:

My partner really guided me to gain weight because he likes curvier figures and felt I'd be healthier and happier. Plus I wanted to be a bigger girl!

Your partner is so lucky that he has a girl like you. Your body is perfect and so delicious, good luck to you and your partner, be happy together.

Guest Manitoba27
On 2018-03-18 at 5:23 AM, AliciaKate said:

Thanks so much for all the compliments! It definitely means a lot to see all your kind words of encouragement!

I took these today for my boyfriend and he told me how gorgeous they were so thought maybe they were worth sharing =) 

Apetamin is going great, very drowsy and a little moody but it has definitely boosted my appetite!

Beauty 

Guest Tall_Cuddle_Bear

Wow you're short too!! That's almost as awesome as all the weight you have been putting on, you look amazing! :wub:

Hi all!

Currently sitting at almost 59kg! My first two bottles of apetamin worked a treat but my second two took time getting here from the US so I didn't gain as much the week I had without it.

Photos to come as soon as I hit the 60kg and again at my goal of 62kg!

I find it so interesting the change in comments from people in my life. When I was 40kg people said they envied my frame and I'm so lucky to have such a fast metabolism. Now, I get some saying I look so much healthier and happier and others who can't believe I want to gain more. 

I truly appreciate this community who are so supportive <3

Guest Dennis13
On 08.04.2018 at 10:11 AM, AliciaKate said:

Photos to come as soon as I hit the 60kg and again at my goal of 62kg.

Can't wait to see your changes. It will be pleasure to see your new fatty forms.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, AliciaKate said:

Long time no speak!

Its been a funny ol' few months for me and my weight gain journey has plateaued a little. I am currently at 60kg. Here are some updated photos in the meantime 😃

20180523_184044.jpg  218   46.11 kB

20180523_191017.jpg  238   74.14 kB

Wow! Congratulate with the first results! I hope you enjoy this journey and enjoy of your body changes. You looks so yummy! Keep it up!

5 hours ago, Deusflamma said:

Do you have already outgrown some of your jeans ? What is the size of your jeans (before and after) ? an bra cup (before and after) ?

It will be realistic to see you more than 62kg ? 75Kg ?

You don't have negative feedback with your family/friend ?

Yes I have!

So I started with wearing jeans that were size 0 (US). I'm now a size 4-6 (US).

And I went from being barely an A cup to now a full C cup! 

I have increased my goal to 65kg. I like to do small gains and see how I feel. Above all, I want to be comfortable.

Ah, there have been people that couldnt understand why I was doing it even though I explained to them that its no real difference to a big person trying to lose weight to feel better about themselves. They tend to re evaluate their thoughts then. But my family has been really supportive and like to see me at this healthy weight 😃

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2018 at 10:53 AM, AliciaKate said:

Long time no speak!

Its been a funny ol' few months for me and my weight gain journey has plateaued a little. I am currently at 60kg. Here are some updated photos in the meantime 😃

20180523_184044.jpg  1,404   46.11 kB

20180523_191017.jpg  1,504   74.14 kB

60 kg of full sexy body. You are so sweety, it is so delicious to see your weight in progress. So round pudge belly, so greaty porky hips, so sugar fatty thighs and so nice beauty boobs. You really need to make a rubbing video to make us more happy. Your weight up is beautiful it is so nice to see how some kg can make woman so fascinating. Be happy and healthy, you are perfect.