Nigella Lawson

Guest cofidis

A year or so ago I posted this video of Nigella looking as sexy as anything in a green dress in this forum.

I've recently discovered another video of her in the same dress. The video is much lower quality but it's worth it because of some of the epic camera angles of Nigella with hand resting on hip leaving her protruding belly completely visible.

• 2 weeks later...

Great content.

Used to love Nigella and sure miss her wide hips and big bust...coke likely to have something to do with it.

Although, a slightly dark part of me always suspected Gillian McKeith has something to do with it. They are similar ages, and there was a very damming newspaper article comparing them around a decade ago - saying how one, Gillian, was health conscious, and Nigella, ate lots of 'bad' food and was curvier - obviously Nigella looked stunning compared to Gillian, and Gillian was very much laughed at, and her carer went down the drain.

Gillian often commented how out of order the article was, and was very harsh on Nigella - since then - Nigella has had a lot of issues and has now lost her curves - wonder if Gillian was sneaking in and getting her hooked on coke - ha, all a dark fantasy to share ;o)

TBC NL17.PNG

16-03 GM1.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 1:21 PM, cagerageking2 said:

A year or so ago I posted this video of Nigella looking as sexy as anything in a green dress in this forum.

I've recently discovered another video of her in the same dress. The video is much lower quality but it's worth it because of some of the epic camera angles of Nigella with hand resting on hip leaving her protruding belly completely visible.

Love how she's sitting sideways, exposing her fat ass.

This is all of them. 

Nigella Lawson and Sam Oh

3 hours ago, Luv4pears said:

Was her lower half that fat or is this picture morphed?

Not a morph. It seems like this clip just happened to be recorded right around the time she was at her heaviest. Combine that with the fact that what she’s wearing is essentially skintight around her hips, and yeah it’s a shame this phase didn’t last longer!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...