Hello Curvage, I'm Lily, a 23 year old feedee gainer from the UK!!

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Smithsonius said:

Sounds like the next few weeks are gonna be fun!

You mentioned monthly goals and having gained 66lbs so far, really interested to know where you started and what your original & new goal(s) are? Got any favourite things about gaining so far (besides the stretchmarks 😋)?

God, so many questions! 😅

My current goal is to gain 15lbs per month- which is a lot from the 5lbs I was gaining at a time in the beginning!! I love my body shape now, I’ve never been fat and I love it!! I’m discovering my new curves and roundness and it’s great!! 

Guest Smithsonius
5 hours ago, LilyBee said:

My current goal is to gain 15lbs per month- which is a lot from the 5lbs I was gaining at a time in the beginning!! I love my body shape now, I’ve never been fat and I love it!! I’m discovering my new curves and roundness and it’s great!! 

Not pulling the punches with a goal like that. You manage to hit that for a few months, if you're thick now, you're gonna be getting real big come summer! Now that's something I've got to see...

As for vid ideas, there's always the oldies but goldies; outgrowns, weigh ins, belly/body play, fat chat (could talk about the stretch marks, what you're doing and eating to hit your goal etc), plus roleplay and stuffing! Can't really go wrong with the classics.

I love how your body is developing, and the way it's gaining some serious curves. And suddenly you are decorated with big, beautiful tattoos, for half the price it would cost to get them today😀

I also couldn't help but notice your blackboards 😊😍😈

And for the clips, I would love to see more of your belly, belly grab, shake and hang! I absolutely love it 😍

But I will also say the same as Smithsonius, oldies are goldies 😀

Wish you all the best 😘

What a transformation, if it wasn't for the tattoos I swear that these before and after pics were of two different people! I'm normally not into girls with this much ink but god help if you're not a hottie beyond compare, the fact that you love your stretch marks is a major plus too. Now if you don't mind me asking but what are your thoughts on cellulite? Because it looks like to me your thighs and ass are gonna covered with it in the next few months given how how you want to gain.

P.S. Love the TARDIS and Dalek tattoo;)