Virtual Reality - by Kid A

kid a

As promised to a few of you...ty to tfrmer for the great initial idea

VIRTUAL REALITY

By Kid A

Part 1

A blistering stream of Arctic air blasted across the deck of the S.S. Imperial, and Hoyt Derringer stood with his arm wrapped firmly around his wife’s shoulder, drawing her closer for warmth in the beautiful yet frigid conditions. Derringer, a successful oil executive from Houston Texas had been planning the 6 month Russian cruise for years, and he marveled at the surroundings while experiencing a moment of personal satisfaction at his remarkable career. 

His wife Deborah hugged up against him in return. “Brrrr!!!”, she exclaimed as her vapor from her utterance turned ghostly then crystalline in the sub-zero temperatures. “You’re right, it’s amazing. But six months of this? With no contact to the outside world?”

Hoyt gave her a loving glance and chuckled. “Well we’re going to spend the majority of the time inside that beautiful ship. And that fantastic suite of ours,” he replied, giving her a knowing wink. 

Deborah shot him a knowing glance and then a playful jab in the shoulder. “Mmmhmmm. I think I have just the outfit. Maybe I’ll dress up like a polar bear.” Hoyt kissed her lips, then laughed again as he took in the view. 

“But what about Amber?”, she said with a note of concern entering her voice. “Six months alone at our house, with no one to help her and left to her devices??”.

Hoyt’s gaze turned steely as he sighed. “Will do her good to be responsible for her own well-being for a bit. From a look at all the D’s on her report card, they sure aren’t promoting that trait up in Dallas.”

Seeing her face shade to somber he stopped himself. “Look - the butler is there to watch out for her. Granted she doesn’t have any cash (he had cut off her accounts and credit cards to teach her a little lesson), but there will be food on the table 3 times a day and air conditioning coming out of the vents.”

“Besides,” he spat, “she will finally have a chance to find out what’s its like to get a job and be responsible for her own condition.” Done with his speech, he drew her close again and eyed the frozen horizon. She’d be ok, he thought. But if not, little Miss priss would have no one to blame but herself.

Part 2

In her spacious Houston mansion, thousands of miles away, Amber was just waking up. Makeup from the previous evenings festivities smeared across her face, she fumbled for her phone as the noon sun poured through the window of her bed room. 

Scanning the texts, she saw one from her best friend Alicia. “GIRL!!! You were tore up last night!!! Did you get that hot quarterback’s phone number? We’re hitting up Dooleys again tonight - love ya bitch!!!”

The quarterback, Amber thought....oh yeah she had got his number all right. In the back stall of the ladies room. She smirked with self satisfaction, then decided it was time for some coffee and ibuprofen to get rid of this hangover. 

As for Dooley’s tonight, she checked her wallet and saw it was empty. Fricking parents, she thought to herself. Of course they are galavanting around the globe while she sits here in boring Houston flat broke. 

Unfortunately, she was going to have to heed her fathers advice about that job. With one lithe motion, she slid out of bed and gazed at herself in her full length mirror, blowing a kiss at the stunning beauty that looked back at her. 

Blessed with long, flowing black locks, a model’s face and the body to match, she knew she had it all. She adjusted her perky breasts in the designer bra and eyed the rest of her form up and down. 

Tan, toned abs and a slender yet curvy ass led down to long, firm legs sculpted from years of cheerleading and gymnastics. “Screw those porkers at Dooleys”, she said aloud. She had better things to do than sit around watching a bunch of fat, bloated hags sucking down french fries and draft beer. Slipping into her jogging outfit and running shoes, she decided a few miles at the local track would clear her head. 

And maybe she’d ask around about that job. The idea was appalling but there was no way she’d get through the next six months with zero cash. She skipped downstairs with the grace of a gazelle and headed out on her way. Little did she know she was setting out on the road to her ruin.

Part 3

With a bounce in her step, Amber turned the final corner of the route and jogged up towards the track at the local community college. “Losers”, she thought to herself as she watched several of her ex-high school classmates milling about the athletic facilities and student center on the warm spring day. 

High school had been awesome (especially for someone of her stature), but the last thing she could have stomached was staying so close to home after graduation. She had been accepted at SMU in Dallas, and while she was enjoying her time back home it was thankfully temporary. 

As she strolled onto the track surface and reached down to stretch, touching her toes with ease, she glanced up and shuddered. Plodding down the track away from her was a complete porker, in what was clearly a futile attempt to salvage her obese form. 

Pale and flabby from a lifetime of sitting on the couch, her massive ass jiggled like jello within her skin-tight shorts, while her bloated, flabby thighs rubbed together all the way down to her knees. Rolls of back-fat were clearly visible from beneath her sweat drenched white tank top, not to mention the huge, blubbery love handles that jiggled below in counter-rhythm. 

As she came to a stumbling halt and bent over to catch her breath, her shirt rose up, revealing the bands of stretch-marks that criss-crossed the top shelf of her huge ass. She stood back up and turned to the side, presenting Amber with a full-on view of her bulging double-belly, and the profile of her chubby face. Her double chin and fat cheeks glistened in the sun as she huffed and puffed for air. 

She instantly recognized her. Patrica Johnson, the fattest girl in her senior class from high school. Or to use the nickname that Amber and her similarly endowed minions had coined for her, “Fatty Patty”. They teased a lot of their loser classmates back then, but no one as harshly as Patty. The standard name-calling and snarky comments to be sure, but they went even further with this poor dumpling. Gym shorts that were unknowingly perforated in the back so they would split wide open at an inopportune moment during morning exercises...love letters sent to the hottest boys in school in Patty’s name....you name it. 

Amber scoffed. “Looks like someone packed on the Freshman 50”. Just then a strong breeze blew through the track, sending a solitary piece of paper up against Amber’s toned legs. Reaching down to pick it up, she was immediately intrigued by the headline. 

“PAID CASE STUDY APPLICANTS WANTED!! CROSS-CORTEX VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIMENT!!

EARN $500 A WEEK WITH $3,000 BONUS UPON COMPLETION OF 12 WEEK TRIALS”

Dollar signs went off in Amber’s head. In addition to not sounding like an actual “job”, this seemed rather interesting. And it would pay for the bars and shopping trips, with ease, until her parents got back in October. 

Folding up the piece of paper and slipping it into her short pockets, Amber grinned. Maybe this summer wouldn’t be so bad after all.

Part 4

Later that evening, Amber reclined on the couch at home, eating a light dinner and catching up on the latest binge-watching Netflix phenomenon. “Philip!!”, she called out, summoning the family’s long-serving butler. Within minutes he entered the room, looking a bit tired but with his usual congenial smile. 

