New to Weight Gain - Needing Advice!

AliciaKate

Hi there,

I'm only just starting my journey to being a bigger girl. I am 155cm tall. I started at 40kg 6ish months ago and currently weigh 55kg. I am trying to reach my next goal of 62kg but I've hit a wall for the past few months and can't seem to gain more weight.

Liquid calories are my best friend and I snack as often as I can. I'm struggling to consume solid food so I'm relying heavily on the liquids. I also have a really weak gag reflex and when I start getting full eating solid foods, I begin to gag. This has only started happening since I've gained the weight and is usually when I'm halfway through a meal.

I want to be able to eat meals and not just rely on shakes and calorie heavy drinks.

My partner wants me to be bigger and reach this goal within 2 months which I feel is achievable but I need help.

Any advice?

Is just having a mostly liquid diet bad for me trying to gain weight?

Thanks =)

Thanks so much I really appreciate that. I am having shakes at present with heavy cream and a gainer power and milk twice a day and I'm just snacking as much as I can. I don't do a lot of exercise anymore. I came from being a very fit and toned Crossfit addict would you believe! I have a very fast metabolism so gaining weight is a struggle. Needing it to slow down a whole bunch! 

Wow, thats awesome thanks so much for your help I really appreciate it! Stretching my stomach has been a harder task than I expected, just putting that little bit extra in each time. But it takes commitment!

I did purchase some apetamin to see if it will help boost my appetite which should help stretching the stomach too.

I hope to feel confident enough to one day post a pic on here to show my progress