Stories You Keep Coming Back to

Roberto

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 7:33 PM, Avacadogreenmoney said:

Does any remember this story where a girl gets a job at an office where she notices all of the workers are fat. She starts gaining weight too because she goes on long drives where she eats junk food. She eventually loses the weight, but gains it back a second time. Sound familiar to anyone?

I have one kind of like this called "What I'd Like to Say..." I originally posted it on the dimensions forum back in the day.

https://www.deviantart.com/adddeviantart/gallery/75211791/what-i-d-like-to-say-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/19/2021 at 3:03 PM, Imswagg00 said:

Does anyone know what happened to “The Rise of Nancy Henderson” and “Fat to Reality?”

Fat to Reality has been restored! I’m so sorry for the hiatus - if you’d bought this previously, you should be able to access it here! 

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Shrubbery-Logistic-ebook/dp/B06XY29K4D

My favourites all seem to be about girls who gain without noticing then fail to lose it then hopefully embrace it.

Some top ones include Samster's corporate chubbies series. Also Rebecca's grandmother, the great British bake off, can't recall the authors. And the one of a woman Niamh who deals with the grief of losing her husband by eating.

I've been a FA online since 1994 when I was a horny and confused 14 year old so there are sadly many more that I can't remember the title.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 2:02 AM, ssaylleb said:

My favourites all seem to be about girls who gain without noticing then fail to lose it then hopefully embrace it.

Some top ones include Samster's corporate chubbies series. Also Rebecca's grandmother, the great British bake off, can't recall the authors. And the one of a woman Niamh who deals with the grief of losing her husband by eating.

I've been a FA online since 1994 when I was a horny and confused 14 year old so there are sadly many more that I can't remember the title.

I was about halfway done with Corporate Chubbies but now I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know a good place to look?

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2021 at 7:33 PM, Avacadogreenmoney said:

Does any remember this story where a girl gets a job at an office where she notices all of the workers are fat. She starts gaining weight too because she goes on long drives where she eats junk food. She eventually loses the weight, but gains it back a second time. Sound familiar to anyone?

Check out "downward trend" by kowlooner on DA. First half is college wg, she graduates and loses it, and gains it back because of her office job. I know there was at least one scene where she ate during a work drive.

On 10/2/2021 at 7:25 PM, jd6869 said:

I want to read a story in which a character gains weight and gets turned on by teasing. Can anyone suggest some stories to me.

That's the central point of character conflict in The Wicked Stepfather: Revisited by @Maverick: smart, pretty, popular, and athletic Sara doesn't actually want to gain weight by most any logical measure but is nonetheless (indeed, partly for that very lack of reason) extremely aroused by the self-destructive taboo of it, especially when others start to notice and comment on how she's progressively letting herself go. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Bjlossingfa

Hello! Has anyone saved or know where to find  the classic Melanie Bell stories that used to be on Dimensions? They all seem to have vanished! I loved Expanding Star but recall there were 5 or so. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, trying to find a story from a long time ago. I think it was called Second Chances? Or maybe Angie's Gain? I know the main female character was called Angie, but can't recall others. 

The plot was mainly that she is thin and kind of a party girl, she dates the male main character, they split up because she is too wild for him (I recall something about her doing drugs in the bathroom at a party or something?), they live separate lives for a bit, then reconnect years later, only to find that she has settled down and gained lots of weight (she might have a job working for a chocolate company?). There is a scene where they have sex on a beach, and he gets in a fight with his friends because they make fun of how much bigger she has become. This is super vague but its one of my all time favorites and I cannot find it anywhere! Does this ring any bells? Thanks

We'll, if we're resurrecting old stories, here's one from Wren Spot. 

The Necklace by The Sheik

Marlena Massey was young, smart, beautiful and successful. The red-haired art gallery owner had everything she could ask for, except one thing. His name was Antony Devine, and she thought he was divine indeed.

Antony was a regular patron of the gallery and one of Marlena's biggest spenders. She had acquired several Barbers paintings for Antony that had netted her a small fortune. However, she pined for more than his money.

