Wifely Wait

Number21

160. That was the number staring back at Claire as she stood on the scale in her bathroom, conveniently situated in front of a mirror. The number deafened her thoughts. How could she gain forty pounds in six months? She stepped off and back on again, and again after that. The digital readout would differ for a moment before coming back to that same scary, life changing number. 

"Well it can't be that bad..." She thought, taking a final step off the scale to scrutinize the girl in the mirror. "Of course it's that bad." She said to herself, keenly aware she was the only one in the apartment. All too aware she had been standing in front of that scale and mirror she mused, with a point of her finger, "You busted a button on your favorite pair of jeans last night at work. That's the whole reason you had to hop on and look. Are you surprised? Look at what you've been eating Claire!" She glanced to the kitchen: take out from the Black Bird, boxes of containers stacked up on the counter, sloppily tilting and all cracked open with the finality of their contents eaten. 

Claire looked back at the mirror, and ran a soft hand over her now bulging belly. She carressed it, gave it a lift and then moved it left and right as if that would redistribute the fat that had accumulated to her sides, her hips, her breasts. "Oh God, my breasts..." Her hand wandered up to her breasts. The snug three quarter sleeve white shirt she was wearing was once a shirt she would wear out to the club, but had recently been downgraded to sleepwear. Her hands lifted her breasts much the same way her hands had accosted her belly. While she used to be a perky C cup, she had graduated to double D's, but her wardrobe hadn't graduated with her. 

She was still trying to fit into the same clothes she wore when she had met Max, hell, even when they had gotten to spend the first two months together after the wedding without him redeploying she hadn't gained any weight, nor changed her clothing much. As her mind put a pin on the current state of her figure, she suddenly realized Max would be home in a few months.

"Max is going to have a fat, bloated wife to come home to." She thought to herself, suddenly in a panic. "I have to get back on the wagon; a diet, going to the gym again, I have to show him I'm the same as when he left." Claire had kept in contact with her husband of course. They were able to Skype sometimes, but she always kept the camera close to her face, at appreciative angles, at forged settings. She looked down once more at her body in the mirror, thinking what he would say when she met him at the airport. "He'd probably divorce me... Or be disgusted... Or both."

She lowered her head and wondered how it had gotten so far without her notice, how she had let go and filled her time with food and calories instead of going out or keeping an eye on her figure. Tears welled up in her eyes, dropping down onto the swelling curve of her belly. 

Clairetook one last look in the mirror, this time with an examiners eye, devoide of emotion, without restraint. She wiped the tears away, brushed her blonde locks out of her face, and took stock of everything: rounded thighs, just starting to touch, an ass that was straining her red lace panties, a gift from max on their honeymoon. Her mound was pressing the material out as well, fattening up where before it had been soft and trim, now bulged with a new layer of plush excess. The bottom of her belly was rounded out, all fat with some jiggle, the bottom dropping out of her too tight shirt, stretching the cotton taught. Her breasts, still perky, but now larger, fat orbs perched atop her belly. Claire's arms were getting soft, malable even. There wasn't a hint of tone as they were incased in the sleeves of her shirt, gasping for air and freedom from the restricting fabric. And finally her face.

She had always had defined features, brown, warm eyes, cheeks loveingly spread so when she smiled dimples would appear. Her lips were full and with just a touch  of red. A slight Rose was evident on her cheeks as well, the coloration. Becoming more pronounced in recent weeks. There wasn't much extra weight on her face, but the start of a second chin was become increasingly noticable to Claire. It was still faint, for that at least she was grateful. 

The alarm in the ktichen went off, signalling Claire's need to get ready to return to the Black Bird, the bar and grill situated in the basement of the apartment she and Max occupied. 

Max's father owned the building, purchased during a downturn in the local economy, and he had put all his effort and savings into remodeling and restoring the old building to it's former glory. Red brick Hall's made way for dark green doors, the facade on the exterior of the building ornamental and reminiscent of a time when American architecture wasn't meant to be subdued or subtle. 

Since Claire and Max had moved in after the wedding, it was nice to be able to get a start rent free, Max's father's wedding present to the happy couple. With Max in the service, and Claire only now working at the Black Bird as a server, it was an especially kind gift to bestow on them to save money for Place of their own. 

Claire set about getting ready, keeping her new engorged figure in mind when dressing herself this time. The jeans she had busted the button on were lying on the foot of the bed, staring back at every outfit Claire pulled out of the closet, modeled for herself, then threw down in a heap. She settled, after a few frustrated moments, on a ruffled top and a pair of jeans she could barely get buttoned, but seemed sturdier than her now defunct favorites. The top was tight, but left some of her to the imagination of the patrons of the Black Bird, she hoped.

She grabbed her keys, shifted her top (something she would do all night as it continued to ride up her back and show the tiniest amount of skin on her belly) and left early enough to grab some dinner before her shift started. A girl has got to eat, she reasoned, and she would think of a solution to her growing figure tomorrow. She was hungry, and right now a plate of the house special at the Black Bird was sounding perfect.

Edited by Number21
Grammar

Chapter Two: The Black Bird

Claire got to the steps leading outside the apartment with some haste, but noticed she was short of breath and that her body had jiggled and swayed on nearly every set of steps. 

The exterior of The Black Bird was a little alcove set off to the side of the main entrance to the apartments. Yellowed stone archways and a taupe sloping ramp led down to the entrance, where one could see stained glass windows with black winged beasts, eponymous with it's name, spread across the two identical side windows. 

"Afternoon Leo!" Claire exclaimed as she crossed the threshold, pushing the worn but sturdy black wood door out of her way. "Afternoon Claire, house special?" Leo asked, more of an assertion than a question since he had known Claire's appetites like he knew his regulars drinks. 

"I would love one, I'm starving. How's today been?" Claire asked in her usual way. Leo looked up from his terminal as he placed the order, noticing Claire's jeans looked about ready to repeat the incident from yesterday. "It's alright, picked up a bit the past hour or so." He said, not really paying attention to her question so much as her physique. 

Leo had watched Claire grow from an athletic, lithe serving girl to a chubby woman. Leo ran the bar and grill, and had hired Claire on about eight months ago. She was enthusiastic, had previous experience, and wasn't hard on the eyes. Leo would hardly hire someone for their looks alone, but he had to admit, it didn't hurt business if someone was competent and beautiful to boot.  And if it were up to Leo to hazard a guess, he would say if she gained any more weight, her belly was about to become her biggest assest on her five foot three inch frame. 

"Any news from my little brother?" Leo asked as Claire sat herself down at the bar. "Not since last week when he said he'd be home in a couple months, and this time for good." Claire answered this same question too to three times a week, as Leo was so busy he rarely had time to connect with his younger (albeit by two minutes) twin. He instead satisfied his curiosity by inquiring with his brothers new wife, his server, and the woman who was most likely to speak to Max on a regular basis. Leo had introduced Max and Claire when Max had stopped in for a drink and to catch up with his brother while he was in between tours. Claire and Max hit it off spectacularly, as if they had known each other their whole lives. Leo was especially happy for his brother, as his relationships were typically half hearted at best, and usually faded away without a hint of a goodbye or feeling of remorse. 2 months later, Claire and Max had wedded, had a brief honeymoon, and then Max was back in the field, with eight months to go before he could retire for good. 

Leo and Claire chatted about the evening plan, how they were going to be a server short, and so Leo would help fill in where he could. Claire fetched her house special from the kitchen, and scarfed it down quickly and with ravenous proclivity. Since marrying Max and moving in to the building, Leo made sure to point out she wasn't going to get any special treatment just because she was now one of the family. That being said, Leo had been comping all of Claire's meals, because what's the fun in owning your own business if you can't perform some relatively harmless nepotism as well? Claire still worked hard, and she definitely earned every penny of what she took home, so Leo had less of a problem helping his sister in law than he I it thought he would. 

Watching Claire polish off her plate of strogonof and beef tips, Leo wondered if he hadn't unintentionally contributed to Claire's nea found girth. She licked her lips clean and placed her silverware on the dishes, and moved them back to the kitchen, but not before Leo noticed the rear seam of her jeans straining, white thread showing it's teeth, her ass looking ready to bust them open at the drop of a hat. Claire was starting to get the smallest start of a waddle, shifting her weight so as to not put too much pressure on each step, keeping the range of motion limited within the confines of her denim prison. If she wasn't careful, the patrons would get a second showing to last night's performance, with Claire and her belly as the stars of the show.

The night progressed on, much as it had every other night. Patrons would file in, two, three, four at a time, filling up the booths on the edges, some at the bar, and some at the stand alone tables. Claire hustled to and from the kitchen, the bar, the tables, the kitchen again, forming a triangle of service and taking special care of those she considered regulars. She did this for hours until the dinner rush passed, leaving only a few late comers and those sitting at the bar, nursing drinks Leo served up with care. 

Claire checked her watch. "9:00" the hands relayed. It'd be a another half hour before the early birds in the party crowd would show up. The Black Bird would see more volume as soon as it was 10 o'clock, and continue on until last call at 1:50 in the morning. Claire saw this opportunity to put in an order for some mozzarella sticks, craving the gooey cheese and salty seasoning. 

Asshe sent the order off from the terminal, she looked down at her belly. It was leaking out of her ruffled shirt again, so she tugged it down. She remembered how she had felt earlier, with tears and disappointment, and pulled up her order again and cancelled it. Just to make sure she had cancelled it in time, she marched back to the kitchen, and let the chef, Arnold, know that she didn't mean to order the mozzarella sticks.