“Yes my dear?”, he queried. 

“Philip. I have an important appointment tomorrow morning at the college research laboratory so I’ll have to be out of here bright and early”, she commanded. “I’ll need a quick breakfast - healthy but enough to get me through the day.”

Philip sighed. Her tone, while par for the course, seemed uncalled for given his years of faithful service. But it was a paycheck and a good one, so as usual he grinned and bared it. 

“But of course Amber. Will you need the Bentley?”

“Yes. And make sure it’s been washed”, came her curt reply. 

Philip glanced at his watch, which showed half past 8, and sighed again. “Yes ma’am, I’ll work on that right now.” He walked out and closed the door behind him. Such a horrible attitude, he though. Someone should really teach that little brat a lesson. 

At 9 AM the next morning, Amber pulled into the parking lot of the research laboratory, and after a quick check of her makeup hopped out and slammed the door behind her. Walking in the front door with the flyer in hand, she looked up at the building directory and located her destination - Suite 300, Technical Research. 

After a quick elevator ride up, she strode up to the door of the lab and knocked firmly on the door. A pair of eyes peered at her through the window, then disappeared as the lock clicked and the door swung open. 

A handsome, chiseled young gentleman was waiting on the other side; not bad, she thought to herself. He introduced himself as Brad and led her into the laboratory. She scanned her surroundings, noticing an admissions desk with another young student sitting behind the counter. 

In contrast to Brad, this one looked like a little punk, she thought. A pimply mess with greasy hair and a backwards hat, he looked like every other stoner she had actively ignored her first year at SMU. Unlike Brad, who was in the process of undressing her with his eyes, this one just glanced at her then put his head back down to his phone. 

Brad smiled. “Don’t mind Trey”, he said. “He’s shy but an OK guy.” Anyways let me show you the testing area. With that he led her across the room to another door marked “VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATORS” and after finding the right key on his set, unlocked the door and let them both in. 

Amber walked in the door and looked around with amazement. 2 massive, grey steel structures sat 10 feet apart, with a large control panel in between. “That’s the equipment”, said Brad with a wink. “State of the art and worth more than the Mona Lisa.”

She returned the wink. “Well I’m your girl. Where do I sign up for this little project?”

“Good to hear”, replied Brad, keeping up the flirtation. “Let’s head back to the desk and I’ll show you the contract and introduce you to the other test subject.”

“Just show me where to sign”, she replied. And with one last mutual wink they left the room and headed back to the front desk.

Part 5

As they walked back up to the desk, Amber noticed that Trey had perked up, as he stood there flirting with a rubenesque girl on the other side. None other than Fatty Patty. Stifling a laugh, she stopped to catch the exchange. 

“For reals Patricia! When are you gonna come with me to the BBW party?”, he asked, his acne rudded face blushing red. 

“Oh Trey...”, she nervously replied. “It’s just not my thing. And besides i need to study tonight.”

“OK girl”, he conceded. “But I swear you’d be the sexiest thing up in that joint.” Looking over to see Brad and Amber a few feet away, Trey quickly ended the attempt and sat back down. 

Makes sense, Amber thought. a chubby chaser...he certainly would have no chance with the likes of me. Brad stepped in to interrupt the awkward silence. 

“Well I am pleased to say that we have finally found the two perfect candidates for this experiment. Amber, this is Patricia - have you met?

“Oh we’ve met”, spat Patricia. “Now now, lets play nice here”, Amber quickly retorted. “There’s plenty of money to go around from the sound of it. And I’m sure you need plenty of food cash to keep up your...ahem...lifestyle”

Patricia rolled her eyes. “Whatever. Let’s go over the contract.”

“Yes, the contract”, replied Brad. “You can read through it in detail but here’s the basics. The two of you will be engaged in a 12 week experiment where you essentially swap lives and personalities via our virtual reality simulators. We have some deep-pocketed benefactors who are very interested in the potential therapeutic uses of his technology, hence the generous compensation.”

Amber balked for a moment. “Wait..you’re saying I have to be this fat cow??”

“Easy there”, said Brad. “It’s only a temporary experience via the simulator. The only caveat is that we have to introduce some minor real-life triggers to make it effective. Food, drinks, exercise, etc.”

“There could be some minor physical effects over the course of the trial, but from the looks of you I’m sure you can find a way to burn off the extra calories”, he continued with a wink. 

“Anyways you’ll be attached to the simulators once a week for a four hour period, and then at the conclusion of the study for 3 continuous days. That may sound like a lot, but again considering the compensation I think it’s quite fair.”

Amber and Patricia both shot bitter looks at each other, but it was true - a lot of money indeed. “So do we have a deal?”, asked Brad. The girls hesitated for a moment before nodding in agreement. 

“Great then”, finished Brad. “I’ll see you back here Wednesday evening at 7 to get started. In the meantime you can both sign the contracts.”

Amber glared at Patty before grabbing the pen to quickly sign the paperwork. Patricia did the same, picking up the pen with her chubby fingers and adding her signature. 

In their haste, however, both of them failed to turn to page two of the contract. Had they done so, a subtle yet critical oversight might have caught their attention. At the bottom of that page, under the terms and conditions, the phrase “3 continuous days” had been changed to “3 continuous months”.

Part 6

For the next couple of days, Amber spent a good deal of time fuming over “Fatty Patty” and her insolent attitude at the lab. “The nerve of that cow”, she muttered to herself Wednesday evening as she searched through her closet for the perfect wardrobe. 

In addition to the blubber she had packed on since they last crossed paths, Patty seemed to have gained surprising confidence. The girl she remembered from high school NEVER would have dared stand up to her like that. 

The situation they were about to be placed in made it all the more confusing, but Amber did her best to laugh it off. Selecting a skimpy black mini-skirt with a cute pink tank top to match, she checked herself in the mirror one last time and bounced down the stairs. 

Starting her car and pulling down the driveway, she headed off to the lab for the first night of the trial. “I hope that tub of lard enjoys her brief taste of being this hot”, she said aloud to no one but the stereo. She reassured herself It would be as close as Patty would ever get. 

As she walked into the lab, there stood her new-found, portly nemesis. Bulging out of a pair of matronly grey sweatpants and a skin-tight orange t-shirt, Patty looked every bit as fat as Amber did skinny. They shot each other a steely glare and headed into the Virtual Reality simulation room with Brad leading the way. 

“Here we are, ladies. Your new accommodations for the next few months”, Brad said with a smile. The grey simulator structures were open this time, and now had placards posted on the front - the one on the left side of the room was marked “Patricia”, and other “Amber”.

Peering into her assigned room, Amber noted it was spacious and surprising comfortable. A large cushy couch sat in the middle with a flat screen TV, refrigerator and other amenities at arms reach. 