Unfortunately, Antony seemed to show no romantic interest in her at all. No matter how much she flirted, how revealing she dressed, or how forward she acted, the handsome businessman remained untempted. She had considered stripping for him at one point, but prudently decided otherwise.

At the height of her frustration she told him how she felt. She was dissapointed, but not surprised, when he told her "she just wasn't his type." Marlena stayed focused, sold him a choice Delacroix and chatted with him on his way out the door. She felt things could have gone worse, and trie to push the episode from her mind.

Marlena soon closed up shop and started down the street in a funk. She was stomping along, so distracted by her own dejection that she didn't see the dog until it was too late. Marlena flopped forward, quite humorously, with her tush sticking up in the air. The small canine emitted muffled yelps under her inconvenienced bosom.

"Djinn-djinn! Bad dog!" A woman's voice scolded.

Marlena felt a smooth hand grip her arm and help her to her feet. As she gained verticality, she felt another hand gently patting dust off her clothing. The small dog, an unfamiliar breed, seemed to smile a knowing canine smile up at her.

"Please come inside and let me fix you some tea." The soothing voice intoned. "I am Madame Odelay, at your service."

Marlena now had a clear view of her benefactor. The woman was apparently older than she looked. Her long blonde hair was sporatically turning that vague wheat color that appears before the actual grey sets in. Her face and skin were smooth, but lacked the tone one would have expected. But the woman's eyes said it all. You could practically see the years piled up behind them. Madame Odelay reminded her of her own mother.

"Sometimes these little mishaps happen for a reason." The mysterious woman surmised. "I sense you are troubled...about a man."

"How did you know?" Marlena was impressed.

"I have many gifts." she replied vaguely. "Tell me about him."

Marlena let the whole story tumble out. She felt uncharacteristically at ease with 

Madame Odelay and poured her heart out to the motherly gypsy. The woman seemed to understand completely and smiled when Marlena finished.

"I think I have just the thing to help you." The Madame chimed, rummaging through an old chest and producing a white gold necklace with a multi-colored stone. "You will become this man's fondest desire when you wear this in his presence."

"Okay." Marlena took the offered necklace skeptically.

"No my dear..." the older woman grinned, "this old gypsy is not trying to con you, it is my gift to you - no strings attached."

"How does it work?" Marlena wondered aloud.

"Basically, the charm will turn you into the physical ideal of whomever you target."

"How do I make it work?" Marlena inspected the bauble.

"Simply touch your target and the crystal at the same time and it will synch his aura to yours." The gypsy stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh man," Marlena buzzed, "I can't wait."

"But..." the woman warned, "you must not take the necklace off while transformed, lest you become stuck that way."

"That sounds simple enough." Marlena thought out loud.

"You would be surprised." The gypsy murmured. "Nevertheless, enjoy!"

So Marlena waited anxiously to see Antony at the gallery, but he never showed the whole week. She finally called his office and discovered he was on a business trip in Italy and would be back in a few weeks. Marlena left a message detailing an 'incredible find' and 

for Antony to see her as soon as possible. Marlena had pulled in all her favors to procure an early Barbers, a piece she knew Antony would waste no time in buying.

After two agonizing weeks he finally arrived at the gallery. Marlena was practically salivating as he entered the door. She hid behind a large display like a tigress stalking her prey. She reached out and tapped his arm while touching the crystal. An almost orgasmic shock ran through her body. She whirled back around the display and leaned against the 

wall, leaving Antony looking confused. The young red-head felt something happening to her and waited breathlessly to discover exactly what it was.

Marlena looked down in disbelief. Her breasts were growing right before her eyes! 

They were the size of honeydew melons and still expanding. They began to jut forward, taking on a firmer, rounder shape. She could feel her nipples get hard as her basketball sized boobs finally quit growing. It was a good thing too, from the looks of the over-stressed buttons on her top.

Marlena felt something pushing her from behind, but realized that was impossible since she was leaning against a wall. Still, some unknown force was slowly propelling her forward. When she reached behind her, she discovered what it was. Her now huge and growing ass! The swollen cheeks were were ballooning into fleshy cushions of curvy fat. Her rear had reached truly rotund proportions by now, and Marlena feared her skirt would 

not survive. The garment  wrapped itself around her twin moons with a skin-tight intensity, but did not rip. For some reason she had appeared to gain more weight in her bottom, giving her an exaggerated pear shape. Her attention shifted when she felt the elastic waistband of her skirt biting into her stomach.  