Arnold gave a yawn, and let her know he saw the cancellation come through, and that he was going to step outside for a smoke. Claire watched the chef leave, and then leaned back against the stainless steel countertop, looking in the mirror across from the counter as she noticed her shirt had ridden up again. She felt the tightness of her jeans, and saw the strain on the button. It looked like a volcano ready to burst, and set free the chub it contained with a pressured enthusiasm. She slowly pushed on the button, the band of her jeans, and the opening that was sure to come if she had one false move. Claire pushed it down and let out ansigh of relief, watching the round ball of her belly push out straight as the pants rested below the curve now. 

Claire knew she couldn't go back out like this, but she relished the minor break she was giving herself. "Oh, girl, those look about ready to match that other pair from last night!" The other server, Suzanne, came through the door to the bar and dining area with a flair of someone who just caught a child with their hand I the cookie jar. 

"Shut up Suze!" Claire shit back, giving a fake smile and pulling her pants back to their original strained position. Suzanne had started around the same time Claire had at the Black Bird. They didn't speak much at first, but cautiously opened up to one another on shared breaks, which blossomed into a friendship where the tap would even hang out once or twice a week. Suzanne's dark complexion and braided hair was a juxtipostion to Claire's own fair complexion and straight hair, even if there was the faintest bit of curl. 

"Why don't you go get some... Er... More comfortable jeans Claire?" Suzanne asked, catching her usually blunt tone and replacing it, miserably, with one that showed more tact. "I would rather just get back into the shape I was when I met Max, last night was a real wakup call." Claire shifted her weight and attempted to suck in her tummy, to little effect. "It's really not that bad. You've just put on some marriage weight. Everybody does. I mean, your husband wasn't around, but the principal is the same. Besides, thick is in!" Suzanne attempted to console her friend, giving her derrier a slap, but to no avail

"Thick is in. This-" Claire grabbed her belly "is not". Suzanne looked at her belly, and said "you mind if I stop by your place later? After shift? I heard some juicy gossip that I think you'd like to know" Suzanne said, giving Claire's belly the slightest poke. "Oh what? From Leo? From Arnold? The patrons? I'm all for a good story but this is serious Suze, I need to get on a diet now or I'm going to be the wife of a soldier who let herself go while he was away." Claire chided. "Well it's related, so I'll talk to you after work, ok?" Suzanne just gave Claire a smile and shuffled back out the door to the bar. Claire tugged her shirt down again, and left just as Arnold lumbered back in, looking tired and bored. 

Chapter 3: Leo's Little Secret

The closing of the bar went fairly smoothly. Leo let the patrons know it was last call, Suzanne and Claire cleaned the tables and stacked chairs. Patrons finished their drinks, siad their goodbyes, and slogged off into the dark to wherever home might be. Leo locked the front door, hit the outside open sign, and killed the lights shining on the two blackbirds in the stained glass windows. 

As soon as the click of the lock was heard, the employees scurried to finish quickly so they might get home early. Claire in particular was moving as fast as she could, sweeping, stacking, and clearing debris from the threshold. 

Claire couldn't get what Suzanne had said to her out of her mind. It repeated itself as she took every order from customers, came up at every tug of her shirt. She began to feel somewhat paranoid, like one of the regulars was watching her more than usual, like they knew she had eaten herself into several next dress sizes. 

"Thanks for the hustle tonight guys, I appreciate it." Leo said as they placed the cleaning supplies and brooms away for the night. "Hopefully Redge will be in tomorrow, but he sounded pretty rough on the phone." Leo mused, with only Suzanne really listening. Claire was caught up in her thoughts, and Arnold looked about ten minutes away from passing out. Leo let them all out, locked the bar behind him, and everyone parted to their respective cars and homes. 

Claireand Suzanne made their way up the steps of the building. It was dead quiet, even their footsteps were amplified and seemed louder than they should have been. "You didn't have Arnie make you a box to go? You really are stressed about this little bit of weight aren't you?" Suzanne said as they ascended to Claire's floor. "I'm.... Seri...ously" Claire breathed as she came to her door. "Seriously going to get back to a diet, Suze, I can't let Max come home to this, and frankly I cried this afternoon about it." Claire declared once her breath had returned to her. 

Claire fumbled the key out of her purse, and tried to access the lock, but her hand slipped, and with a dull this, the keys hit the ground. "Shit" Claire said as she bent too sharply for her keys.

Suzanne witnessed the jeans finally give up. Claire's rear seam ripped and gave a full view of the black thing she had on, cutting into her love handles and ass. Claire froze, not believing that this could happen two nights in a row, certainly not after skipping her appetizer and not taking anything home. "How bad is it?" Claire eeked out. "Well, turns out most of the calendars were wrong. There's a full moon out tonight." Suzanne bit back laughter.

"I'm sorry Claire, but it is comical!" Claire was not amused. She slunk it her apparment, and shed the destroyed jeans to the floor. "Whatever, Suze" Claire peeped out. 

"How bads the damage, looks like it's only twenty...twenty five at the most claire." "160". Claire stated. Claire's belly was free, her ruffle shirt still providing a marginal amount of coverage, but exposing the rounded bottom of her belly. "Oh that's not bad!" Suzanne said "I thought you were gonna say like... 180 or something." 

There was the return of Suzanne's blunt demeanor. Brought on by the late hour, or Suzanne's actually surprise, it was back in full force. "I've put on some weight too, ya know, it happens when we get to eat at The Black Bird. Hell, Arnie may be a stick in the mud and half asleep most days, but the man can cook." Suzanne moved to the couch with Claire, showing off her tiny bit of pudge as she did so. "See? Five pounds since we started. It happens don't get so broken up about it." Suzanne tried to cheer Claire up. "Speaking of weight, I've been waiting all night to share a little secret with you!" Suzanne said, excitement in her voice. 

Suzanne was an incessant gossip if something proved true, but she knew when to dial it back if it was about someone she cared about. "So I was chatting with Leo cause I caught him staring at that fine ass of yours tonight, and I caught him off guard." Suzanne said in a hushed tone, building with each word until "guard" was practically an announcement. "And? Guys look at girls asses. It's a well documented fact in America." Claire said, not amused. "Well I asked him if he was developing a little crush on you, since this isn't the first time I've seen him look over and size you up." Suzanne tried to catch herself, but Claire just gave her a nasty "really?" Glare. "Well he immediately said no, you're his sister in law, but he had noticed you've... Added to your looks lately. What's so odd about this you ask?" Suzanne stood up, like a triumphant public speaker, relishing that she was about to dispel the news she had to hold in all night. "He tells me that while he has noticed you've got some extra junk in the trunk, he was thinking about his brother. Apparently when they were teenagers his brother told him that he liked a girl with some curves, with some belly, and that since you've gained some weight, you shouldn't worry like you were tonight because Max most likely will be turned on by it." Suzanne took a bow, like she had written a sonata that was the talk of the town. 

"What? No way, Max would have told me if he likes his girls.... With some extra junk. And why couldn't Leo just tell me himself? Why did he blurt it out to you, ya big mouth?" Claire put a bit of a spin on her words, implying that while it was true, she hadn't meant Suzanne any harm. 

"I dunno, but now you don't have to worry about your weight so much, and I don't have to worry about our handsome Leo coveting his brother's wife. I know now that I can move in on that action." Suzanne said with a laugh, pinching her tongue between her teeth. 

"You want Leo?!" Claire exclaimed, a little louder than she intended. "Mmmmhmmmm. He's a fine piece of man, and since you already have one of your own, you don't need two, so I'll just see if I can catch his eye. I've been crushing hard these past few weeks. I think it's his tight black shirts, or his way he tells me "vodka and tonic, ready for you Suze..." Suzanne looked misty eyed. 

"Well I suppose you two would... Work." Claire said incredulously. "I still want to she'd these pounds. I'm not going to eat myself into a stupor anymore, I want Max to be proud of me when he gets home, not disgusted. And I don't really believe Leo, he also told me his brother was a big Cubs fan, so when I got him a Cubs jersey for one of his wedding presents, Leo had a great laugh at that. I've never seen a man try so hard to be appreciative of something that so thoroughly grossed him out!" Claire was laughing now too. 

"Well, I'm outta here, I have a fish at home that doesn't miss me, but I like to think he does. Bye Claire!" And with that Suzanne left the apartment, clearly tired from the days work. 

Claire couldn't sleep, she tossed and turned in her bed all night, again thinking about Max, again thinking how could he possibly enjoy a girl with some extra fat on her tummy, her thighs, her ass. Claire felt the slightest tingle at the thought of Max running his hand over her belly the way she had examined herself earlier. The way his lips would feel, pressed against hers, the way he would grab her mound and push her onto the bed. Claire was sweating now.

"What am I doing...?" She thought as her hand slid down her too short pajama top, and rested at the top of her mound. She could feel a sensation, different than this afternoon. Not disgust like before, but contentedness. A sense of pride almost. Her hand grabbed her tummy, squeezing a handful of it, and she felt herself get wet. It was like a fire rose up inside her, making her blush, making her sweat. She could feel the tension from her hand making it's way down to pleasure her. She let out a soft moan at first, then as her hand grew more rapid, she used her other hand to grab her tits. Suddenly the thought of her busting another pair of pants emerged. 

Theidea of her belly getting larger than it was. It was too much. She pulled herself away before she could climax and went to the bathroom to splash water in her face. The cold water cooled her down, and she regained control. "Damnit Suzanne, I don't like you messing with me!" Claire thought.

She went back to bed. Craving sex, but denying herself, she laid awake until early morning, just as the sun crested over the horizon.

As Claire awoke, she pushed the nights feelings aside and made herself some breakfast. She had some honey oats, and stub to one bowl. When her belly grumbled she felt that same sensation as the night before, but was determined to stick to her plan.