Meanwhile, Patty inspected hers, finding that it was decidedly more Spartan. Racks of free weights lined the sides, while an exercise bike and treadmill took up prominent space in the center. 

The only thing they had in common was the large virtual reality headset dangling from the ceiling apparatus, plus a series of cables, tubes and other electric devices protruding up through the steel floor.

“We’re going to dive right in girls; no time to waste”, proclaimed Brad. And with that a group of lab techs entered the room and helped the Amber and Patty into their units. Amber was a bit shocked when they strapped her down to the couch and inserted a catheter, but did her best to stay calm as they lowered the VR headset and placed it firmly over her head. 

In the opposing unit, Patty went through a similar ordeal, aside from being placed on the treadmill. A large whirring sound filled the room as the simulators were turned on the first time, and inside those steel walls, both girls suffered immediate shocks to their system as they saw and felt, for the first time, just how the other side lived.

Part 7

Amber felt a series of cold pops across her taught body as the lab techs attached a myriad of electrodes and sensors, and then heard the door to the simulator unit slam shut. She opened her eyes, and gazed in wonderment at her virtual surroundings. 

Everything was so vivid! She glanced around the room, noting every perfect detail. The ruffles on her big soft couch, the high-definition TV blasting a soap opera in front of her, the steely black door of the huge refrigerator just to her side. 

She had to remind herself it wasn’t real. As she attempted to get off the couch, another odd sensation hit her. It felt like she was weighed down by sacks of lead. Struggling and huffing into a upright seated position, she used the momentum to carry her into the coffee table in front of her and strained as she finally reached vertical status. 

A bead of sweat rolled down her cheek. As Amber reached up to wipe it away, she looked down towards the floor and stifled a scream. She couldn’t see her feet. 

The arrangement she had agreed upon struck her then with a urgent tone as she stared down at a massive, rolling double belly that poured over her grey sweatpants, sagging down to mid-thigh. Although she attempted to lean forward and spy those evasive shoes, her huge soft gut instantly got in the way, and she shuddered as she felt her flabby torso ooze together in countless spots and she lurched forward before quickly wobbling back upright. 

Smells suddenly filled the room. Wonderful, delicious aromas. She looked down in front of her on the table and noticed that a giant platter of greasy cheeseburgers and fries had appeared. It looked so lifelike, she thought in amazement. And delicious...

Plopping back down on the couch, she heard the springs groan in protest and felt her huge ass spreading out wide and sinking deep into the cushions. Just then her belly growled, and as she licked her lips and leaned forwards, instincts took over as she grabbed the nearest burger and took a huge bite, marveling as the juices and meat and cheese rolled about in her mouth. 

Her chubby cheeks and double chin jiggled in unison as she tore through the first burger then set into her next one, pausing for a moment to take a long drink from the extra large, ice cold cherry cola that sat next to the platter. 

“Oh my god this is so good...”, thought Amber as she continued to mow through her feast. “Thank goodness it’s just an illusion - I can surely seen how a fat-ass like Patty and her total lack of will-power got that huge if she ate like this.”

In the room, outside of her VR headset, the lab assistants had re-appeared, quietly rearranging the dishes and watching with interest as Amber sat there in her cute little outfit, digging into an all-too-real-life version of that digital feast. 

The bosses had told them to keep the real-life stimulation going strong on this one. There was a lot of money involved for all sides, and they needed to derive some useful data and analysis. The nearest tech looked over again at Amber and wiped away a stream of grease that had flowed down the side of her mouth onto her now taught yet very bloated mid-section. 

The tech chuckled to herself. They couldn’t pay her enough for this project, she thought. 

Part 8

In Patty’s simulator, on the other hand, an entirely different experience was unfolding. As she peered into her own VR headset, she too was struck by the details that immersed her view. A beautiful, studio apartment lay around her with beautiful hardwood floor and exercise equipment about. 

As she took her first step forward, she almost fell on her face but for a different reason altogether. It was as if she was walking on the moon. She felt almost airy as she bounced across the room, and as she came her her full-length vanity mirror she instantly saw why. 

She was gorgeous! Granted she was that stuck up bitch Amber, but good lord...she looked incredible. Raising her sculpted arms in the air and noticing the complete lack of any jiggle whatsoever, she did a quick pirouette and marveled at her slim, sexy ass and thighs. That little black mini-skirt...she never would have dreamed of wearing anything like that. Now it fit her like a glove. 

Grabbing a bottle of water off the counter, she eyed the treadmill with newfound determination. “So this is what it feels like, huh?”, she thought to herself. Stepping on the machine and quickly getting up to a decent pace, she felt sweat forming on her brow as she launched into her workout. She would have to do her best to make this a more permanent experience, she mused. 

Outside of Patty’s headset, the lab techs were also in silent position to observe. They watched as Patty lumbered along on the treadmill, every square inch of her obese form jiggling like jello, her t-shirt rising up to reveal the quivering belly beneath. 

“Good for her”, thought one of the techs. A few months of this and who knew where it could lead her. 

Four hours later, their first shift was over and both girls stumbled out of their respective units, exhausted for very different reasons. Patty was sweating and panting from a workout the likes of which she had never known. Endorphins rushed through her brain, and she felt a new-found sense of hope as she exited, in spite of her still very fat reality. 

Amber, meanwhile, had just consumed over 7,000 calories, which completely unbeknownst to her had been all too real. Her poor abs were stretched to the limit, and sweat blotted her face, her body unaccustomed to such a greasy pigout session. She stumbled to the exit, clutching her bloated abdomen for relief. 

After their first post trial feedback session (in separate rooms) with the techs, Amber literally fell into her car seat and drove home. “Wow”, she thought. “That felt so real....I mean I’m actually stuffed.” But as her body digested the greasy, calorie laden feast, her blood sugar suddenly dropped and she was struck by intense hunger pains. 

It occurred to her that she never had dinner, and as fate would have it a 24 hour McDonalds was coming up around the bend. In what strangely felt like an instinctive move, she pulled into the drive through and ordered herself a Quarter Pounder with cheese combo for the drive home. 

Philip would be asleep by now, she told herself, justifying the unusual (by her own haughty standards) fast food splurge. Munching through her burger and large fries, she continued her drive home. She had forgotten entirely how good this stuff tasted.

Part 9

Over the next month, the routine because set for both Amber and Patty. They would arrive Wednesday at 6:45 PM wearing the same outfits from the initial trial (a requirement from the lab techs - to establish mental markers regarding their true identities before and after the experiments), enter their respective VR units and begin yet another round of the digital identity swap. 

