Stories You Keep Coming Back to

Roberto

Guest JigglyArms
On 2/11/2021 at 10:41 PM, melbellygirl said:

This makes me laugh/feel honored. Hi, nice to meet you, I’m YummyDeviance. 😂 I started those stories from my dorm room in college so it feels so funny to see it referred to like this! In the best way!

I missed this reply, so nice to know you're still around. You ever think of continuing writing? 

Your style and voice remains my favorite

This is going to be a little vague. But here are another couple of stories that are still favourites.

One is Second Chance by Max Out - it was a great story, with a wonderful character and some great dialogue.

Another is a group of stories by Pluas Savage (sp?). Jessica, Carmen and Denise. Three stories all sort of similar but unrelated, but I've always enjoyed them.

On 5/26/2021 at 4:38 PM, y2qwert said:

This is going to be a little vague. But here are another couple of stories that are still favourites.

One is Second Chance by Max Out - it was a great story, with a wonderful character and some great dialogue.

Another is a group of stories by Pluas Savage (sp?). Jessica, Carmen and Denise. Three stories all sort of similar but unrelated, but I've always enjoyed them.

Link?

On 5/28/2021 at 8:42 AM, Moon96 said:

Link?

Here's one. Looks like an old site:

http://plussauvagesstories.blogspot.com/2010/02/denise.html

If you look for drop downs along the right you will see other names: Nicole, Jessica.

I think this author actually wrote more but this is all I've found so far.

Like I said, they are all a little similar, but still nice reads, IMO.

On 5/29/2021 at 1:11 PM, theapes said:

Anything by Wilson Barbers, this was one of my first stories I ever read about weight gain fiction.

He’s always been an inspiration and who I try to base my writing on.

https://www.deviantart.com/wilsonb/art/The-Chain-208259516

I have to agree.  I used to buy Juggs and Buf magazines back in the 80's and 90's just because of his stories and the art work with them (Ned Sontag and Ray Nor were my favorites).  One of the greats!

On 5/29/2021 at 10:11 AM, theapes said:

Anything by Wilson Barbers, this was one of my first stories I ever read about weight gain fiction.

Same.  As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Barbers is still the gold standard.  "The Fattening of Marian Meredith" was the benchmark I was shooting for when I wrote "The Lesson."  

Maverick     

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

Same.  As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Barbers is still the gold standard.  "The Fattening of Marian Meredith" was the benchmark I was shooting for when I wrote "The Lesson."  

Maverick     

That’s where I got the basis for “This Isn’t High School Anymore”, from “Dee’s Husband”.

Which is an all time classic.

Does anyone remember an old story I saw on thebellylaughs forums? It had a very similar premise to mia's junior year by polarisdreamer, the second-prettiest girl in school is jealous of the queen bee, so she decides to fatten her up. Only the queen bee overhears the phone conversation and decides to do the same to her. It was pretty lengthy, they were both cheerleaders, the queen bee is pretty smart, and it left off with the queen bee interacting with a new girl (asian?)- a stuffer I believe.

2 hours ago, Ggggggj said:

Does anyone remember an old story I saw on thebellylaughs forums? It had a very similar premise to mia's junior year by polarisdreamer, the second-prettiest girl in school is jealous of the queen bee, so she decides to fatten her up. Only the queen bee overhears the phone conversation and decides to do the same to her. It was pretty lengthy, they were both cheerleaders, the queen bee is pretty smart, and it left off with the queen bee interacting with a new girl (asian?)- a stuffer I believe.

I do vaguely remember that and for some reason the name "The Prom Queen" or "The Fattest Prom Queen" comes to mind. Maybe not though but it may still be on Dimensions

Guest high
On 5/29/2021 at 1:11 PM, theapes said:

Five of his stories occupy my All Time Top Ten list. I've probably re-read this one a hundred times: https://www.deviantart.com/wilsonb/art/A-Short-Term-Spell-208867143

On 6/3/2021 at 11:22 AM, Ggggggj said:

On 6/3/2021 at 1:58 PM, jojoabc123 said:

I do vaguely remember that and for some reason the name "The Prom Queen" or "The Fattest Prom Queen" comes to mind. Maybe not though but it may still be on Dimensions

Okay, real talk: I wasted too much time trying to look for this story. The closest I could find was The Fattest Prom Queen (which, after skimming through it, seems to be about a mother recounting her prom experience to her daughter) and The Fattening of the Prom Queen which is a far closer match to the story your looking for but involves the queen bee's group of friends fattening her up and them getting fat as well as a consequence of their own actions not because of her. 