She gathered up her purse and went out shopping, first for some new clothes, and second for diet supplies. When she would catch a glimpse of her protuding belly in a store window, and her wobbly thighs in a dressing room, she felt more determined to stay the course, despite the nagging fantasy that kept pressing the back of her mind.

Claire returned home, several hundred dollars worth of shopping bags and plenty of groceries for a fit athletic girl. Very few trans fats, no unneeded carbs, and lots of vegetables.

She brought out the clothes, one by one, piece by piece, and put them where her current clothes were. She bagged up her too small clothes and wrote "120" on every one of the bags. She set them against the wall, next to the bed so she could see her goal every day. As she placed her larger clothes in the dresser and closet, she came to the last outfit. A floral top, pink and yellow, and some jeans. Both were two sizes larger than anything else she bought.

Looking at then sent that tingle through her, and she put those by themselves in a drawer. "Just....in case" Claire thought. 

She unbuttoned her pants, letting her belly surge forward much to  her excitement and dislike, and walked into the kitchen. She packed up all the groceries, except a plate of pastries she had purchased on a whim. "For when I reach a goal.... When I'm good." She thought, licking her lips. Just like the larger jeans and top, she thought "just in case..."

Chapter 4: An Awakening in Claire

It had been three weeks since Claire had gone shopping, made a diet plan, and intended to stick to it. She had written her goal on the calendar in the kitchen, on the same date that Max was supposed to be coming home.

Each day, once she woke up, Claire would look at the calander and her goals. The first week was absolute hell. She broke down later that same night and devoured all of the pastries, stuffing herself to the brim. She looked at herself in the mirror and felt both shame and a strange pride at having invested several days worth of calories. Though she would never admit it to herself, while she was eating those pastries she was imagining herself getting softer, more round, pronouncedly fat. 

Claire quickly pushed those thoughts aside and buckled down. She was tempted all week to order the house special, to eat at work, and to get take out or delivery several times each day. Suzanne was trying her best to help her, and would snap food out of Claire's way before she even got the chance to lay a finger on it. The first week ended with Claire weighing 162 pounds, up from 160. She felt awful, and angry because she was trying so hard.

Claire quickly put a picture of herself up next to the calendar, back in her cheer days, where she was thin and happy. Her uniform was white and blue, and she was in the middle of a kick that went above her head. She looked down at her thighs, and realized she could never do that now, she gets out of breath on the stairs, she doubted she could do high kicks and be in the pyramid again. 

And so it went for weeks: counting calories, watching her appetite, and trying to get some exercise in. She went to the gym one time in those three weeks, but realized she forgot to purchase more gym clothes on her shopping spree, so she wore a scandalous pair of shorts, and what she hoped would have been a baggy t-shirt. Unfortunately for Claire, the t-shirt was anything but baggy, and since she was already at the gym, she wasn't going to waste her time. She went out, belly showing a good 2 inches of soft fleshy chub. Coupled with her too tight shorts, it wasn't long before she ended up bursting out of her shorts, and all she could think was "again!? Really? Ugh". A few of the guys felt sorry for her and handed her towels so she could make it back to the locker room to change, and she hurridly left. 

But today was the big day! Three weeks of (mostly) hard work couldnt go to waste, and she was excited to see the results. She stepped on the scale and looked down and expected the best. What she got was less so.

158. The number looked stubborn, like it couldn't be true. Then for the first time in several days she got that tinge again. It ran from her spine, down to her belly, filled her pussy up with tension and pleasure, waiting to be released. Instead of acting on it, she marched over to the calendar and ripped it down, throwing it across the room. 

"Why?! Why do I get these feelings all of the sudden?! I did so good, how couldn't I get smaller than two pounds?" Claire sulked. Claire looked in the mirror, and her belly was just as round as it had been three weeks ago, and she caressed it softly, gently punching and prodding it. She bit her lip. There it was again. That rush. 

She wanted to reach in her panties and go wild with abandon, reach a climax like she had never had before. She wanted Max, and she wanted him to take her from behind, and call her his fat wife! "Whoa!" She stopped herself. What was going on. She did not like this. It felt like she was going deeper and deeper down a hole, and she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to come back up.

She decided to confront these feelings with Suzanne, and see what she had to say. They did their shift like they typically would, and then went up to Claire's apartment. "I saw you flirting with Leo the other day, is he taking the bait?" Claire asked Suzanne as she slid over a coffee and then settled onto Claire's couch. 

"No! Yes.... I dunno. He gives off the weirdest signals. Like yesterday he was all chatting me up, but today, nothing! I've been laying it on thick too! Like, damn girl, thick." Suzanne took a seat besides Claire, sipping her coffee and leaning back. "It's stressing me out Claire, like who knew it was so hard to get your boss to just... Fall in Love with you or something!" Suzanne laughed at her own thought, and Claire agreed "men some times!"

The two sat in silence after the laughter subsided, an odd tension in the room. "So... How's the diet?" Suzanne tested the waters. Even though Suzanne agreed early on to help her, Claire would snap at her, and sometimes be flustered so she stopped asking by the beginning of the second week. "I'm the same. Like three weeks of hard work, there is zero chance I will be in shape for Max when he gets home, but that's not what I wanted to talk about." The end of Claire's statement seemed ominous, like she was about to divulge that she had committed a murdered, and needed help burying the body.

"So what's up Claire, you're freaking me out!" Suzanne stabbed through the eerie silence once more. "I don't want to." Claire said. "Don't want to what? Tell me what's bothering you? Cause Mr Fish is at home waiting for food, and I think he's starting to turn the other cheek for me. I've had him two years and I think tonight could be the night!" Suzanne again attempted for the joke, even though the threat of wasted time was clear as day. "I don't want to get fit for Max anymore.... I've been feeling very... Sensually involved with the idea of letting go since you brought it up. That's what I wanted to talk about. I don't know why I feel this way and I'm not sure if it's good or bad, but I'm afraid Max won't understand... I'm not sure I understand. It's complicated I guess?" Claire spat it out at rapid pace, barely giving Suzanne the time to process.

"So you want to... What just be where you're at? Fitness wise?" Suzanne said, not understanding. "No, no, no. I have been thinking since you told me Max likes his girls with more junk that, maybe, that's what I want. Regardless of Max. Like, this morning I dreamt about getting bigger. Like my breasts and belly and ass. Like what would happen if I just let go, and be happy? Would Max really like it? Would I? I've been getting so.... Well, damnit, so horny! Thinking about me just getting a bit bigger...then a little more... And a little more. I've tried pushing the thoughts out but each time I fail with this, or see myself in the mirror, I just get hungry, for Max, for food, for life." Claire stated in a ferver. 

"Well take it easy girl, you don't have to make a decision right away! Max doesn't come home for another month and some days right? Just wait it out, then tell him everything you told me! It might be freaky, but if he loves you he will accept that, and plus he's supposed to be into bigger girls, so you've got that going for you! I admit, I'm a little freaked out" Suzanne said "but not in a bad way, just a surprising way! That's all" she over corrected, not meaning to be so blunt but wanting Claire to know the truth. "So, this makes you... Hot?" Suzanne prodded. "Yeah... Like, more than I've ever been; hot." Claire responded, somewhat eargerly, somewhat unprepared for her own response. "Ya know, I read about people learning about stuff when they are kids and adults and just out of no where they suddenly get a kink. Like furries, or foot people and stuff. Is this like that?" Suzanne said with joking smile. "I don't know, maybe. I don't know why it popped up, it's just something that happened." Claire's answer was measured, and unsure at the same time. 

"You're a good friend Suze." Claire said fighting back tears. Suzanne leaned in for a hug and grabbed the crying woman tightly. "Hey, it's all gravy, don't stress over it. Sometimes we just find out what we like and what we want as we go." Suzanne whispered the comforting words into Claire's ear. Suzanne and Claire stayed in the embrace until Suzanne decided she had best head home.

As she gathered up her things and dumped the undrunk coffee down the drain in the kitchen, Suzanne looked at Claire. She studied her and tried to imagine her friend growing fat and heavy, rotund and more out of shape. It was an odd thought, one that Suzanne wasn't too sure about, but if it was up to her friends happiness she was certain Claire would turn out ok. "So are you gonna get big enough to be Mrs. Clause by Christmas, it's only a few months away?" Suzanne joked as she was on her way out. "Shut up Suze! I don't even know yet! I'm just saying I get a little hot and bothered at the idea of having some extra junk.... Everywhere." Claire said with a wink and a smile. The two said goodnight, and Claire was left alone with her thoughts. 

Claire wondered if she should Skype Max, and tell him that way, or even ask him if he did like his girls bigger. She thought about just waiting it out till he got home. Claire felt exhilerated finally getting it off her chest however. Even if it was just Suzanne, at least she could empathize with her, have a friend. Even if that friend had accidentally opened her psyche up to this craziness. 

Claire dressed for bed in her tight too small tshirt and a pair of black panties that had seen better days. She threw back the covers on her bed when a thought snuck into her mind. She instead went out to the couch, sat down, looked up the number to a local 24 pizza delivery and placed an order. While she waited for the delivery, Claire opened up her freezer and dug out some ice cream. She popped the ice cream in her microwave, and waited for the somewhat melted treat to be ready. 

A half hour later, an empty two pint of ice cream container sat on Claire's coffee table, her finishing off the last of it as the doorbell wrang. She opened the door, and surprised the pizza guy who was standing there. Her shirt had ridden up to just under her breasts, which were looking soft and blown up in her top. Her nipples were erect, and her black panties had the top rolled down to accommodate her now stuffed belly. She was biting her lip, and handed the pizza guy the cash he needed. "You having a party ma'am?" He asked, bewildered by the state of her undress. "No, why do you ask?" Claire said as innocently as she could, still biting her lip and twirling her hair a bit. She was getting turned on by his reaction, enough that she was afraid her panties were going to start showing how wet she was feeling. "No reason, no reason... Just three family size pizzas should last you a few days is all, and I figured this late at night it must be a party of some kind." He laughed to himself, clearly getting somewhat nervous. "Should last me... Oh a day. Have a great night!" Claire took the pizzas, laid them out and slipped her panties off.

