Ellie Warner

Tjlw9999

Guest Luissuarez
1 hour ago, barrywhite said:

You do realise the one on the right is much bigger?

Yeah but that’s the crazy thing, Izzy used to be huge comparatively to Ellie. after the past year and half on the show, however, Ellie has probably put on about 60-70 pounds and is catching up to Izzy. Her portions seem to be bigger and while Izzy has relatively stayed the same weight, Ellie has packed it on. She’s absolutely huge now, and only getting chubbier. I wouldn’t be surprised by the next year if she was bigger than her sister, as she is taller and has more weight to distribute. Ellie already has a bigger double chin and is eating more, maybe she wants to catch up! BIG things coming, hehe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ratetankmark

I've just discovered Gogglebox, I don't really watch it but it's on before The Last Leg and I watch that religiously, but when I saw the Warner Sisters, my heart pretty much skipped a beat. They're drop-dead gorgeous.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

More junk food tonight followed by a visibly panting and out of breath Ellie as she had run after an ice cream van and failed to catch it and then a lengthy discussion about trying to squeeze herself into an outfit using "slimming knickers" (it's not your belly that's the problem it's your thighs chipped in Izzy!) and then bursting the zip in the process. Sadly we didn't get to see this but thought it would appeal to some as a concept.

25 minutes ago, Weightwatcher said:

More junk food tonight followed by a visibly panting and out of breath Ellie as she had run after an ice cream van and failed to catch it and then a lengthy discussion about trying to squeeze herself into an outfit using "slimming knickers" (it's not your belly that's the problem it's your thighs chipped in Izzy!) and then bursting the zip in the process. Sadly we didn't get to see this but thought it would appeal to some as a concept.

Fair enough of the suspense. Spit the climax. 

triggered GIF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...