"Not my stomach too!" Marlena inwardly screamed.

Marlena sucked in her tummy in a vain attempt to retard it's ballooning expansion. She heard the waistband snap, but her belly rapidly grew into the relaxed fabric and the ham-strung garment was quickly tightening up again. She could feel her hips blossoming out to compete with her stomach but was too preoccupied by the curving mound of her pulchritudinous paunch to care. 

It was undeniable at this point - she was a blimpette! She had to get way from Antony as soon as possible. Something had obviously gone wrong with the necklace, and she almost took it off to smash it before remembering the gypsy's warning. She didn't want to stay a 

Lane Bryant poster girl forever. As Marlena crept from one exhibit to the next, she failed to see Antony turn a corner and bumped right into him. She felt her cheeks grow warm.

"Marlena?!" He wondered. "Is that you?"

"Uhm...hello Antony." Marlena stammered.

Antony was silent for a moment, appraising this new version of the woman he'd known for years. She was certainly not the modelesque businesswoman he had met with a mere three weeks ago. She looked to be about 320 plus pounds, up nearly 200 pounds from their last encounter. Antony guesstimated her bottom heavy figure to be a more than robust 50-44-64, a motherload of acquired inches. Her outfit looked much too small, but he found the effect was profoundly erotic. He coudn't imagine how or why she had gained so much weight so soon, but looking at the ample vixen in front of him he realized he didn't 

care.

"Uhm...would you like to see the painting now?" Marlena attempted to divert his attention from her whale-like body.

"I tell you what," he suggested, "how about we grab some dinner and check out that painting later."

Marlena was totally taken aback. Antony would never have waited to inspect a prize piece, much less postpone it for a dinner date. Besides, coudn't he see how fat she was? 

She was surprised to discover a rumbling in her overstretched stomach, and in the face of an uncharacteristically growing hunger, she agreed to dinner.

Antony's limo took them to the Beijing restaurant. It was the chic new place, where only rich people could be conned into the novelty of dining from a $100 all you could eat buffet. The smells of soy sauce, ginger, cabbage and other assorted aromas teased Marlena's senses and she grew more ravenous by the minute. A slick hostess led them to a 

choice table and within seconds a platter of egg rolls, chinese dumplings and barbecue pork medallions was set before them. Marlena stared as if hypnotized by the delicacies in front of her. Despite her now demonic hunger, she attempted to hold back.

"Dig in." Antony smiled. "There's plenty more where that came from."

That was what Marlena was afraid of. She summoned up every ounce of willpower she could muster... and it didn't do squat. Before she even realized it, she had a pile of food on her plate and was biting into a mustard dipped egg roll. She should have been embarrassed,

but it tasted too good to worry about appearances now.

"Sit right there." Antony got up. "I'll prepare you another plate."

Marlena began to protest, but her mouth was so full of barbecue pork she could hardly chew, much less speak. By the time Antony got back, her plate was empty. He sat down a plate full of  pork fried rice, Canonese chicken, KungPao beef kabobs, and fried noodles 

in brown sauce. 

"I see I got here just in time." Antony smiled.

Marlena looked down at the empty appetizer tray in disbelief. How could she have eaten all of that? Something deep inside told her she should be repulsed at her gluttony, but Antony's reassuring smile and the fragrance of steaming food led her to believe otherwise.

And so it went for several hours, Antony would return with plate after plate of various treats that quickly disappeared. Finally she could eat no more. She lay back in her chair, hands gently cradling her distended stomach, momentarily satiated.

"I swear I've never eaten that much in my entire life." she moaned.

"It suits you." Antony caressed her plump cheek. "How about we go to my place for dessert."

The romantic undertones were lost on Marlena as her appetite was slowly building 

strength again. "Sounds wonderful."

Soon they were at Antony's penthouse suite. He gestured for Marlena to sit down and made a phone call. She eased her swollen anatomy onto an Italian Miradonna sofa and eyed several paintings on the wall, some of which she had sold him. Antony produced a bottle of champagne and sat down next to her, pouring the bubbly into cut crystal glasses. 