Chapter 5: Chubbier, Hungrier, and Charlotte.

Claire had been on the winding road to get to her mother's house for the last quarter hour, and since the winter season was in full swing, the road was coated in sheets of ice and slush. The trees alongside the road had all lost their leaves, save for a few stubborn subjects. The snow that was left was old, having been allowed to mix with dirt, mud, leaves, all with the wind as the primary producer of such naturistic concoctions. 

Claire's mother lived a few hours to the north, in a smaller town, one that hugged a mountain range and lay secluded within the confines of a lonesome forest around the base. There weren't many people in the town, twenty thousand during the summer season, but many traveled south for the winter to escape the cold and any chance of getting caught in the annual snow storms. The town itself had a cozy quality, while the downtown district was considered dignified for the area, quaint and quiet could also describe the many hamlets that surrounded the outermost regions of town. 

Claire pulled up on her mother's house, more cabin than anything someone might see built today. She adjusted her seat back a bit farther, in order to step out of the car. She flipped the visor down and opened the slot for the mirror, so she could apply her lipstick one last time. Her mother had always been somewhat critical of her appearance, saying "one should always look put together, whether for a dinner party or a quiet night at home. You never know what might come in or who might stop by." In all the years Claire had heard it, her mother had never disappointed. She was always ready, always adjusting her makeup or applying some powder to her nose. 

Claire pursed her lips, made a popping sound one must always make when applying lipstick, and Claire put the product back into her purse. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and bit her lip, her cheeks looked Fuller since last she'd examined them. Her cheek bones were no longer visible, and her pudge under her chin, which had been slight weeks ago, was pronounced and looked bigger than it had, though not by much. "If I can tell I've gained weight just by looking at my face, I'm sure she'll have something to say about this." Claire thought as she grabbed her tummy. Her seat belt now rested underneath her belly, and every bump and jostle made it shake and bounce. She stepped out of the car and took a look at her figure in the reflection of the window.

Her belly stuck out a good one or two inches farther than it had, and her breasts looked like two grapefruit stuffed together in a too small bra. Her belly looked even rounder than it had, and instead of getting a sag to it, it jutted out and looked rather firm, though one touch would be easy enough to tell that it was all fat now. Her ass had started to really blow up, as if trying to compete with Claire's other assets. Her thighs were now rubbing together anytime she walked, which had provennits own struggle serving at the Black Bird. "Well, can't be surprised when you get to  know the late night pizza delivery guy on a first name  basis." Claire thought to herself, feeling that tingle come back to her. Claire took a deep breath, and walked into her mother's house.

Charlotte was thirty nine years old. She was a young mother, having Claire when she was only sixteen, and Claire's father skipped town before Claire could be born. Despite what many would consider a setback, she persevered and put herself through college, with some babysitting help from her own parents from time to time. She had a successful career, and provided for them both adequately until she could open her own business at age thirty. Charlotte made the best of her situation, and came out on top of almost everything she did (including some of the men who had come and gone from her life). She had never married, and scoffed at the thought. 

Charlotte saw herself as someone who was above marriage, having had Claire's father run out on her, and who made it a point never to need a man for anything other than her own pleasure. She had a few boyfriend's that Claire could remember growing up, but none that stayed around long. She looked and sounded like an older version of Claire, except for the more antagonizing attitude and the blue eyes she possessed. Charlotte stood at five foot and four inches, and had taken responsibility for her weight by starving herself of any treats that weren't fat or sugar free. While she did allow her daughter to indulge every now and again, Charlotte swore off anything that looked remotely fattening. Thats why when Charlotte heard Claire come through the front door, she was almost at a loss for words. Almost.

"You've been enjoying the married life! So how many pounds is it dear? You're probably not going to want me to keep your old cheer uniform anymore will you?" Charlotte spat out after a brief pause. "Nice to see you mom. Anything else you'd like to point out, maybe how my eyeliner isn't quite winged the way it's supposed to be?" Claire shot back, forcing a smile. "Oh who's gonna notice your eyeliner when they see that chubby tummy Claire." Charlotte gave Claire's belly a Pat and swooped in to hug her daughter, part out of missing her, and partly to see the damage on her rear. 

"Oh how I missed our talks, mom. How's Rob doing? He still looking to move up here?" Claire asked, hoping to change the subject because it was making her uncomfortable, in more ways than one. "Oh I dumped Rob months ago. I never really wanted him up here, and after spending a week together while he was on vacation it became apparent he wanted more than what I was willing to give him. So I sent him on his way. I'm sure there will be other boys to toy with out there." Charlotte stated with zero remorse. "I'd ask if you were hungry after you're drive, but I'm sure the answer is yes so let's sit down for dinner. I've got a stir fry going that I think you will enjoy more now than you would have when you were skinny." Charlotte said with a wink and a pinch of Claire's cheek. 

Dinner was quiter than Claire wanted it to be. She finished her plate prematurely, having before mad e a game plan to keep Pace with her mother, but Claire was hungry, and the portion was noticably smaller than what she had grown accustomed to lately. Charlotte, of course, was more interested in Claire's apparent lack of caring at becoming an engorged version of the Claire she knew only ten months ago. She barely recognized the beahvior of the girl in front of her. The way Claire had scarfed down her stir fry was quick, and didn't seem to take into account the taste of the food or the time her mother had put into it. 

"So it's good then?" Charlotte asked, that hint of snideness in her voice. "Oh uh... Yeah, it was good. Do we have any more?" Claire asked, deciding that pushing on would serve her better than remaining timid. "Yes, I'll get you some." Charlotte grabbed Claire's plate and left for the kitchen. All Claire could think about was how she wanted either three or four more plates of stir fry, or a family size pizza from her favorite twenty four hour pizza place. 

"When you told me on the phone you were eating well, I thought you meant salads, veggies, things like that." Charlotte said, her voice reverberating from the kitchen. "There is more than one kind of well mom." Claire yelled back, with more defiance in her voice than she had earlier that evening. Charlotte dropped the plate down in front of Claire with a clattle, and Claire looked up at her mother. "No need for the tone Missy." Charlotte said as she curled back into her seat. "I'm not a kid anymore, and I'm tired of hearing about my weight. I got chubby-" "fat." Her mother interjected. "...chubby, and it's not that bad. So I have eaten a little more than usual." Claire said, thinking about how she had ordered three family size pizzas two to three times a week over the past month. "And I would appreciate it if we. Ohld talk about something else, or at least have you stop harping and making passive aggressive passes at me, thank you!" Claire said as she stuck her fork into her stir fry harder than she intended.

Charlotte looked ready to fight it out, but she breathed it a long sigh, and resigned herself. There really wasn't anything to fight or be upset about. This was her daughter. If this was something she could control she would, but it was Claire's choice and decision whether she would do anything about it, and harping on her wouldn't accomplish anything, despite Charlotte wanting to. "Alright, alright, you are right. I'm going to clean up." Charlotte hurried out of the room with the dishes, save for Claire's dish that she was still eating from, and went to work on the dishes.

What was supposed to be a fun weekend before Max returned home turned into a silent tension-fest. The two women spent the next several hours flipping through television channels, idly talking about nothing at all, and pointedly ignoring the fact that they almost had it out in the dining room earlier. Claire excused herself for the night and went to her room, softly shutting the door and changing into her pajamas.

As she was pulling the three quarter sleeved shirt over her head and down across her breasts, she noticed it stuck. She couldn't tug it down much farther. She pulled and tugged at the back, thinking it was bunched up or caught on something. She hadn't worn it in a month, as she had been doing most of her sleeping in the nude at home, exhausted from her nightly stuffings and ready for sleep from her late shift at the Black Bird. She looked down to see her belly exposed and jiggly with the struggle. She turned her back to the mirror and couldn't see the back caught on anything. 

"I'm only eating myself out of my clothes and turning into a fat girl..." Claire thought to herself. "Mom is right. Why can't I get a grip with this...oh yeah." Claire suddenly felt the same tingle that always accompanied her thoughts on how wrong it was to get fat. To become increasingly heavier until obesity had a picture of Claire in the dictionary. Anytime she caught a glimpse of her fattened behind, or truly tubby belly in the mirror, where once a flat toned stomach was. 

Claire hadn't yet put her underwear on, and she figured for what she was about to do now she needn't bother. She climbed into her bed, the pink comforter standing out against the dimly lit faded lilac colored walls. She could feel the cool sheets brush against her ass, her thighs, The comforter coming to rest on top of her belly, making a sort of tent over her legs and touching her feet. "I'm getting so.... FAT" Claire thought, her inner monologue taking control, guiding her thoughts to what had started as a guilty pleasure, but had embedded itself into Claire's brain as the best way to achieve sexual pleasure she had found so far. 

She imagined Max, coming home from work, or wherever he was, several months, maybe years after the service. He would walk in, put his keys on the counter, and call for Claire. She would respond that she was in the bedroom. "Mmmm....ohh..." Claire let out soft moans as her hand found it's way down to her nether regions, albeit with more difficulty than before she had put on the weight. She could see Max walking into the bedroom and his jaw drops. Claire is in the bed, leaning back with pillows stacked behind her, looking like a goddess. Her makeup is perfect, but her face is noticeably Fuller, rounder, cherubic even. Then Max's eyes fall from her face to her breasts, they're huge!

