3darlings Nadia

Guest bbwlover14

8 hours ago, jtkirk1701 said:

i have always loved this character by them i just wish there was more wg videos of her avialible freely to the public them the few parts of a few on youtube and a the few on **

Same, the ice cream video in the kitchen is one of my all time favorites

Just now, Johns0157 said:

Same, the ice cream video in the kitchen is one of my all time favorites

yeah that one and the one with here eating peanut butter on her bed are the only ones that are on youtube that is fully video there is a part video part comic stills of her winning dounuts and eating them  there are alot of stills on ** and the comics 

I made that composite of the videos and the comic some years ago but it's been pulled down from dailymotion and the drive I had the components on crashed... I love this little video of her walking down the stairs, but I lost that one, too.

By the way, I'm pretty sure 3rd Art sold  my  credit card info for fraud, so I don't recommend logging in over there. There was no new content anyway.

On 16.03.2018 at 5:47 AM, imp said:

I made that composite of the videos and the comic some years ago but it's been pulled down from dailymotion and the drive I had the components on crashed... I love this little video of her walking down the stairs, but I lost that one, too.

By the way, I'm pretty sure 3rd Art sold  my  credit card info for fraud, so I don't recommend logging in over there. There was no new content anyway.

Composite video is still alive. Find it on site s t u f f er d b (search "nadia")

• 1 year later...