For Patty, it became the highlight of her week. She reveled in that magical environment, and as the workouts became more and more intense, that feeling lasted longer and longer each time after she left the lab. She found her post VR diet changing rapidly. Fast food and snacks quickly vanished, as she spent her free time looking up healthy recipes and “exercise tips for big girls” online. Slowly but surely, her weight gain at first halted completely, and then the number on the scale began to plummet as an inevitable effect of her newfound healthy lifestyle. 

For Amber, the complete opposite was true. The lab techs continued to push the envelope further and further with both her stuffings (which quickly approached 10,000 calories in a 4 hour span), but also an array of mental tricks to further ensnare her psyche into that of a fat girl. 

First it was signing up for a BBW dating site. Then a feeder entered her digital world, sending her endless text messages providing sinful vindication of her gluttony, and prodding her to eat more and more with each session. Soon she found herself dressed up in pig costume, bent over on all fours as her feeder pumped weight gain shakes down her eagerly awaiting throat with a funnel apparatus. 

She would leave every week in a daze, still convinced that the memories of stuffing herself were merely the side effects of the VR technology. But those Wednesday night fast food runs on the way home soon became a daily, then multiple times daily habit. 

So it was after 5 weeks that Brad and Trey sat behind the desk on a Wednesday night, eagerly awaiting their test subjects. Patty was the first to arrive, and they both looked up surprise as she walked in the door. At least 20 pounds lighter, she was still very fat, but the multiple changes in her lifestyle were evident as that tight outfit from day one now looked ever so blousy on her. 

She seemed to beam, and her face looked visibly thinner. Taking a swig from her bottle of water, she greeted them and headed into the VR room to get ready. 

10 minutes later, Amber followed behind her, and they both instantly saw where those 20 pounds had gone, with interest. As she lowered the large coke she was chugging from her ruby red lips, Brad twinged as he noticed the slight bloat that had encompassed her face. While not fat, her features were softening and a oily sheen covered her skin, inevitable from the month-long binge. 

Down below, the true damage to her figure was more obvious. Her toned arms looked softer, and jiggled ever so slightly as she tried her best to make a sexy entrance. Her breasts looked larger too, but were they beginning to sag, he wondered ruefully?

Scanning even lower, a pair of plump love handles oozed out above waist band of her skirt, while her fattened hips and thighs wiggled in unison, the primary recipient of the last month’s gluttonous carnage. While Brad was a bit turned off, Trey’s eyes opened wide as he did his best to hide the erection rising in his pants. 

“Goodness she has potential....who knew!!”, he thought, furtively glancing at the pictures of Boberry and Foxy Roxxie he had stored on his phone. And so long to go....at the rate these two were changing, it was all he could do to remain focused for the rest of his shift.

Part 10

Later that month, Amber lay on the couch in her room after her latest VR session. She looked up and noticed it was just after 2 AM. “Ugh”, she muttered. “So hungry.”

Scratching the spongy lower belly that was now oozing upwards like fresh, rising dough, and mindlessly fingering her ever more prominent belly button, she rang for Philip. 

He arrived in the room shortly thereafter, looking a bit surprised. “Yes dear?”, he asked. “I need a bit of a snack. Can you see if we have anything sweet in the pantry?”, she replied. 

Trying not to stare at the newfound flesh she was now sporting everywhere, Philip steadied himself and nodded in agreement, quickly exiting the room and heading for the kitchen.  

With only the soft glow of the open refrigerator behind him lighting the room, he quickly prepared a large platter of cookies, cupcakes and poured her a tall glass of chocolate milk. Though a bit perplexed by her newfound laziness (and appetite), he decided it wasn’t his place to say anything and headed back up to her room. 

Setting the platter of treats beside her, he saw her eyes light up as she began shoveling the cookies into her waiting mouth. He smirked and made a mental note to himself; best to just serve this to her every night from now on. He didn’t mind, but everyone needed their sleep. 

A few weeks later, Amber stood before her mirror getting dressed for VR. As she tugged on the shirt she heard a slight rip and noticed with annoyance that a seam had ripped. “Crappy material”, she thought.

But as she looked herself up and down, the changes from the last couple of months struck her like never before. Her face was really starting to fill out, she thought with a sigh. Pimples dotted her greasy cheeks and forehead, while a noticeable double chin was slowing forming below. 

The hint of softness in her upper arms had taken on increased urgency; they jiggled uncontrollably as she attempted to fix her shirt, and had started to dimple and sag at her elbows. 

That shirt had other issues besides a popped seam, however. Her six pack had long disappeared, replaced by a chubby starter belly and blubbery love handles that strained the fabric and rolled far over her skirt, the waist band of which dug deeply into her soft flesh. 

Meanwhile she continued to positively balloon below the waist. Her thighs looked beyond flabby, and she could see the beginnings of cellulite everywhere as she turned around to get a look at her even fatter ass, which jutted out behind her before sagging down onto the back of those meaty legs. 

Amber frowned with disapproval. She knew this was a risk, but never had expected to gain this much weight. The money had been worth it, but she had blown most of that on her seemingly endless spree of fast-food runs and beer fueled bar nights with the girls. 

Just a few more weeks she told herself. She’d get through that 3 day finale and start working her way back to her old sexy self. And with that she grabbed a couple of cupcakes for the road and plodded down the stairs to her car, her fat ass quivering like a jello mold from the effort.

Part 11

Across town, Patty was having a radically different moment of personal revelation. As she slipped into her mandatory outfit from day 1, she realized it was becoming huge on her!

She modeled it in the mirror, admiring with awe a face that months earlier would have seemed like a pipe dream. Although still chubby (and rather cute, she thought vexingly), her jowly appearance had all but vanished and her complexion totally cleared from the hours upon hours of withering cardio. 

That new virtual physical trainer they had introduced to her digital environment had done wonders, she thought with a grin. Her belly continued to shrink as well, and she could see the hints of muscle peeking through her soft, yet significantly less flabby upper arms. She still had the booty as well, but along with her curvy thighs and calves there was a more proportioned and feminine look on her from head to toe. 

Positively glowing, she grabbed her keys and bounced out the door. She was going to make the best of this last few weeks in VR and keep these changes in motion if it was the last thing she did. 

Back at the lab, Brad and Trey were exchanging a bit of small talk before the girls standard weekly arrival. “Have you gotten a good look at Amber lately”, scoffed Brad. “She’s getting huge!”

Trey just grinned devilishly. “Works for me”, he retorted. “If I had my way she’d be double that size already.” Brad rolled his eyes. “Well, crazy as it may be, you know what you like. I’ll give you that.”

Their chitter chatter ended as the girls entered one after the other. As Amber made her entrance, she tried in vain to tug her shirt down over her blubbery mid-section, which wobbled and bounced with every footfall. She glanced up just in time to see Trey leering at her. 

