Ellie Warner

Tjlw9999

Hearty Yorkshire meals, big roast dinners, fish and chips, burgers, kebabs, crisps and chocolate.

Some of the above is educated guesswork and some I have seen the two ladies tucking into with gusto on their Gogglebox sofa.

I also reckon she does very little exercise. She looks good chubby, hopefully she won't lose too much.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sadly can't post any screenshots/vids because I don't have them but on the latest episode some of the chats between the two sisters were quite uplifting.

Izzy accusing Ellie of having an unhealthy diet and eating a whole packet of bagels in a day whilst the pair of them were tucking into fattening take aways. And a conversation about a friend of theirs selling her used knickers on line. Izzy wondered if there would be a market for her size 16 knickers!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

More junk food tonight followed by a visibly panting and out of breath Ellie as she had run after an ice cream van and failed to catch it and then a lengthy discussion about trying to squeeze herself into an outfit using "slimming knickers" (it's not your belly that's the problem it's your thighs chipped in Izzy!) and then bursting the zip in the process. Sadly we didn't get to see this but thought it would appeal to some as a concept.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...