Claire's breast rest atop Claire's belly, round and taught with food. It's grown large and fat, just like the rest of her, but softer and has become the largest feature she has. "What happened Claire?" Max would inquire, devilish ideas in his eyes. "Well I finally broke down and thought I'd see how much your betrothed weighed and I finally got into the...." Before she could finish the thought, climactic energy rushed through Claire's body, sending her shivering and shaking. A sweat had accumulated during her self love session, and Claire's breathing was heavy and labored. She could feel the heat coming off her pussy, her thighs rubbing together as her legs would squirm with pleasure. 

Claire felt content. She started to drift and fall into sleeps embrace when suddenly she felt it. A growl. Her stomach began gurgling and growling with hunger, which in tune made Claire feel the slightest bit of pleasure again in her body. "Well, I'd better go get something to eat. Sheesh, all those late night meals are having a toll on my habits too." Claire thought, hopping out of bed and putting a robe she found in her old closet on. It wouldn't even shut, it came across her tummy but breast, belly, and ass were all too large for the robe to close. She could imagine how she looks. Too small robe, showing off her engorged belly, fat hips and no panties on. 

Claire cracked open her door, and took a peek outside. There wasn't any sound coming from the living room downstairs, and the lights were off. "Mom must've hit the hay just after I did. Although it was more like a roll in the hay for me." Claire thought naughtily, moving to the stairs and down to the kitchen. She tried to be silent, but her new weight was throwing her off. She made the stairs creak and moan, as if they didn't know if they could stand Claire's added girth. "Ugh shut up." Claire thought to herself, reaching the bottom none too soon. Claire tried to top toe into the kitchen, but she wasn't used to her body, and found that she wasn't compensating for her steps enough, which quickly threw her balance off. She ended up making more noise than if she had simply walked to the kitchen.

Once there, however, she was like a thief in an art gallery, perusing for the finest pieces. She found some candy in the cupboard, left over from some dessert her mother had made for a bake sale, some bannana bread a neighbor had left here, and then a few left overs and health foods that Claire could care less about. "I guess I'm just going to grab some candy, and make myself a bowl of cereal a d head back to bed." Claire examined her options with less than enthusiastic precision. 

Once she felt she had eaten enough to keep her belly quiet, although she wasn't satisfied it would have to do. She made her way back up stairs and into her room, for one more quick session with herself, and dozed lazily off to sleep, dreaming of Max and his return home.

Claire awoke around mid morning to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. "That's odd." Claire thought to herself. She put on a sweatshirt that was tight, but at least covered her, and threw on some panties and went downstairs into the kitchen. 

Charlotte was hard at work, dishing up bacon onto a plate while flipping some eggs in a pan. A stack of pancakes that had to have been at least twelve high sat next to the bacon, with steam rising off all of it in a tantalizing aroma that begged Claire to dig in. "What's all this mom?" Claire asked, genuinely curious as to why her mother had gone to such lengths for what Charlotte used to consider the weakest meal of the day. "Oh, I just got to thinking about what you said last night, and I was excited to have you up here again since it had been a while. I felt bad for harping you, and making all those comments. Your a grown woman, and I shouldn't drag you down, although I am very good at it... Anyway, consider this a makeup breakfast, and the start to a fun filled day of mother daughter activities!" Charlotte set the plates on the dining room table, and finished the eggs. Once she'd taken her seat, the two dug in. What Charlotte didn't tell Claire, is that she heard her rummaging though the kitchen last night. She got up and saw, from the darkness of the hallway, Claire struggling to find anything worth while to eat. It made Charlotte feel guilty for giving her daughter such a hard time, so she made a.plan to get up early, hit the super market, and be back to cook Claire a hearty delicious breakfast, the kind she had as a kid at her grandparents home. Needless to say it worked like a charm

Claire packed it in. She easily ate over half of the pound of bacon that was spread out, and managed eight of the twelve pancakes herself. Ample sides of eggs and the trio of a bountiful breakfast was complete. Charlotte was starting to see how her daughter could have gained so much weight since her wedding. If she kept eating like this, she was going to be big as a house. Claire noticed how her mother had joined her in eating what she would have normally considered to be "untouchable" foods. "Careful mom, you eat any more than you did and you might actually weigh more than 135 pounds." Claire joked. Charlotte just laughed and the two enjoyed the rest of their morning together, swapping stories on work gossip, the latest celebrity news, and what movies or shows they were liking lately.

As the two got ready to go out around noon, Claire chatted up her mom and asked her about her romantic life. "So what's it like being single again? Well always being single?" Claire glanced at her mother, who was fastening a belt over her midsection. "It's fine. No different than what I told you when you were a kid, or a freshman going to college, it's life. I don't need a man to be happy. If there is one to enhance my life, then great, but if not, I'm happy being me and being awesome." Charlotte said with confidence. "Well that's great and all, but I can't imagine the sex is too great with no one there!" Claire spouted, half taunting her mother and half testing the waters. "Coming from the newlywed who was only married a week before her husband went back on delpoyment. Tell me, does pleasuring yourself In your teenage bedroom when you think everyone else is asleep make up for it?" Charlotte shot back, causing her daughter's face to turn the deepest shade of red. " I was only saying because Max's dad is divorced, has been for a long time, and I think you two would get along. At least you two could be fiercely independent together." Claire said, attempting a joke to get the pressure off her apparent need to tone back her masturbation noises. 

"hmm don't know Claire, he seemed awful busy when I met him for a brief two seconds at the wedding. Like the guy didn't know how to relax. It was a wedding, blow off some steam, drink a little, embarrass your daughter. Those things." Charlotte said, a smile creeping on her face at the fact that her daughter's complexion was still the brightest red. "Well when Max gets back next week and we're all settled in, I wanted to see if we could all do dinner or something? Wouldn't hurt to actually begin to act like a family once he's back." Claire stated, finally feeling the heat from her face subside. "Sure Claire, sounds good. But you don't have to set me up with his dad. I do just fine on my own, and when you're not here, I get almost as loud as you do." Charlotte said with a wink and gentle nudge to her daughter, which set Claire off again, causing the same deep red to return to her cheeks. 

"And while we are on the topic of sex, out of pure curiosity, Max is going to be... Ok with...." Charlotte couldn't bring herself to form the words; she instead opted for her daughter to fill in the blanks and answer of her own will, if the subject was even approachable yet. "Yes Mom! I actually found out Max is in to this sort of thing. Into me. Into girls with a.little more junk in their trunk." Claire said with little enthusiasm. "And their hood, and their headlights and their...." "Thanks Mom! You've made your point!" Claire cut her mother off. "And I'm expecting the love making to be loud!" Claire raised her voice, emphasizing "loud", and making her mother and herself giggle. 

The rest of the weekend went well, with some shopping being done by the two women, warming up to each other again after such a long absence from each other's lives. By the time the next morning came, Claire didn't want to head home, she was having a great time just hanging out and being friends with her mother. Charlotte felt the same, missing having her daughter around to bounce jokes off of, share sarcasm, and just have a live in friend. She came to terms with her daughter's weight, and accepted that of anything were to change, it would need to be for Claire's happiness, not her own idea of what self worth was. This was the happiest she had seen Claire in a while, and she was excited to have Max, Claire, and his father over for dinner sometime soon. 

"You'd best get going. Weather report says there is a blizzard coming this way, it'll hit here first then your place a few hours after. I just don't want you to get stuck out on the roads." Charlotte said to her daughter, giving her a hug. "Even though you'd probably survive the whole ordeal with fat stores alone..." Charlotte thought to herself. "Thanks for the great weekend mom, I'll text you once I get home." Claire waved her mom goodbye and marched out the door. Once she'd buckled into there seat in the car, she started the engine, then reached behind the seats for the bag of chips she had bought for the drive back home. Setting the bag in the passenger seat, Claire undid the tight button on her pants, letting her belly spill out of her jeans and into relative comfort for the long drive ahead. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 6: Stuck at Home

The blizzard blew by, leaving the city deadlocked in cleanup and road closures. Many roofs were tested in the suburbs, and inside the city a no travel advisory had been in effect, leaving many of the inhabitants to hermit within their apartments and houses to wait out the storm. 

Clair took the opportunity to binge - in every sense of the word. She caught up on her favorite television shows, streamed YouTube tutorials and scoured Facebook for updates from friends. The whole while she sat on her couch mindlessly consuming media, she consumed near the whole stock of her pantry and refrigerator. 

Her lack of restraint with which she devoured the food in her apartment made Claire think back to how just a few short months ago it would have worried her, but now she just got the most exciting rush of pleasure. Although she was grateful for the time she was off work, the blizzard had pushed back Max's return home. 

In a way she was relieved. She hadn't broken the news on her weight gain, nor had she felt inclined to tell him about how she felt when she ate, or rather, the results of her newfound appetite. She had avoided her scale, but could feel the effects when she put on clothes. Everything was tight, even the clothes she had purchased before she started her "diet". Her favorite belt was on it's last knotch when she wore it, and it had been a few weeks since then. Her shirts would stretch across her breasts to the point anyone could see her bra outline, and how her lucious mounds of milky flesh would be bursting out the top of her bras. The clasps on the back always seemed one wrong move from breaking apart with force. Her jeans dug into her belly, and had slowly moved lower and lower down her abdomen, until her belly sat firmly atop The band and button, whenever she could get them to pull over her thighs.

Claire looked down at her thighs, and noticed how plump and round they were looking. They were pushed together, with no gap to be found. She ran a hand over them and felt their soft silky touch. It would sent a shiver up her spine, had she not already had the same feeling several times that day. 

