Ellie Warner

Tjlw9999

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like i will be back to episode highlights soon (also i still need to get around to last series's last episode 😅

Also do we know if she gave birth yet? Because her belly looks bigger than before pregnancy but alot smaller than a couple months ago? Is that weight gain or still pregnancy belly? If thats pure weight gain thats an incredible increase to a already huge gain

25 minutes ago, Anon_ said:

Looks like i will be back to episode highlights soon (also i still need to get around to last series's last episode 😅

Also do we know if she gave birth yet? Because her belly looks bigger than before pregnancy but alot smaller than a couple months ago? Is that weight gain or still pregnancy belly? If thats pure weight gain thats an incredible increase to a already huge gain

Don’t know if she’s given birth yet and I think this is an older pic, will see next week 

She honestly doesnt look pregnant in these and just fat, which is odd cus she definitely looks very pregnant in a load of pics from a couple months ago, idk if shes given birth but i just imagine we would know if she had, but maybe not

(also seeing as the site is under maintenance tomorrow i will try collect the highlights for both s20e14 and s21e01 and post them sunday, hopefully 😅