She sipped the champagne, letting the bubbles tickle her nose. Antony drew closer and she found his nearness comforting.

The doorbell rang, dispelling the moment. Antony let in a room service waiter with a large cart. He quickly tipped the server then pushed the cart over to Marlena. Lifting the silver dome off a platter, Antony revealed a feast of chocolate covered strawberries, turtle 

cheesecake, iced Venetian coffee cakes and several other confectionary marvels.

"Ladies first." Antony offered.

"I really shouldn't." Marlena wavered. "Considering everything I've had already."

"Nonsense." Antony lifted up a nubian strawberrry to her lips.

Marlena's renewed hunger voiced it's strength and she yielded, parting her full lips and letting the luscious, juicy morsel make love to her taste buds. Her abdomen quivered in excitement and hot flush ran from her crotch to her cheeks. Antony held back. letting Marlena make her way throught the varied treats in front of her.

"Finally," he thought, "she could be the one."

Marlena continued to gourmandize as the heat inside her moistening crotch grew to a volcanic intensity. As she laid waste to the caloric landscape in front of her, Marlena's sexual need increased to new heights. She turned and looked at Antony through lusty, half-lidded eyes like he was made of sugar. She wanted him, then and now!   

She grabbed him by the sides of his head and laid a big wet one on him. Surprised, but pleased, Antony led the smooching hussy into the bedroom. As Marlena bent over to remove her shoes she was rewarded by the sound of a large rip up the back of her skirt.

As she raised up to investigate, the buttons on her overextended blouse popped off revealing an expanse of milky white cleavage. The sight and sound of shredding clothes was more than Antony could bear as he practically threw Marlena into the king size bed.

The pair kissed and fondled each other with a frantic urgency. Antony's efforts to 

remove Marlena's remaining clothing clumsily interfered with her own. However, the garments seemed to grow taut and shuck themselves off her body with no help from the passionate lovers. They were too close to each other and too preoccupied to notice why at 

this point. 

Although it didn't take long for Antony to figure out something strange was going on.

As he straddled Marlena's pleasingly plump body and kneaded her heavy breasts, he slowly felt his legs being spread apart. There also seemed to be a few extra handfuls of titty dough underneath his caressing fingers. He then determined to his delight and 

amazement that Marlena was growing fatter!

Her burgeoning hips had quickly spread his legs into and increasingly awkward position. 

Her rapidly inflating breasts and belly elevated him away from her face and he discovered he could no longer kiss her at this angle. Too bad he surmised, as he examined the heavy cheeks, plumpened lips and extra chin that had not been there moments before.

Marlena was blissfully ignorant of her billowing body. In a state of dreamy ecstacy, she was completely wrapped up in the man of her dreams. Antony however was fully aware of Marlena's continued expansion as he fought to remain inside her. Her bloated belly was turning into a slow moving tsunami of blubber that threatened to engulf him at any 

moment. Her twin titans of massive boobflesh had already grown too large to handle. 

Those monster mammaries jutted upwards in an impossible defiance of gravity, their planetoid roundness bobbing seductively up and down. 

She reached up with two obese but very powerful arms in an attempt to keep him inside her. Antony grabbed onto her immense love handles and in an attempt to bolster her effort.

By now, Marlena had become a leviathan nymphomaniac, a voluminous sex-goddess, simultaneously climaxing and expanding. She was growing too huge for words, until finally Marlena's advancing buttress of belly flab dislocated Antony from her.

As Marlena quivered in the throes of her sexual aftershocks, Antony sat down on the bed beside her. He looked at her bloated, satiated mass with love and renewed desire. Soon her eyes opened, nearly obscured by a wall of facial fat.

"God, you are good!" The inflated femme cooed.

The afterglow faded as she attempted to sit up, and she realized something was wrong.

It was as if a tremendous weight had been placed upon her, and of course it had. Marlena quickly discovered her gargantuan breasts as she tried in vain to move them out of the way for a better view. She had never seen breasts that big before. And what about the rest of 

her?