Claire continued on her way, disappointed that Max would be another week, but glad that the storm would be completely over soon. The plows had been at it round the clock, and the snowfall was supposed to stop by this afternoon. As she flipped through channels, she began to get more and more curious as to what the number on the scale would read. 

The way her panties were digging into her sides, and how her ass began brushing the door of the bathroom when she would turn to brush her teeth or examine herself in the mirror made her think it was most likely going to surprise her. She clambered off the couch, something she noticed was becoming harder to do than when she was stick thin. She felt her belly bounce and jiggle all the way over to the scale, and she looked down at it.

The glass surface was covered in a small layer of dust, and once she brushed it off she could see her reflection from the odd angle of the floor looking up. She saw how her belly extended out, round and chubby. How her thighs met and rounded up to her pussy, pressing against her panties. Claire could feel it coming on again, her arousal like an instinct, driving her hand to dive into her panties and instructing her thoughts to think of Max. "My, how my wife has gotten so.... FAT!" It always started the same. With Max exclaiming his surprise at Claire's lack of fitness, at her disregard for her figure. At how she was now round, soft, curvacious. 

She had to move back to the couch, and sat down in a huff. She needed it. She craved it. Almost the same way she had been craving food and the expansion of her breasts and belly. She worked herself into a frenzy, biting her lip and letting out the tiniest of moans.

As she lay on the couch in a cold sweat, she couldn't help but think how she was absolutely tired of this apartment. She'd been here for days. She wanted to go to work again. To get out. To get away from her thoughts. If this kept up she would be a shriveled husk, left to her own devices. She pushed herself off the couch again, this time passing the scale by and hopping in the shower. She hoped it might get her mind on something else, on what she was going to do with Max to welcome him home, of going out for a night on the town, or how she planned on taking him up to her mother's house. She was sure that Max's father was still game, and she wanted her little makeshift family to start doing some family things now that Max would be back.

The shower quieted her thoughts, and by the time she was out, she noticed the snow has stopped falling. She dressed, in a snug dress that was more a shirt now, and leggings, and sat back in her eternal spot on the couch. 

By the afternoon, the plows had cleared most of the streets. Many of the citizens weren't driving their cars, but it was at least passable. Claire had stationed herself on the couch and stayed there, once again watching movies and TV, playing on her phone, and trying to ignore her inclination to get up and scour for more food. She was accutely aware of how her leggings were wrapped around her belly, and she was doing her best to push any thoughts out of her mind and focus instead on the TV or the idle posts that kept dripping into her feed on Facebook. 

A text from Leo punctured the looming field of her thoughts, and she opened it with relief. "I'll open the Black Bird back up tomorrow, everyone will be expected to be there." A feeling of gratitude went through Claire's body. "Finally, back to work, and I don't have to just sit here and think about Max...or how he's gonna react to having a fat wife to come home to..." She cut off her thought and looked back at the scale. It seemed as though there were no other place in her world except that scale sitting plainly on the floor, waiting for her. Weighting for her. Weighting. 

She heaved herself up again, and tried to think objectivly. "I'm not out of control, it's just a little comfort weight...." Claire thought, moving towards the scale. "No it's not. It's more than that. It's sexual, and you know it." Claire's inner demons seemed to also be forcing their way through her thoughts. She stared down, again catching sight of her belly rounding out over the band of her leggings, how the dress she was wearing was taught on her belly and breasts, and in the reflection she could see the pale strip of flesh through the hole in the bottom of the dress, as it was pressed farther away from her belly, and offered little in the way of underneath protection. She saw how her thighs bulged and fought against the leggings, causing parts of them to be slightly see-through. 

"Ugh, what am I doing..." Claire thought again. She mustered up the courage, and lifted one leg, hovering over the top of the glass. 

1 hour ago, B.C Michaels said:

I am Really impressed by this one really hope you continue it 

Thanks! Yeah I have an ending and most of the big points of the story down, I've just been working on how it will get to those points and making sure I'm doing the necessary details for it to make sense. I had about half a chapter written down a week ago, but scrapped it for chapter 6 because it just didn't make any sense in the context of the characters. I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!

Interesting. Though a tad unrealistic concerning the physical description.

I mean... when you are a 5ft3 tall woman who developped a DD size bosom, chubby belly then most particularly a backside jutting out one feet backwards, there is certainly probable you bypassed the 200-lbs plateau since a long. Her body proportions at the beginning of the story doesn't fit the mentioned current poundage (which was 160lbs) .

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 7: Little White Lie

The Black Bird had had a mid afternoon rush as the afternoon settled in. Claire and Suzanne had been busy serving drinks, food, and service to the many customers they had. It seemed as though it would never slow down, but both were glad for the tips, and Leo was happy just being open again. As the sun went down, a lull came over the the Black Bird, and eventually a slow rythem settled in enough for the staff to relax and take some breaks before the evening brought out a crowd clamoring for beer and the nights special.

Claire stopped in the back to eat her food for dinner that she had ordered, while Arnold went on his smoke break, exhaustive as ever and hardly talking. Suzanne joined Claire in the back and gave her growing love handles a pinch.

"Someone's looking like she's been enjoying herself. How did your mom feel about the bigger better Claire?" Suzanne sounded off without an ounce of quiet in her voice. "She was just as critical as I had said she would be... At first." Claire responded, a hint of annoyance at Suzanne's lack of volume control. "But she at least stopped bugging me about it after my first night there. I know she is still majorly against her daughter being a little chubby, but she'll just have to get used to the idea, because I kinda like it. Like alot." Claire whispered the last words into Suzanne's ear with a bit of a flush of her cheeks and slight giggle. 

"Well whatever makes you happy girl. I'm still trying to figure out what makes Leo tick. We've been flirty for a while but he never makes a move, and anytime I try to he brushes it off or suddenly becomes busy. I mean what's a girl gotta do? I might just start eating with you to see if I can't get a bit of a rise out of these b**s." Suzanne said, grabbing her breasts and pushing them up to show a bit of cleavage in her shirt. "I know they aren't as big as....well yours! But I'd still think Leo would want some, especially after I've been laying it on thick." Suzanne pouted a bit at her last remark, but quickly chippered up again 

"I'm sure he's just busy, I mean he practically live here Suze. He's always here before we open, and stays until closing. It's his life here, and he puts alot into it." Claire said, popping the last of her fries into her mouth with a satisfied smile. 

"Yeah, you're probably right. I'll get him though, if it's the last thing I do. I am thirsty Claire, and I wanna talk glass of Leo, or I might explode." Suzanne said with a wink, leaving out into the dining area to check on patrons.

Claire took a last look at the clock, realizing they still had quite a bit of time before the evening crowd started the shuffle in, so she made her way over to the bar, to get down to the bottom of what was keeping Leo away from Suzanne.

Leo was loading glasses into the quick washer under the bar when Claire snagged the back of his shirt and pulled him over the edge closer to the kitchen, away from the patrons.

"Hey I've got a question for you." Claire stated aggressively. "Yeah, what's that Claire? You think we need more cocktail napkins? It seems like they are going pretty fast this month and I was just thinking about getting some that have our logo on them anyway..." Leo was more talking to himself than anything.

"No the napkins are fine. What's going on with you and Suze? What do you think of her?" Claire said, hushed.

Leo looked puzzled, but then gave his best boss answer. "Suzanne is a great server. She is always on time with orders, and doesn't hesitate to fix a situation if an order is wrong or if something wasn't right with the experience." Leo stated, hoping that would answer Claire's question. 

"Don't play dumb Leo, I know you two have been flirty. And I think she has the hots for you pretty bad. So why haven't you done anything?" Claire came out with it, backing Leo into the proverbial corner.

"She's my employee, I can't really just go out with her. It would be unethical. And yes I do like her, but shes just not really... My type, ya know?" Leo said hoping this would be the end of it. He didn't often get uncomfortable, but this was territory out of his control, and he didn't like being on the hot seat. 

"Not your type? Why because she is kinda loud, crass,  what is it? She's a great person, and you've come to know her just as well as me. Unless..." Claire's dominance of the conversation shrank, as a look of worry came over her face. "This isn't because she's... Black is it? I mean I'm all for people having their preferences-" Leo cut her off. 

"What?! No Claire, why would you think that? That's not it at all, and how could you think that of me? You really think I'm so small minded?" It was Leo's turn to wear a look of disgust. He went to turn his back and move on down the bar, but Claire snagged his shirt again.

"Hey... I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like your an awful person or anything like that. I just... Jumped to a conclusion is all." Claire felt much smaller than she was. She was looking down towards her feet, or more accurately, her breasts, when Leo came back at her, surprising her.

"Please Claire. Yes I do have a preference, so what if she's not my type? She's just too skinny for me. I like my girls with some more junk in the trunk, bigger breasts, bigger girls. Get me?" He snapped, realizing he said it louder than he intended and with the patrons at the end of the bar staring.

"Wait, what?! No, Max is the one who likes his girls bigger, you even told Suzanne's so when she caught you..." Claire trailed off as the situation dawned on her. She smacked his arm, and he flinched at the unexpected anger. "Why were you looking at my ass?! And why would you like to Suzanne?" Claire said, venom in her voice.

"Ow, hey stop!" Leo reeled, as a second slap came from Claire. "I was embarrassed, ok? I was just caught looking at my sister in laws ass! And you had been getting... Ya know, bigger so it caught my attention." Leo said, trying to calm Claire down. "I didn't realize that Suzanne was going to tell you, and besides Max dated some heftier girls when he was younger. I didn't think it was going to be a big deal." Leo continued to try to get Claire to calm down. 