Clearing his throat awkwardly, he attempted to make small talk. “Uh...uh....hey there Amber! You’re looking really um....nice...tonight and uh...”

Amber froze, her cheeks turning crimson red. Was this chubby-chasing loser actually hitting on her? Who the hell did he think he was? That was until she peered down at her soft belly oozing over her skirt and partially obscuring the view of her designer pumps.

“Ugh. What-EVER, Trey”, she snapped. “Enjoy the view, because as soon as we’re done with this project I’ll be shedding this weight and you can go right on back to hitting on Fatty Patty.”

“Oh, you mean her?”, Trey replied with surprising snark, gesturing behind her. Amber pivoted, and her jaw dropped as she got a fresh look at the new and improved Patricia. 

Patty didn’t have to say a word. She just made an exaggerated eye-sweep of Amber’s bloated form, pausing at her huge ass and thighs to glance up with a playful wink. 

“Screw all of you!!”, shouted Amber. “Let’s get this over with.” And with that she waddled into the VR room by herself, leaving them all to take in the moment. 

Brad chuckled. “She has better watch it - they are gonna have to roll her out of here and grease the doors after the 3 month finale.”

Patricia paused. “3 months? You mean 3 days, right?” 

“Nope”, Brad replied firmly. “Read the contract, it’s plainly stated in the terms and conditions. A few more of the weekly sessions and then it’s a 3 month extended stay.”

Suddenly he became concerned. “Wait. Neither of you knew that?”

“News to me”, Patty replied with a grin. “But I like the sound of it.”

“I bet you do”, said Brad, eying her ever firmer bod. “But do me a favor - pass it along to tons of fun in there, ok? Because while she clearly is enjoying the refreshments, I want to make sure she understands the gravity of her situation.”

“Sure thing”, came Patty’s chipper reply. Following Amber into the VR room, she called out to her just as she was plodding up the stairs to her unit. 

“Hey tubs”, she barked. Amber swung around fuming. “What is it now”, she hissed in reply. 

“Oh nothing”, Patty coyly bantered back. “But Brad did want me to tell you something.”

“Lay off the cakes, PORKY”. 

Amber’s fattened face turned bright red as she stammered for a reply. Finding none, she slammed the door behind her and slipped on her VR headset. Soon she was wallowing in what seemed to be a literal sea of food, and it all felt oddly better.

Part 12

One morning, after an extreme (even for her...) night of gluttony, Amber rolled herself out of bed and waddled into the bathroom. Attempting to pull herself together and get ready for the day, she splashed water in her face from the sink and leaned back with a sigh. 

Presented with a view of her top half in mirror, she sighed glumly. “Wow, I really have gotten fat, haven’t I.”

There was no doubt in the world. Chubby no longer did it justice she thought, surveying the damage. The first thing that caught her attention this particular morning was her now gigantic breasts. Free from the confines of her bra, they sagged heavily onto her soft upper belly, flopping to either side and melting into her huge, flabby arms. 

Feeling something icy cold below her, she realized that her pillowy lower belly was resting on the counter, several inches of blubber pouring over into the sink. Shuddering, she peered back to her puffy face; now soft everywhere, it was hard to believe she had ever strutted around this town with even an ounce of confidence. 

Just then, she heard her phone buzz from the counter. “Oh my god”, she thought without even looking at the screen. “YES, Alicia. I’ll go with you to Dooley’s again tonight.”

She had been relegated to a new place in her circle of friends as of late. “The fat one”. Need a binge night? Call Amber!!! Looking for an excuse to go get ripped at the bar? What’s Amber up to??

Rolling her eyes, she picked up the phone with a chubby hand and froze as she saw the message. 

“Hey there. How’s my favorite fatty doing??”

Puzzled, Amber fired back. “I don’t know who this is but it’s not funny. Leave me alone”

Moments later, a reply. “Oh come on now Patty...you already forgot everything you told me last night? Can’t wait to see you down on all fours like a hog eating that cheesecake like you promised.”

Slowly, she looked back up in the mirror with a dumbstruck look on her fat face. Patty? What the...

Just then a lab tech pulled the VR headset off her head, briefly snapping her back into reality. “Sorry about that”, she said. “Have to fix a wire but I’ll have you back to your morning snack in a jiffy”

Wiping a smear of frosting from the side of Amber’s face, she smiled sympathetically. And before Amber could get a word out of her cake filled mouth, the headset was back in place and she fell back into the grips of her virtual feeder.

Part 13

Finally, Amber thought the following week as she struggled into her “uniform” as she now referred to it with disdain. It had been a mind-numbing 3 months, but the final stage of the experiment was at last upon her. 

Thankfully, Philip wasn’t around to see her like this. He had reminded her a couple of weeks back that he was leaving for his scheduled vacation and would not return until her parents got back from their cruise that fall. He had given her some minor advice in passing (“try to watch the sweets while I’m gone..”), but considering that was delivered along with her nightly platter of snack cakes it probably didn’t have the impact he had intended. 

Huffing and puffing, she squeezed her blubbery upper arms through the already stretched out arm openings, and heard seams snapping and popping as she wrenched it over her doughy torso. It looked ridiculously small on her now, her huge soft breasts pouring obscenely out of the neck line while her bulging gut forced the waist up over her second belly roll, revealing a pale mass of jiggling fat and bright red stretch marks below. 

After a brief, pointless attempt to get it to cover her burgeoning mid-section, she began the even more painful process of squeezing into her skirt. Hefting up her sagging belly apron, she fumbled for the button through waves of soft fat and made a final attempt to suck in her gut and close the gap. 

Stepping back for a last view in the mirror she was awestruck by the vision before her. At last count, the lab techs told her she was up to 220 pounds, a 90 pound gain in just 12 weeks. They were amazed by the transformation, but seemed to be almost rooting on the progress, especially in comparison to their darling little Patricia. While Patty was held up as a banner of the technology’s potential for commercial use, Amber was set aside as if she were the transfer recipient of some flesh generating virus. 

All 90 of those pounds stood out in utter, brilliant definition now. She laboriously waddled down the stairs, out of breath from even such a minor exertion. “Fuck all of them”, she thought. Time to finish this once and for all.

Part 14

That night in the lab, Amber squirmed in her VR unit as they strapped her into a new, oversized suspension device and fitted her with a wider array of electrodes and “disposal” tubes (to account for the extended stay, they assured her). She felt her new rolls of blubber binding and pinching into the restraints, while her bulging belly growled in hunger at the sight of the carts of food they were wheeling in the door. 

“You ready hun?” asked the lab tech? 