Antony assisted in moving her considerable bulk to a sitting position, but her mammoth udders continued to  obscure her immediate line of sight. Out of curiosity, Marlena stretched out her arms in an attempt to touch her overextended nipples. Her fingers breezed teasingly close, but would not touch. Everywhere she touched she found handfuls 

of flab.

Antony sensed her discomfort and crawled onto her, sandwiching himself between her  monster mammaries. He smiled at her as he laid his muscular arms across the many feet of swollen glands. Unfortunately, this merely put Marlena's new size into a realistic 

perspective and she simply lost it.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" She blurted. "I must weigh a thousand pounds!"

Antony figured that was a conservative estimate. He wished he had a freight scale and tape measure handy. She had to be the biggest, sexiest, fattest, most enchanting creature he had ever seen. Now if he could just calm her down.

"I look like a circus fat lady!" Marlena wailed. "Hell, I'm the fattest woman on earth. What am I going to do!? It's all that crazy necklace's fault."

0What necklace?" Antony asked, perplexed.

"You woudn't believe me." She answered dejectedly.

"I woudn't have believed you could gain 700 pounds in ten minutes either." He replied.

Accepting that as a valid point, Marlena told Antony the whole story. To his credit, he seemed to absorb the concept. He didn't even seemed bothered by her size, which was a 

complete imossiblity in her mind.

"I just don't understand why it made me so freakishly huge."

Antony knew. "Dear sweet woman, I'm a feeder."

"A what?"

"I love incredibly fat women, Not only that, but I love to feed them tons of food and watch them grow fatter every day. Not one of my girlfriends has been less than 300 lbs."

"Just my luck." She bitched. "Why couldn't you have had a Cindy Crawford 

obsession?"

"Well, I have to say finding you this way has made me the happiest man alive."

"Wait a minute" Marlena ignored his thought. "All you have to do is leave my vicinity 

and I’ll return to normal.“

“What if I said I think you’re gorgeous just the way you are now?“

“I’d say you have serious issues, and despite your desire I’m not staying a jumbo fatty for anybody. Not even you.“

“What if I simply refuse to leave?“ Antony threatened.

“I’ll just leave myself then.“ Marlena fumed.

“I don’t think you are in a position to do that." He grinned mischeviously.

Deep down Marlena was afraid he was right, but she had to try. She rocked back and forth, huffing and puffing until she gathered up enough momentum to escape the bed. She felt her body shift in a variety of ways, mostly downwards. Each step was a slow motion effort of extreme exertion.  

Antony watched with fascination and desire as she slowly ambled across the floor. She was breathtakingly immense. Her ass was so huge it dwarfed the back of her upper legs and jutted out several feet from the rest of her. Her drooping torpedo size tits were only half supported by her impossibly huge belly. Her bloated paunch curved outwards then downwards in a prodigious display of flab, which came less than a foot from grazing the carpet. It took her several minutes to walk the five steps to the door.

Marlena quickly figured out her overly proportioned hips were almost half again the width of the door frame. Antony calculated by comparison she was somewhere near an 80-60-100 physique. Marlena appraised her situation then abruptly crashed against the door frame. She was rewarded by the sound of cracking wood and drywall.

“Okay. Wait.“ Antony relented. “You win...but I just want to ask you one favor.“

“What is it?“ Marlena sighed.

"Let’s make love one more time." He propositioned. "I mean, you went to all the 

trouble to become my dream girl, it’s a shame to let you go to waste.“

Marlena's initial thought was to decline. But damn! The sex with Antony was far 

beyond anything she had ever experienced. What was another hour or so going to hurt? If only she had known what Antony had in mind.

"So you really think I look hot like this?" Marlena asked skeptically.

"You look gorgeous.”

"But I mean...look at me." Marlena gestured at her overgrown frame. “My stomach and my ass, and everything else. I’m way beyond mere FAT.“

"I told you. The fatter you get, the more desirable you become to me.“

“Well, if blubber is a turn on.“ Marlena purred. “I have got to be the sexiest thing 

you’ve ever seen."