"Look at me Leo! I'm huge compared to when Max left on deployment! Hearing that he liked his girls bigger made me think... Well that he wanted this!" She grabbed her belly and gave it a shake. Neither one wanted to admit that the action turned them on slightly. "I've been eating like a hog, and you've been just watching me to get your jollies off?! Watching me squeeze my fat ass into tighter clothes everyday thinking Max will like it." She left off how she herself had been enjoying it as well. In the heat of the moment her nager was taking over. "What is Max going to say when I pick him up from the airport tomorrow? How is he going to be ok with this? I'm fat! He left with a skinny wife and is going to come back to a fat girl who looks like she has been doing nothing but eating in his absence!" Claires anger was causing her to get louder and louder.

"Shhhh it's alright Claire, like I said max dated girls who were bigger before, and I'm sure just hearing g about how you tried to become his preference will make him overjoyed at the thought of how much you love him. He will be fine with this." Leo attempted to get Claire to quiet down. 

"Fine. We will talk about this more later. You've got customers." Claire said and rushed off back to her section, fuming over how she felt duped and irritated she hadn't just confronted Leo sooner.

Leo looked back at the patrons at the end of the bar. "Can I get you anything else?" He asked trying to get them to look away. "No just enjoying the show." An elderly patron shot back. Leo refilled their drinks and went out the front to get some air.

The rest of the night was tense and everyone could feel it. Luckily they were too busy to really talk to each other, as Claire likely would have exploded at having to talk to Leo again. Their interactions were Curt and transactional. She wouldn't say a word more to Leo that didn't have to do with drink orders, and Leo avoided her gaze while tending to as many other customers as he could. 

By the end of the night, everyone was in a rush to get out of the bar and grill. The only one who hadn't noticed anything was Arnold, nor did he care. He was just as ready as always to go home. 

As Leo locked the door, he noticed Claire grab Suzanne and whisper in her ear. The. They both went towards the steps to the apartments and disappeared inside. Leo just shook his head and walked in the opposite direction, letting the early morning winter air clear his thoughts and hoped he could repair the broken relationship with his sister in law. 

Once Claire and Suzanne got to Claire's apartment, Claire was out of breath from rushing up the stairs and hauling the extra weight she had been adding everyday for the past month. Claire practically shoved Suzanne through her front door and locked it just as fast. Suzanne claimed a spot on the couch and asked "Claire what is going on, what's got you in such a fit that we had to talk right now?!" 

"He likes fat girls!" Claire exclaimed at Suzanne, trying to catch her breath and feeling all the pounds she'd gained for herself being scrutinized and misunderstood for what she thought was the truth. 

"Yes, I know max likes fat girls Claire, Leo told me so, remember?" Suzanne looked at Claire, puzzling over her friends exasperating tone. 

"No, no, no, Leo likes fat girls! Max doesn't. He told me tonight when I confronted him. He really was just looking at my fat ass that night, he was just too embarrassed to say so." Claire said, as Suzanne suddenly realized what this meant. 

"Oh, so then max....uhhhmmmm." Suzanne trailed off, realizing she may have inadvertently caused this issue. If only she'd kept her mouth shut, she thought to herself.

"Yeah, Max! What is he going to think? What's he gonna do? I'm gonna pick him up from the airport tomorrow looking like a heffer! None of my pants fit, my belly sticks out past the waistband on all my jeans, sure my breasts and ass got bigger, but he's just gonna see his wife who got fat while he was away!" Claire said sitting down in a huff.

"It can't be that bad Claire? I mean, you've definitely gotten bigger since last month when you decided to be yourself and let go a little, but it can't be that much." Suzanne offered

"I weighed myself yesterday Suze. I'm 177 pounds. I ate myself into another size up in clothes. I've got a belly I can't suck in. My panties are tight. I've gained 57 pounds since he left, he's going to freak!" Claire said, looking down at her soft body, irritated that it turned her on so much. 

"Hey that's not so bad, besides, you just tell him what you told me! This is how you want to be, you like it. You like being.... Being a fat girl. Say it! Say it Claire cause this is you and you told me that might that you like it, and this isn't about him anyway!" Suzanne said, wanting to empower her friend.

"Thanks , but I'm just not feeling it right now Suze. Tomorrow's gonna be a disaster." Claire leaned against her Friend. She took a deep breath and thought about what Suzanne was saying. Deep down she knew she wanted this for her most of all. And she did have the bravado that first night to say Max will just have to deal with it. Maybe being a fat wife isn't all bad? She thought. Maybe if she is confident enough Max will enjoy her anyway.

"What am I gonna do?" Suzanne said as she held her friend. "My Leo likes fat girls huh?" Suzanne whispered in Claire's ear.

"It's not all bad Suze. At least now you know. At least you didn't get fat for him." Claire said back, drained. 

"Yeah that's true. Well, hey maybe there's another guy out there for me? I'll just have to put Leo out of my mind. After all, I already carry most of my weight in my ass, can you imagine if I got fat? I'd look like a giant pear walking around. Trying to get around tables, bumping  customers and trying to fit my ass in between tables." Suzanne joked but didn't realize it was giving Claire tingles in her loins. 

"It's not all bad Suze. At least you can eat as much of whatever you want. And besides, my ass is big but doesn't hit the customers. Yet."Claire stated with a small laugh. 

"Yeah but you've got a different body shape than me girl! I'd blow up in the hips and thighs! But I wouldn't mind some bigger boobs, that's for sure. Tomorrow will be fine. Max loves you. Hell understand." Suzanne finished, holding her friends close, comforting her. 

The two would stay that way, falling asleep on the couch. When Claire woke up, Suzanne was gone, and the earliest light of morning would peak through her curtains to shine on her face.

"Just like my belly peeks out of every shirt I own..." Claire thought, then she leaned back on the couch, and felt the familiar touches of her fingers rubbing her womanhood, all to the thought of Max's surprised face at seeing his "fat" wife.

So just a quick update on this: I had actually written much more for this last chapter, but when I was trying to save it I somehow deleted it and had to re-write the first quarter to the best of my memory. I'll try and add the other 3/4 of this chapter as I get them down, this first took me a little over an hour and a half, but as of right now it'll be coming out as I get it re-created and with the right details. Even this chapter wasn't entirely the same as when I'd originally done it, so if you see edits , I'll try and add what was forgotten or missed as I can. Sorry for the long wait time all!

Chapter 8: Max is Back in Town

Annoyingly enough, Max's early 10AM flight didn't take off. Plane troubles they said. Then his noon flight didn't take off. Last minute checks found something wrong with the landing gear this time. This went on for hours. The anticipation was killing Claire. She thought the earlier he was there, the sooner she could get this whole mess over with, tell him how she felt, and then maybe if he took it negatively, come up with some diet plan and workout that would work for them both. Maybe she wouldn't have to lose all the weight, merely maintain it? Her mind raced as she strolled one end of the airport to the next, waiting for Max's flight that had already been delayed for the third time today, and seventh time this week, to land. 

Although she was nervous, she was also excited. It had been so long since she had seen Max. At this point their marriage was more an effort in telecommunication than anything physical or romantic, but now that he was going to be out for good she planned on changing that. Claire did love Max, more than she'd ever fallen for anyone, boyfriend's in high school and her brief stint in college aside, something was just right with Max. She thought back to when they had met, and smiled. 

She had just started at the Black Bird. She was still getting a feel for things, and Suzanne had recently started as well. "I didn't even know Suzanne yet, really. Wow..." Thought Claire. How time can fly. So much can change. She was getting orders for the bar for last call, and in walked Leo. Well Leo's lookalike anyway. His doppelganger swaggered up to the bar and started a chat with Leo and ordered a quick drink, a rum and coke. 

Just as Claire had finished serving the last of her drinks, she convened at the bar with Suzanne, Leo, and his mysterious double. The only way to tell the difference between them was that the double was wearing a black leather jacket and jeans, and Leo was in his usual tight black button down. 

"...so then I said this is my last one! I'm not doing this any more for you!" The double said, ready to laugh at his own story. "So when he hands me the shaker, I pulled the top off and it was filled with sugar and he slipped my back and it went EVEFYWHERE!" With the final line both Leo and his twin laughed to excess, with Suzanne looking slightly confused as to what was funny, and Claire coming in to the joke so late she didn't feel the need to even ask. 

As the laughter subsided, Leo motioned Claire over. "Claire, this is my younger brother, Max." He said smiling at them both. "Younger twin brother," Max corrected "at least I'll have my youth longer than he Leo here." He said with a smile and a handshake. Claire was taken aback, his hands were so rough, yet they were warm, but not in an off putting and sweaty way, just comforting. Like going home. 

Max stayed to help clean up and stack chairs. He wiped down tables, and even helped with the mopping and sweeping as Claire and Suzanne put the last of the silverware in the back, ready for the next days patrons. 

As Leo was locking the door, Max asked if anyone would like to go get some coffee. "Not tonight Max, I'm tired. Maybe tomorrow right?" Leo shot back, brushing off the offer. "Well alright party pooper, perhaps either of your new beautiful waitresses would care to join me?" Max said with a devilish smile.

"I'm all good, I've got a fish that's calling my number at home, but like Leo said, maybe one of these other nights." Suzanne said, yawning and moving up the walk away. "It was nice meeting you Max, maybe we'll see you around more often?" Suzanne said in her goodbye, leaving just Claire and Max alone in front of the stained glass windows that sat on either side of the large door.

"Well, how about it? You can't strike me out here, usually I can convince someone to stay up with me. I'm a bit of a night owl." Max said eagerly hoping he'd catch at least one soul to talk to this late at night.

