Ellie Warner

Tjlw9999

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, MasterOfHisDomain said:

What's a good way to view their Gogglebox videos? I'm in the USA and have trouble finding recent clips on youtube.

I've spent a good amount of time sifting through episodes on more4 here in the UK and honestly it was not a worthwhile investment. The few times she's on it she's just sat there with her knees up, the only thing is sometimes you see some arms and double chin. I don't think there's anywhere you can download them to make it easier to watch, I had to sit through plenty of ads so believe me I've looked.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, scotishjoker1 said:

if you could get me a link i could sit through episodes and get screen caps for recent episodez

ive seen a few americans comment about how they cant watch so i would be willing to sit snd get screen  caps

All you have to do is create an account on All4 and you can watch them for free. I don't know if they'll have all the episodes though