Stories You Keep Coming Back to

Roberto

On 2/23/2018 at 5:57 PM, SnacksOnSnacks said:

Heck yeah. That's my storyline :) I have not forgotten about it. I still have much of the rest of the story figured out. I just didn't know if people cared 

Still waiting for this man here to continue his arc on Madison's Freshman 15 😂. Since Writing.com is useless, constantly blocking users that are not subscribe, you should post it here or on deviantart!

Also, I would like to mention a recent story called "Body Builders" by @y2qwert. I think it is an instant classic. I'm sure I will be coming back to it a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

The first story I ever read, many moons ago was Melanie Bell's - Expanding Star and is comfortably the story I have read the most often (although not for a few years now as lost my copy and can't seem to find it anywhere) I do not know whether it is actually really great or whether it was because of after eight years of fantasising about weight gain only in my own head, I stumbled across it when I finally at eighteen had access to the internet, even if it was incredibly slow.

Really anything by Swordfish I keep coming back to, but I would say Vicki Weathers The Storm as the one I have read most often over the years.

Another author I keep coming back to is MaxoutFA, with Roadtrip being my go to one of his stories.

Jenna by The-Id is easily my favourite of his stories and one I never seem to go very long before reading again.

Although never finished I still seem to keep on coming back to Going Down in Size by Vader7476

Mollycoddles and Onion88 would be among my favourite authors but I do not think there are many of their stories that I have actually read more than once. I am not really sure what it is but some stories I just love to reread and others I feel maybe I might ruin it is I were to go back to.

Compared to a lot of my other choices, I am currently reading stories polarisdreamer as they get posted and already have reread the Comfort Zone.

9 hours ago, TheOwl said:

The first story I ever read, many moons ago was Melanie Bell's - Expanding Star and is comfortably the story I have read the most often (although not for a few years now as lost my copy and can't seem to find it anywhere) I do not know whether it is actually really great or whether it was because of after eight years of fantasising about weight gain only in my own head, I stumbled across it when I finally at eighteen had access to the internet, even if it was incredibly slow.

Really anything by Swordfish I keep coming back to, but I would say Vicki Weathers The Storm as the one I have read most often over the years.

Another author I keep coming back to is MaxoutFA, with Roadtrip being my go to one of his stories.

Jenna by The-Id is easily my favourite of his stories and one I never seem to go very long before reading again.

Although never finished I still seem to keep on coming back to Going Down in Size by Vader7476

Mollycoddles and Onion88 would be among my favourite authors but I do not think there are many of their stories that I have actually read more than once. I am not really sure what it is but some stories I just love to reread and others I feel maybe I might ruin it is I were to go back to.

Compared to a lot of my other choices, I am currently reading stories polarisdreamer as they get posted and already have reread the Comfort Zone.

By the way, is there any chance that you will continue Fit2Fat? https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/fit2fat2-by-theowl-bbw-stuffing-mwg.95046/

This story is among my all time favs. 

10 hours ago, TheOwl said:

So many great choices, genuine stone-cold favourites, which is unsurprising from such a great writer such as yourself. Some real classic, old-school choices too. 

On 6/8/2020 at 4:30 PM, ShrubberyLogistic said:

Some really good options here too. The Private Exhibition is a masterpiece of visual story-telling, and Annie's Kitchen is a real pulse-raiser which tells a story so efficiently. The middle story here's a bit rubbish though, but I think that's because the writer isn't very good :(

48 minutes ago, swahilimonkfish said:

So many great choices, genuine stone-cold favourites, which is unsurprising from such a great writer such as yourself. Some real classic, old-school choices too. 

Some really good options here too. The Private Exhibition is a masterpiece of visual story-telling, and Annie's Kitchen is a real pulse-raiser which tells a story so efficiently. The middle story here's a bit rubbish though, but I think that's because the writer isn't very good :(

Don't listen to this loon.  He's plenty good :).

Maverick

• 4 weeks later...
Guest denbu

Well, I wrote it, but Perception Deception which is a free (for a limited time) SSBBW e-book! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CBDWXR1

"Short. Petite. Thin. If she isn't my type, I won't swipe." After getting bored with his same-old-same-old sex life, 25-year-old f**kboi Harold decides to mix it up, downloading a new and advanced dating app called BLNDR ("It Blends, It Blinds!"). On it, he sees Camilla, a small-town girl who seems like his type "to a T", and he asks if she'd go on a date. Outside of BLNDR, he finds out his "small-town" girl isn't so "small". He knows he isn't into big girls…or is he? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 4:50 PM, TheOwl said:

I would not rule it out but certainly no immediate plans to, think I was a little too ambitious in how much there was to it.

Would second this! Fit2fat2 was an all time great. Would love to hear how it finishes

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok I need help finding a story — it’s about a trainer who starts dating a date girl, hurts her back and starts gaining. In the next part the fat girl gets thinner while the Trainer gets bigger. Soon she starts calling her nicknames (the former trainer makes a note that once she gets called a new nickname the old one is gone forever. Like she goes from chubby bunny to porker or something like that) 

it’s a 2 part story. I think the main character is called Liz?  Not sure. It’s a role reversal story for sure 

I was actually hoping for some assistance with finding an old Deviantart story that's one of my favorites.

A middle-aged redheaded woman is a bare model for an art class and is dating the teacher. He owes a lot of money to some shady people and they end up putting a price on his head. The woman has a very, very fat ** dealer who ends up carrying the hit out by smothering him to death underneath her during sex. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

On 1/14/2021 at 12:45 PM, Nman12 said:

Ok I need help finding a story — it’s about a trainer who starts dating a date girl, hurts her back and starts gaining. In the next part the fat girl gets thinner while the Trainer gets bigger. Soon she starts calling her nicknames (the former trainer makes a note that once she gets called a new nickname the old one is gone forever. Like she goes from chubby bunny to porker or something like that) 

it’s a 2 part story. I think the main character is called Liz?  Not sure. It’s a role reversal story for sure 

Yeah, those are mine. It was just a one off, but then the "part too" just sort of happened. Glad that you liked them.