"Hmm. I really should be getting home...." Claire listed off. She was toying with him, though she knew wif she could lead him along a little longer then maybe she could keep him on his toes. "Tell ya what, if you come have a coffee with me, I'll even spring for pie. Everybody loves pie and I know this awesome diner a few blocks from here. It's just getting nice out so we might as well walk over. Whadya say?" Max said, looking down his nose and seeing through the game she was trying to play.

"Well.... If you're gonna twist my arm, I mean what girl won't take coffee and pie? I'd be some kind of monster!" Claire gave a flirty giggle and the two made their way down the darkedned streets, chatting about everything and nothing, the way two people who seem like they've known each other their entire lives do, even though they had just met. 

The diner itself was old, in a retro style with all the stainless steel and mint green with red trim you can imagine. The two secured a booth, and picked up some menus that were already out. There were a few customers there besides Claire and Max, but most sat at the counter, sipping coffee and eating late dinners and early breakfasts.

As Claire scoured for their pies, a waitress came over and flipped her notepad out. "Good evening, or should I say good morning folks. What can I get for you?" She said with genuine enthusiasm. The waitress can't have been more than thirty, and she was wearing a pastel blue and white dress, complete with hat in her brunette hair that framed her face. Claire thought the outfit was a bit much, but looking back at the other waitress behind the counter surmised it must be a uniform. And a form fitting one at that. It looked about fifteen pounds too tight for her, and while the waitress wasn't a big girl by any means, it looked as though she had been enjoying too much of the pie herself. 

"I'll have a coffee and some of your Apple pie, please." Max stated looking directly at the waitress. "And I think I'll do some of your chocolate cream pie, and a coffee as well. Please and thank you." Claire rattled off. 

"Oooh those are two of my favorites. Though I gotta give it to the lady, the chocolate cream is to die for here. But you gotta be careful. With the knowledge of what pies are the best, comes a little price.." the witness said, patting her belly which pushed against the dress, distressing it outwards slightly farther than her plumped up breasts. "But you'll enjoy them and be fine. I've been hitting the pies for about six months now, and while I don't regret it, sometime soon I'll have to slow down," she gave a laugh and swayed her hips as her hand landed on the side of her tight dress. "My name is B. If you two need anything else before your pie, just holler. I'll be back with your coffee in just a moment." B. Said with a smile and the same little laugh as before. Claire could see her ass pressing against the dress as she sauntered away. Claire guessed her weight at around 165 pounds. She looked womanly, but Claire would never let herself get so far out of shape as to be straining her clothes.

The thought of straining her own clothes gave Claire a weird sensation, but she pushed it out of her mind to focus on the handsome and non-boss form of Leo she had in front of her. "So how come we haven't seen you down at the Black Bird before?." Claire inquired, looking straight into Max's eyes. They were blue, just like Leo's, but these seemed more fun, with a lust for life that Claire didn't see in her bosses. 

"Well I've been out of town the past week, and I honestly don't have much do with the business. I live across town, and I try to get over there when I can, but it's just what it is." Max said, seeming less Interested in himself than the beautiful woman sitting right in front of him. "I've been in the army since I was 19. How did you end up a server?" 

"Oh, I ended up finishing my associates in hospitality, but mostly just went to college to get my mom off my back. After I finished I didn't feel like paying more to go get a bachelor's, and I didn't really want to ask my mom for money, so I ended up working a few serving jobs just after college, but got tired of living with my mom and the small town vibe, so I took a chance and moved here a few months ago. I'd been working as a barista for a bit but wanted to get back into bar service, the tips were always way better. Then I interviewed with your brother and it seemed like they needed the help. So here I am." Claire moved her arms out of the way of the coffee cups B. Sat down in front of them, and adeptly filled with coffee before checking to see if they needed anything else.

"I think we'll be fine. Thanks B." Max said, looking over at Claire and sipping his coffee. "Alright, I'll go grab those pies and be back shortly." B. Said sauntering away again, this time back towards the counter where the many pies the diner served were on display to tempt tired customers. 

"Are you going to be in the military long?" Claire questioned, thinking this might just be the deal breaker for such a cute guy, she didn't think she could handle the odd times, the being away. All of it.

"Oh no, this is my last tour in a few months. I'm out after that. I actually have been going to school concurrently, bits and pieces at a time, so I'm ready to enter civilian life. I'm tired of being away from home." Max said, splashing a touch of cream in his coffee and gesturing to Claire's own. She nodded, and grabbed a few packets of sugar as well and added them in. As she stirred the concoction, she couldn't help but notice how handsome Max was. His muscles, his side smile he does, the way his eyes looked like they were just looking for fun. Leo and Max may be twins, but from what she could tell from Leo, he was all business, always focused, always examining or analysing. Max seemed more laid back. More accepting of life, just more open and engaging with what was going on in front of him. After seeing the two interact earlier though, Claire could tell that they were still brothers, with the same love and respect that comes from a sibling born so close together. 

B. Returned with their pie, and the two dug in and enjoyed the brief moment of indulgence. The night went on like that. First a question about their pasts, what life was like in the military, or in such a small town. Having a single mother, or having a widower father. Likes, dislikes, favorite color, music taste, what they order when they are at the club. They laughed and flirted, and laughed some more. They had fun. The worst thing that happened that early morning was the sun coming up, reminding them both of other obligations and that it was far too late, or early, to be out any longer. 

Claire took one last sip of her 4th cup of coffee and said "I'd better be headed out. I work again tonight, and with all this coffee I'm going to be wired trying to get some sleep. We should do this again." 

Max agreed, going up to the counter to pay B. And left her a decent tip. As they walked back to the Black Bird, Max made a move to hold Claire's hand on the way back, and they both enjoyed the soft touch of one another in silence, soaking in the rising sun and the slow disappoinment of two lovers in their first stages of exploring each other's personality, realizing they were coming up to Claire's car and that she would have to head home from there.

"Well I suppose I'll see you tonight, or tomorrow?" Claire asked, hopeful. "Of course. Most likely tomorrow, I think I'm going to get some sleep now and I've got a ways to go to get to the other side of town. But yeah, I had fun and I can't wait to see you again." Max said, opening her car door for her, and helping her in.

As Claire drove back home, she couldn't help but feel like her life was finally being put forward in a new direction. Like meeting Max was just meant to happen. 

As Claire reminiced in the airport, she leaned back, looking down at her figure once more, thinking about how she thought she would never be 160 pounds, let alone 177. She thought to herself "yeah, well alot has changed since that night Max and I were at the diner. I'm married now, and carrying some wifely weight. He'll understand... I hope." She rubbed her stomach, as it stated to growl at the thought of some of that pie they had had, and she couldn't help but notice that she was hungrier than she had been in a while. Waiting in the airport all day without an ounce of food was not something Claire's new diet was used to, and she imagined food as much as she imagined her excitment at Max getting off the plane.

Just then the screen Clair had been watching changed, and his flights status went from "in air" to "landed". Her heart began to beat faster, and her anxiety went through the roof. She was equal parts excited to finally be wrapped in her husband's arms as she was nervous that he might not even recognize her, as she had blown up her figure, but also because her face was significantly Fuller than the last time she had seen Max. 

She popped out a powder mirror out of her purse and surveyed the damage one last time. Her cheeks were the biggest change, deepening when she smiled and the slight chub on her chin was there, noticable now. For the most part her features were the same as when she was thinking, just blown up a bit, by no means a fat face. Her makeup was perfect, and her hair was curled to give it some bounce. She closed the mirror and then she saw him. 

Max, in the distance, waltzing down the hall with his one tote in tow. He looked great, his uniform was pressed and he looked slightly more muscular then before he had left. He had shaved his head while he was there, so his dark locks were nowhere to be seen. Claire was waving at him and jumping before she realized she was shaking so bad that her breasts were popping out of her too tight bra, and her belly was pushing the pink and orange shirt to it's limit, exposing her soft pale flesh. 

Max looked around for his wife, finally recognizing her golden head of hair, curled just how he liked it. "Damn, her breasts have gotten bigger!" He thought excitedly as he ran over and embraced her in a bear hug. Then he felt it. Her belly pressing against him, her overall softness. He reached his hands down and felt her back, the slight rolls that were forming, and gave his wife a good long kiss. 

Claire felt his embrace and worried at what he was going to feel, but as soon as he pressed his lips against hers all her fears washed away and she was vindicated for all the late night dreams she had of Max kissing her just like he was, only this was better. It was real. She finally came up for air and laughed And hugged him some more. "I missed you so much!" She whispered in his ear, as tears formed in her eyes. "I missed you too Claire bear!" Max said, holding her tight.

She pulled away for a moment and said "I've been meaning to tell you, I just didn't know how." As she stepped away she made sure Max got a full view of all of Claire, even relaxing her belly so it would sit out farther. She didn't want to hide anything from him, and wanted to know what he thought. "I'm sorry Max..." She said looking at his face as he studied her.

"For what Claire?" Max asked, worried at the answer. "I got fat!" She said, half smiling, but feeling  like this was the moment of Truth. "So...?" Max said, wondering if that was all. "You're not upset, or worried, or...or...anything?" Claire said, her smile getting a little bigger.

"Why would I be Claire? It's no big deal, you can always work it off, or do whatever. I'm just glad to see you!" Max said pulling her into an embrace again. He squeezed her and ran his hands over her soft suple body, in a way not entirely appropriate for the airport, but Claire didn't care. She loved it.

As he leaned in close to Claire's ear, Max whispered "you got fat babe." And gave her ass a squeeze. As soon as the words left his mouth, everything Claire had ever dreampt up to this point came flooding back, and she got weak at the knees. Her sex drive went into overdrive, and she kissed Max so hard he thought she was going to devour him. "Well, let's get you home so you can... Inspect your wife in all her glory." She whispered back at Max, to which he suddenly became just as weak in the knees as she was moments before.