Aubrey O'Day

zachi

Personally I think she looks horrible.  Sure I’m into weight gain and chubbiness, but this simply is not attractive in the least.  Making matters worse is the abundance of plastic surgery she’s gotten over the years, which is a complete mess at this point.   Even before the recent weight gain her face just looked derpy.  Not a fan of women thinking all these enhancements makes them look better.  Stay natural...

1 hour ago, ciccade said:

personally i think she looks amazing and that saying a woman looks horrible is rude, so we'll agree to disagree

Oh stop it.......She doesn’t look amazing.........Every woman who gets fat isn’t some raving beauty just because she fits into your preferred aesthetic.  Actually she never was that attractive to begin with.  She got some early plastic surgery to which looked good at first but then as most of them do, she got addicted and ruined herself.  Then with the downturn in her career and without the means to keep up her surgical enhancements up the physical affects started to show.  Then with some weight gain and possible depression we see what the results are now.  Not unlike Laura Flynn Boyle who was very attractive when she was younger but with too many surgery, weight gain and an apparent alcohol problem she looks quite similar to Miss O’Day.

Guest glamourmodelagent

I feel genuinely worried for her. She looks like she's been binge eating and boozing through lockdown. She must be in a dark place right now.

• 4 months later...

Those photoshops are insane.  Like a fleet of ships all flying gigantic red flags sailing into harbor. I can appreciate how she actually looks but I can't get through the insane wall of those images for how she thinks she looks, or wants people to think she looks, or whatever that is. I'm down with her candids but seeing them next to those shopped images just makes me feel concerned