Nigella Lawson

Guest cofidis

On 12/18/2020 at 4:58 PM, Perfectgent86 said:

Wow she is packing it on now. Finally!

Unfortunately, these pics are from a few years ago when Nigella was a well-padded, sexy woman with those big, fat, thick rabbit-like thighs.ย  How wonderful it must have been to see her wandering around in the morning wiggling, jiggling and looking for something more to eat.ย  After all, it takes alot of calories to keep all those wonderful curves in place.ย ย 

Said she'll be off for a few days relaxing. Hopefully she'll be off just stuffing herself beyond her capacity each day.ย  Growing.ย  Growing wider and heavier each day with her body getting thicker, breasts hanging more, hips inches wider, thighs so thick none of her pants fit and her ass being so wide and heavy, it throws off her stride!! ๐Ÿ˜

EqA3O_dWMAUxz4Q.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

This Makes Me HARD

dstjohnjames_2021_02_24_12_18_59.jpg

images - 2021-02-24T121939.466.jpeg

Although soooooo sexy there, Nigella was at her premium when she was fatter. Alot fatter!!! She just had the perfect figure for carrying all that lusciousness; nice wide hips to support those enormous breasts, big, fat thick legs and an absolutely huge wide gigantic ass. I saw her at a book signing when she was at her peak and I couldn't believe the size of her ass. It really was huge!!! So magnificent. Ahhh, I just wanted to smother myself in her ass and fall asleep. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…

2 hours ago, Mason Brown said:

The fact that my last post has got confused reactions is an indictment on us as a community, it's no wonder the general public dislike us on a health basis.

Fortunately, Nigella has the right genetics for a woman and her fat placementย  It's almost beneficial to have extra fat where she has it; hips, thighs and her beautiful sexy ass.ย 

article-1378660-0BB31D2200000578-448_638x528.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, omegafactor99 said:

I hope someone can find some nice, maybe rare photos to add to this thread.

in the meantime, hereโ€™s one that I particularly like. The black dress sheโ€™s wearing in this photo is one of my favourites. Beautiful, sexy NLL! ๐Ÿ˜

508CA399-09BD-4A03-8E54-F7A48A31D1B7.jpeg

Nigella loves those clingy dresses to show off her glorious figure. I've posted several pictures of her wearing these types of clothing. I think she's one of the sexiest women on the planet!!!

22 hours ago, Luv4pears said:

Screenshot_20210628-114954.png

I could only imagine this very same view when she was alot fatter. Those hips, the backs of her thighs and that huge, gigantic, splendid, gorgeous bum spreading and jutting out like a total and ultimate view of womanly beauty. Then feed her, pamper her, let her grow to enormous fattened proportions so she would look different almost every day. ๐Ÿ˜

image.thumb.png.fbf28cfc6188f15ecf5414d531acc792.png