“As ready as I’ll be”, grimaced Amber. “Let’s do this”

“As you command. See you in a few months”, she snapped back with a wicked grin. 

A foggy look dawned over Amber’s now doughy face. “Wait....did you say a few mo..”

With that the VR headset was snapped firmly into place and she heard the door slam shut. Looking around at her now familiar virtual world, she was struck by how unremarkable it all felt. The slow, wobbling jiggle of her gait. Her massive ass and thighs rubbing together as she made her first trip to the fridge. The incessant beeps from her cell phone as her array of online feeders taunted her to commence with her gluttony. 

And that was just what she did. Slowly lining up her huge, fat ass with a couple of couch cushions, she sank back in and felt it spread out wide, as her blubbery belly rolled over her hips and oozed between and onto her fat thighs. She lifted up a blender full of weight gain shake and guzzled it with newfound recklessness, as trails of the thick, creamy liquid ran down her chubby cheeks and onto her wide, bulging upper arms. 

Months flew by and the seasons changed. The world continued to buzz around that building, unaware of the incredible changes happening within. And then, like that, it was done. October was here, the leaves were changing colors, and it was time to reveal the final results of a very expensive yet data-rich experiment. 

Brad and Trey walked into the VR room as giddy as twin brothers coming downstairs on Christmas morning. Sharing a knowing glance, Brad walked up to Patricia’s unit and powered it down with a deafening buzz. 

They heard some commotion from inside, and watched as her door opened. Out strode a beautiful, slender young woman, unrecognizable from the out of shape couch potato who had signed up in the spring. 

She gave them both a wink as she took a final drink of her water, and descended down the stairs revealing long, slender legs and toned abs peeking out from under her form fitting tank-top. 

Her once massive ass was now a vision of curvy perfection, and she swung around gracefully to give them both an eyeful. Now it was Brad’s turn to hide an erection; Trey on the other hand was much more interested in the next act of this show. 

“OK - let’s bring her out!!” he shouted excitedly, motioning to Amber’s unit. And as they powered it down, sounds also emerged from inside. Thuds, crashing dishes...moans....the sound of a cart flying across the floor and running into the wall. 

The trio shared a look of confusion. Just then the door swung open. They watched as a very fat, dimpled hand grasped the handle to the stairs, followed by a meaty, quivering forearm and an upper arm that was twice the size as one of Patricia’s newly slender thighs. 

3 mouths dropped in unison as Amber slowly lumbered down the stairs, and they took in a vision of pure, unadulterated gluttony.

Part 15

Patricia was the first to react audibly. Howling with laughter, she placed her hands on her knees, shaking her head side to side and managed to get out “WHY....IS SHE WEARING....THAT COSTUME????”

Incredibly, it wasn’t her enormous body that had caught Patricia’s initial attention, but something much more subtle, yet telling all at once. Perched upon Amber’s hair rested a headband with cartoon pig’s ears. A bright, pink, oversized snout was attached to her nose to match. Well of course that would be confusing to someone who hadn’t been the guest of honor at a week-long feeder/feedee convention. One that ended with the fattest girl in the room being force-fed an entire sheet cake while the “less proportioned” ladies watched in envy. 

Behind that mask, her already fat face had swelled with blubber over the past 3 months, subjected to a relentless parade of thousands and thousands of empty calories. Her brown eyes looked beady framed between soft, bulging cheeks. A full, round halo of fat surrounded the rest of her face, resting upon a huge double chin that merged with her soft, jowly neck. 

Her head seemed to then sink into the puddle of fat that poured onto soft, vast shoulders, which transitioned into those mammoth, meaty upper arms. 4 distinct rolls of fat formed on each ham-hock arm above the elbow, before pouring over the joint and wobbling tentatively over her chubby forearms. 

Her breasts, now F-cups, hung nearly down to her waist, visible through the food stained, stretched out white-tank top she was now wearing. Between them emerged her massive, jiggly gut, which formed 3 huge rolls of blubber, culminating in a ponderous apron of fat that was completely visible below the undermanned shirt, covering her panties and sagging all the way down to her knees. As she turned sideways for a moment, they noticed that even her upper belly stuck out several inches past her tits. It sloped outwards at an alarming rate the rest of the way down, nearly as wide as her hips at the zenith. 

And those hips. 75 inches around, they were a pale sea of cellulite, riddled with creases and fresh red stretch marks. Meanwhile her ass jutted at least 2 feet behind her, forming a gigantic shelf at the top that spread down into massive jiggling butt cheeks. 

Swaying unsteadily on her flabby legs, Amber finally mumbled “Gmmm.....gerrrummmmm....you.....you gotta get me out of this simulator now.....I’m so....full.....”

One of the lab techs dropped her pen in shock, the sound echoing across the room. “Amber....you ARE out of the simulator. You have been for 30 minutes”, she intoned incredulously. 

Amber stopped in her tracks, looking down at her enormous, drooping belly apron; she picked it up with both hands and let it drop, sending shock-waves rippling throughout the rest of her gelatinous body. “Very funny”, she snapped, eying them all down. “I see Fatty Patty is still in hers too from the look of things.”

Brad interjected. “You don’t seem to understand Amber....this is reality. The experiment is done, and Patricia weighs 135 pounds now.”

“You, on the other hand”, he continued, “are now right around 515 pounds”.

“I’m sorry - we never imagined it would have that much of an effect. But just think of what you’ve done for science. And look at Patricia...isn’t she amazing??”

The blood drained from Amber’s meaty face as reality finally set in. She looked at Patricia, and Brad, and finally Trey. He wasn’t even attempting to mask the hard-on now. What was the point. 

“Well”, he said....”you finally ready to take me up on that trip to the BBW party??”

With that, she shrieked and waddled past them into the dressing area. Realizing that her own outfit was useless, she gulped and grabbed Patty’s sweatpants. Struggling to pull them up over her mammoth thighs and ass, sweat poured down her bloated face and she finally got them almost up over her gigantic shelf booty. 

The pants were made for someone nearly 100 pounds lighter than Amber, but they would have to do. She wobbled out to her car, pausing in the parking lot as she heard a young child giggle. 

Looking down, she saw him point to his mom and ask innocently “Momma!!! Is that a fat lady?”

His mother looked mortified and shushed him away, but not before remarking “yes dear. But that’s not nice to say...some people can’t help the way they look.”

Tears streaming down her pudgy cheeks, Amber squeezed her overblown ass into her car and felt the shocks grind in protest as she lowered herself down, slid the seat as far back as it would go and pulled away. Up ahead, McDonalds beckoned. She licked her lips, and a very large, blubbery belly resting on her steering wheel growled with anticipation.

