Nigella Lawson

Guest cofidis

1 hour ago, Chihuly said:

nigellanewsroom.jpg

I remember this episode in Toronto: the host, can't remember her name, really liked Nigella's outfit. She asked Nigella to turn so she could see the outfit. Immediately, Nigella grabbed the back of her ass with her hands, shaking her head and said "uuhh no. No. I've gained so much weight, 'it' is huge (referring to her sexy bum?) and I can't turn around". 

Aaaww. Such a dispointment!!! There are hardly any pictures of her rear end at her heaviest. 

On 11/29/2019 at 3:09 PM, Luv4pears said:

I remember this episode in Toronto: the host, can't remember her name, really liked Nigella's outfit. She asked Nigella to turn so she could see the outfit. Immediately, Nigella grabbed the back of her ass with her hands, shaking her head and said "uuhh no. No. I've gained so much weight, 'it' is huge (referring to her sexy bum?) and I can't turn around". 

Aaaww. Such a dispointment!!! There are hardly any pictures of her rear end at her heaviest. 

Your post inspired me to do some searches.  This video has same pretty good views of her during that stop in Toronto.

3 hours ago, CmdrShepard said:

Your post inspired me to do some searches.  This video has same pretty good views of her during that stop in Toronto.

What a beautiful shape she has!!  Too bad that dummy with the big head got in the way otherwise there would have been several seconds of Nigella showing off that sexy profile and some great screen grabs.  What a lady!!  That dress was skin tight outlining all her wonderful curves, lumps and bumps.  She was looking around too trying to see who was filming her fat ass.  She knows she was overweight but she said she did maintain a higher weight because her man liked her that.  Who wouldnt!  Great find and it's much, much appreciated!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, cagerageking2 said:

That belly hang picture is from 2011. It's a great blast from the past but not a new development https://www.notquitenigella.com/2011/03/14/the-nigella-lawson-masterclass-melbourne-food-wine-festival/

Nigella's mother Vanessa Salmon in her prime days.

Seems like getting rid of the father's genes runs in the female line of the family.

20200620_062103.jpg

14 hours ago, cagerageking2 said:

That belly hang picture is from 2011. It's a great blast from the past but not a new development https://www.notquitenigella.com/2011/03/14/the-nigella-lawson-masterclass-melbourne-food-wine-festival/

Beautiful pictures of Nigella. So fat and out of shape. She probably sits around all day on her huge, wide ass reading about food which will make her fatter, all the while snacking and packing on the pounds. And masturbating... ALOT!!!

Guest You're getting fat
On 6/20/2020 at 6:30 AM, John Smith said:

Like daughter... (Cosima Thomasina Diamond)

images.thumb.jpeg.bf8ab81494f0f28b3d2207e3623ee048.jpeg

... like mother (Nigella in the 1980s) :

3a60f771dc57b02d20f9cedaacc6d4cf.thumb.jpg.68b662b2b59355b4fd547301e14f9ed2.jpg

rubbing hands GIF

Then let's sit back and watch Cosima get fat.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...