The only other story that I could think of was Matt L.'s Bringing Down the Queen Bee, but that's basically just Mean Girls with weight gain having a larger focus. Pun not intended.

Mind you, I did all this searching on the Dimensions forums, not thebellylaugh forums (unless they are the same thing, I don't know. I've never been to thebellylaugh forums).

Needless to, it seems really redundant when you come on to this thread and make request for stories that YOU CAN'T FIND when you consider that this thread was originally made for recommending stories people like to REVISIT (at least that was my impression, correct me if I'm wrong)!  

On 6/3/2021 at 6:22 PM, Ggggggj said:

Yep, I remember this story since it's one of the best stories and it's NOT finished. It should be Revenge All Around by Mrak https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=550

21 hours ago, FrankDoues said:

Okay, real talk: I wasted too much time trying to look for this story. The closest I could find was The Fattest Prom Queen (which, after skimming through it, seems to be about a mother recounting her prom experience to her daughter) and The Fattening of the Prom Queen which is a far closer match to the story your looking for but involves the queen bee's group of friends fattening her up and them getting fat as well as a consequence of their own actions not because of her. 

The only other story that I could think of was Matt L.'s Bringing Down the Queen Bee, but that's basically just Mean Girls with weight gain having a larger focus. Pun not intended.

Mind you, I did all this searching on the Dimensions forums, not thebellylaugh forums (unless they are the same thing, I don't know. I've never been to thebellylaugh forums).

Needless to, it seems really redundant when you come on to this thread and make request for stories that YOU CAN'T FIND when you consider that this thread was originally made for recommending stories people like to REVISIT (at least that was my impression, correct me if I'm wrong)!  

I almost want to have the story deleted (The Fattening of the Prom Queen) the girl who it’s based off of died tragically from cancer. 

14 hours ago, richman92 said:

Yep, I remember this story since it's one of the best stories and it's NOT finished. It should be Revenge All Around by Mrak https://thechangingmirror.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=550

At the bottom of the thread is a link to the bellylaughs forums which, obviously, goes nowhere. BUT, thanks to the magic of the internet, some kind soul managed to archive it on the wayback machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20180724072946/http://bellylaughs.forumcity.com/viewtopic.php?t=4

Sadly, only the first page of the thread was saved, so if there was any more story beyond chapter 15 it's probably gone for good. 

Thanks for providing the link, btw. Now people can ACTUALLY enjoy the story.  

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone remember a story where it starts out with a guy asking out his best friends sister who is an ex volleyball player. he picks her up and she gets in the car and says "sorry I took so long my jeans weren't cooperating" and they go to cheesecake factory and he notices she is getting fat when she walks in front of him while he ties his shoe.

23 hours ago, j414 said:

does anyone remember a story where it starts out with a guy asking out his best friends sister who is an ex volleyball player. he picks her up and she gets in the car and says "sorry I took so long my jeans weren't cooperating" and they go to cheesecake factory and he notices she is getting fat when she walks in front of him while he ties his shoe.

Yes, it was called LOOK FOR IT YOURESELF YOU LAZY BASTARD THIS IS THE STORIES YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO THREAD, NOT THE STORIES YOU READ THAT ONE TIME THEN FORGOT ABOUT TWO WEEKS LATER THREAD.

Bit of a lengthy title, I know; never liked it myself. Good story though.

Here's a link to it. Hope that helps.

I've recently gotten really into CrudeAtoms on DeviantArt. Really good especially if you like the extreme gaining kind. Even if you don't, they're paced that you can thoroughly enjoy it before it gets too extreme gainwise

Personal favorites are

The GrubGrub Burga Bar

Estelles Eternal Easter

The Meta Menu

And the "Critical" series (M&F)

https://www.deviantart.com/crudeatoms

On 6/1/2021 at 12:31 PM, y2qwert said:

Here's one. Looks like an old site:

http://plussauvagesstories.blogspot.com/2010/02/denise.html

If you look for drop downs along the right you will see other names: Nicole, Jessica.

I think this author actually wrote more but this is all I've found so far.

Like I said, they are all a little similar, but still nice reads, IMO.

I used to write under the name plussauvage. My publications are written as Jolene Dubois, all available here: https://www.amazon.com/Jolene-Dubois/e/B0846SNGDD%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

• 3 weeks later...

In need of help,
anyone knows this straight weight gain romance on fantasy feeder - main character is a girl, her friend showed her the feederism world, took her to a party where they met 2 muscular boys that fed them, took them home and eventually became their boyfriends? Not sure if its the exact plot, but I read it a long time ago and don't remember anything else