Part 16

A few days later, Amber laid around at home in a total funk. Her massive upper arm rested cozily on side of her sofa, while a fat hand made trip after trip into the large bowl of double stuff Oreos just within reach. Munching greedily, she glanced at her phone to check for messages. 

Nothing. Everyone thought she was still out of town for “work”, and honestly that was just fine by her. The idea of seeing her friends any time soon sounded positively mortifying. 

Picking up the phone with a grunt, she surfed the web for SSBBW fashions cringing at the array of tent dresses, stretch pants and bland prints which were now her only choices. Pausing on a size 5X floral dress, she decided the pattern was cute enough and added it to her cart. 

As she continued absentmindedly stuffing her face, her other hand drifted down her huge, dome belly and slowly worked its way under the thick overhang of its lower portions, finally wriggling through to her wet pussy. Her chubby fingers stroked the outside of her panties, and she moaned in ecstasy and frustration as the fabric began to soak through. 

“Fuck”, she thought. Tub of lard or not, it had been so long and she was SO horny. Looking down at her blubbery form she remembered instantly how limited her options were. 

Then it struck her. The local BBW party. As much as the idea depressed her even further, there was at least the prospect of some long overdue male attention. Surfing her phone again, she quickly located the webpage and sure enough there was a party in town the next evening. One last fling before her parents returned this weekend, she thought. That was another nightmare she couldn’t begin to process right now, but she set it aside. 

Picking up a huge stack of the cookies and popping them into her plump lips one after another like popcorn, she returned to her difficult yet pleasurable massage. 

The next evening, she pulled her car up to the local Holiday Inn and parked in the closest spot to the door. Checking her makeup in the mirror, she tried to adjust the foundation caked over her flabby cheeks and jowls but nothing was going to make a difference, she thought. 

With a sigh, she swung open the door and lurched to the side twice, finally achieving momentum and pouring her fat hips and ass out of the car. Slowly waddling to the entrance, she watched with dismay as the other fat girls were entering the building. She was by FAR the biggest girl there. Her mind swam in a sea of shame and embarrassment, but she again set it aside and plodded into the lobby, her massive thighs brushing together with a loud swish each awkward step she took. 

She walked into a (thankfully) dark room and after a brief trip to the buffet and 3 plates later, she plopped her huge ass at a table in the back and listened to the rap music blasting over the speakers. 

Fat girls milled about on the dance floor, but Amber couldn’t bring herself to get out there. Just as she was getting so skittish that she was considering abandoning the plan altogether, she heard a voice from the side. 

“Hey sexy”, he said. She peered up and saw a very passable college aged stud grinning down at her. “I’m James. And you?”

Her fat cheeks blushing red, she stumbled over her words before blurting out “Amber. I’m Amber.” 

“Well good then”, he replied. “I saw you from across the room and had to say hi. Would you like to dance?”

She shuddered at the idea of having to parade her massive body around that dance floor, but he seemed nice and he was cute so...”Sure”, she finally got out. 

He reached out for her, and she extended a dimpled hand, her flabby arms jiggling and swaying as he braced himself and helped her lurch into a standing position. Eyeing her up, down and around, he whistled audibly and reached to give her a hug. He couldn’t even begin to get his arms all the way around her, but as she felt the erection rising through his jeans into her blubbery, oozing belly, she knew it didn’t matter. 

On the dance floor, he couldn’t keep his hands off of her. Stroking, squeezing and groping every fat inch of her body, his intentions couldn’t have been more transparent. But Amber didn’t care. He wanted her. And he was turned on by her so she justified it. 

“OK so I probably have to sleep with him tonight” she thought silently. But it would give them some time together, and once he got to know her....who knew? There could be a chance. And with that, he reached around to get a firm grip on her massive ass and kissed her again. 

Two hours later, Amber was bent over doggy-style on his bedroom floor as he mounted her and began to pound away on her flabby ass and thighs. 

That ass wobbled in every direction like a jello mold, rising almost 3 feet into the air with her huge thighs spreading even wider across and pouring over her chunky calves. He smacked her hips and plowed her even harder, causing her entire body to jiggle uncontrollably. 

“Unnnfffhhh!! Oh my god!!!!! Yes!!!! UUUUUNNNNNFFFFFHHHHHH!!!!” she screamed as he exploded deep inside of her. Just like that, he dismounted her like a wild horse and rolled off to the side, giving her a peck on the cheek and heading immediately to the bathroom. 

She lay there out of breath on her back, her neck fat squeezing into her double chin as she huffed and puffed for air, her huge belly rising and falling in the same rhythm. “So uh...James...” she called out. “What did you say you do for a living again?”

He re-emerged fully clothed, much to her surprise. “Ah nothing exciting. Hey I gotta work early tomorrow so I’ll go ahead and take you home now ok?”

Attempting to roll herself onto her side, Amber was stunned. “Uh...ok”, she meekly replied. 

“Great”, he said with a wide grin. “You’re a fun girl....we’ll have to do this again sometime.”

Part 17 (CONCLUSION)

For the next couple of days, Amber parked her overstuffed figure on the couch and waited for a text from James that was never to arrive. She knew the game all too well, as the provider of many a fake number during her hot-body days; yet it stung nonetheless when upon caving in to call him Saturday morning, she was greeted by the take-out staff at the local Cheesecake Factory. 

Her parents were set to return home that evening. The futility of it all set in, and she reacted in the only way she knew how. She ate. 

Pizza was delivered. The freezer was emptied of gallons of ice cream. Whole pints of heavy cream went into the blender as she whipped up decadent, creamy concoctions that were poured directly into her bloated jiggly belly. 

So that night when her parents pulled into the driveway, Amber was passed out on the sofa, dressed in nothing but a skin-tight bra and gigantic panties. And totally undefended for the final chapter of her downfall. 

Hoyt walked to the steps and unlocked the front door. Swinging it open, he heard a rustling sound as he stepped in, and watched an empty carton of chocolate milk shoot to the side of the hallway and spin around on its side like a paper top. 

Inspecting further, he muttered to himself as he surveyed the food containers and other garbage scattered across the house. “Well well...looks like our little miss popularity had a house party and didn’t clean up.”

“But where are all the beer bottles?”, he wondered to himself. 

His wife followed in behind him, suitcases in tow and joined the chorus of complaints. “Amber!”, she called out. “What happened in here? We’re HOME, dear!”

The house was silent, spare for the sound of Amber’s TV blaring from upstairs. After sharing a knowing glance, they set down their bags and headed up to have a chat with her. 

Kicking aside a few more empty pizza boxes, they came to Amber’s door and swung it open. “Young lady, we are back and I thought we talked about...oh...my god....”

They both stood in the doorway, jaws agape. There she lay, reclined on her huge sofa. Or at least the sofa had appeared huge when they embarked six months back. 

As she snored loudly, her blubbery face quivered from the reverberations, pooling and stretching alternately with each series of breaths. 

Her enormous belly was extremely bloated, even for her, and rolled down between her massive soft thighs in a cascade of flab, hanging ponderously over the front edge of her couch cushions. 

“Uh...Amber? AMBER????”, her Mom now shouted, growing frantic. “What happened to you??”

Amber stirred, and scratched the sides of her burgeoning hips as she groggily awoke. “Oh hey guys”, she slurred. “I know, I know...gained some weight...but it’s ok...I’ll start working out again next month...”

They stared blankly at her as she popped the last cupcake from the batch into her mouth. Her mom punched Hoyt in the arm as he tried to process the situation, and pulled him into the hallway as she swiveled on her high heels and left Amber to her midnight snack, the door slamming behind her. 

Amber heard their muffled arguing and sighed, picking up her phone to check for any new messages. Dozens of notifications from the new Feeder app she had downloaded popped into view. She gulped and checked the last one. 

“Hey fatty...that was quite a show you put on earlier. Can’t wait to watch you drink your next batch of weight gain shakes...”

He had finished the message with a pig face emoji. Amber frowned, but tried to steady her emotions. Sure, she would probably have to gain 20 or 30 pounds for him before they could meet up. But he looked hot in his pictures and seemed nice. And after he got a chance to know her...who knew?

THE END

EPILOGUE

The following spring, Amber sat in a local Chinese Buffet with the latest in what seemed to be an endless string of online feeders. As her weight continued to balloon out of control (cresting 600 pounds per her last weigh-in - conducted on an industrial strength scale provided by one of her online “fans” as a gift), she had realized she was stuck in the feedee lifestyle for good if she was hoping for any sexual gratification whatsoever. 

Sitting with two full sized chairs lined up beneath her titanic ass, each jiggling butt cheek encompassed its own target, spilling over the sides like a giant flesh filled beanbag. She looked down at the row of food filled plates set in front of her and leaned back with a groan, her cavernous belly already stuffed from the previous 90 minutes of pigging out.

“C’mon girl, you can do it”, he prodded her from the other side of the table, licking his lips and giving her an exaggerated wink. “I know you’re hungry”

As he stomach growled, she realized that he was right and turned her doughy face back down towards the task at hand. A new, third chin was starting to develop at the top of her blubbery neck, and it jiggled softly as she shoved a series of 6 egg rolls into her mouth one after another, moaning from the combination of the delicious food and her already bloated gut. 

“That’s my piggy”, he whispered into her ear with a slightly sinister tone. She gave him a weak smile and dug in with further gusto. 

Just then, the front door to the restaurant swung open, and Amber looked up from her compulsory feast to watch, in shock, Patricia stride through the door with Alicia and several of Amber’s old clique of friends. 

While Amber had continued full-force down her path towards morbid obesity, Patricia had clearly been doing the opposite. She was positively radiant, with barely an ounce of fat on her toned, tan body. Strutting down the aisle in a pair of skin-tight designer jeans and a cute little black tank top, she caught Amber out of the corner of her eye and came to a dramatic pause in front of the table. 

Amber looked up from her gorging with shame, and then recoiled as “Todd” slapped the lower section of her blubbery belly from below the table. “Hey - who told you to stop eating”, he growled.

“Well girls, will you look at this”, Patricia remarked casually. “I didn’t know the sea-life exhibit was in town already!!”

“Shut up”, Amber protested quietly. 

“I’m sorry, what was that porky? Did you tell me to SHUT UP??”, Patrica barked, her confidence growing and venom dripping from her voice. 

“Look at you!! What do you weight now, 550 pounds??”

Todd chuckled. “600 plus”, he murmured with perverse pride under his breath. 

“600??”, she replied incredulously. “Well then EXCUSE me!!”

Howling with laughter as Alicia and company joined in, Patrica continued her assault. “Do you realize that’s almost TWICE the size I was in high school? And I’m sorry fat ass....what was it you called me back then?”

“Fatty Patty”, Amber whispered softly, her chubby hands wrapped together nervously and resting on her her meaty thighs. 

“Say it louder so everyone can hear you”, Patricia commanded. 

“FATTY PATTY!!”, Amber finally yelled, her fat face quivering in anger and humiliation. 

The restaurant went silent, plates and forks clinking as the other diners turned to take in the confrontation. 

“Oh that’s right. Fatty Patty”, Patricia finished. “You sure had a lot of fun at my expense back then, huh Amber?”

“Looks like the cows have come home to roost”. Laughing at her joke, she went on. “Amber Marjorie Derringer...you were the most popular girl in school. And I was the fattest. But the tables have turned. Permanently.”

Suddenly, a wicked gleam appeared in her eyes. “I had forgotten all about your middle name...but oh my GOD it’s perfect.”

“LARGE MARGE!!!”, she yelled triumphantly to Alicia. “Hey look guys it’s Large Marge!!!”

The group of hotties were almost rolling on the floor with laughter, while Amber sat there beet red, realizing how completely exposed she was. With as much pride as she could muster, she pulled her bulk up to a standing position, and began a slow, painful waddle of shame out to Todd’s car. 

Her massive hips spread at least 90 inches wide, jiggling in unison with her gigantic shelf booty as the mass of blubber wiggled and shook through her shimmery tent dress. Below, her pale, tree trunk thighs rippled with cellulite as they rubbed together furiously, the inner portions a mess of raw, stretch mark covered rolls and creases. 

Todd jumped up, and after quickly flagging down the waiter for a to-go box, ran out the door after her. Patricia and her new crew watched as she wedged herself into his rusty sedan, and the duo drove away in a car that tilted dangerously towards the passenger side as it creaked down the road. 

“Oh, that Large Marge”, Patricia chuckled to herself. “Always good for a laugh”.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kid a said:

haha thank you...was thinking this fell flat over here ;)

knew I forgot to do something the other day!  This was a wonderful story of role reversals and light science-fiction.  Amber's descent into gluttony and inevitable downfall is fantastic, and I loved some of the VR scenarios you cooked up for her.  I only wish we could have seen some more of those play out like the one where she forgets she's in the machine--it would really be something to see her thin girl mindset adjusting to stuff like the BBW website, eating and dressing like a pig, and the feedee convention.

Regardless, this was immensely enjoyable, and I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!

thanks very much. Good points/areas that I could have expanded on. This was such a  long story that I probably breezed through a few aspects. My first time attempting anything this ambitious. 

But hopefully there was enough to get minds wandering on their own to fill in those blanks ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...