“That goes without saying my dear.“

Marlena let Antony lead her back to the comfort of his bed. He had to get behind her and shove for all he was worth against her voluminous rear, but she managed to ease onto the straining mattress. She had to admit there was a certain luxuriousness in all the soft yards of flesh she had accumulated, but the thought of staying this way was just too radical. Antony eagerly climbed in bed. It was tough, but the horny couple finally found a position in which Antony could enter her.

Marlena was once again overwhelmed by the sheer power of their lovemaking. It was like every nerve in her body had melded itself to her crotch, as waves of pleasure ran rampant throughout her monumental figure. She was immersed in a nova of sexual energy that grew stronger and more addictive every second.

Antony was enjoying himself as well, but was more concerned with his plan. He began to visualize the repeated fantasy he'd had all his life of an evergrowing lover and placed Marlena right in the heart of it. She was so vast already it was hard to tell if she was actually growing or not, but his patience was soon rewarded.

As Marlena's wails of pleasure grew, so did she. Antony felt his tenuous hold inside her begin to slip and he was overjoyed. He fixated on the magic necklace, watching it 

seemingly shrink and dig deeper into Marlena's fat swaddled neckline. She was expanding rapidly, and Antony did all he could to make her climax before he was once again evicted from her. 

Marlena screeched in pleasure as she climaxed in an exploding super-nova of clustered sexual epiphany. She shrieked as his manhood throbbed in time with her body, and every inch of flesh reeled in ecstacy. Then Antony finally heard the ‘ping’ of Marlena’s necklace

snapping off her bloated body. She was his!

She was unbelievably huge. A juggernaut of female flesh that was almost too large to comprehend. She was the most fantastic display of feminine corpulence he had ever dreamed of. As Marlena lay back, half asleep in the afterglow of their passion, Antony tried to determine her size.

She had to be twice the size of her last inflation. He figured she was somewhere in the neighborhood of a ton and couldn’t even guess at her measurements. Her hips hung off each side of the bed in an attempt to reach the floor. Her titanic paunch seemed to be the size of a VW Beetle and covered everything but her plump feet. Her breasts were phenomenally bloated, with hubcap sized aureola and udder like nipples capping the airbag sized glands. Her face had so much jowel he wondered if she could even talk.

"Okay loverboy...it’s time to...shed this...blubber.“ The corpulent cutie panted.

“I’m afraid that may be a problem..." Antony replied sheepishly as he held up the broken remains of the charm.

"You had...that in mind...all along.!" Marlena panted in fury.

"No!" Antony protested with mock innocence. "It just popped off."

"Come now young man," the gypsy woman chided, "you can't expect us to believe that."

Antony and Marlena looked up at the woman in shock. Not caring for the moment how this trespasser had gotten into the penthouse, Antony rolled off Marlena with a thud and grabbed his trousers. Marlena was stricken with embarassment, but much too vast to do 

anything practical about it. The best she could do was inadequately cover her breasts with her pudgy hands.

"Oh come now, don't be shy." The gypsy laughed. "I've seen it all, believe me."

"Who the hell are you?" Antony demanded.

"I am Marlena's benefactor. The woman whose ardor you have tarnished with your childish trick."

"Well, I just couldn't let her get away." Antony answered lamely.

"Dear boy, the girl loves you." She lectured. "The necklace could have given you the same wonderful experiences over and over. But you were greedy."

"It's true." Antony confessed. "I realize my desire overtook my emotions."

"What do... we do... about it?" Marlena asked.

"I'm truly sorry Marlena!" Antony felt the guilt of his deception creeping in. "Madame I am a very wealthy man. Name your price to return Marlena to normal, I'll do anything."

"Well, love makes all things possible." The mystic responded. "Here, you take one end of the broken chain and Marlena you grasp the other. Think of Marlena's body as it used to be, if there is enough love between you, anything can happen."

Within seconds Marlena began to shrink like a deflating balloon. Yards of flesh evaporated into nothingness until finally she was the size of her first expansion in the gallery. Marlena was elated and Antony grinned at her display of happiness.

"I thought of you as thin." Antony swore on GOD.

"Well, I have to confess..." Marlena grinned demurely, "I actually found being fat kind of exciting, but I'd like to have time to grow into a new body naturally. I figured this was a fair compromise."

Antony hugged the comparably slight but newly full figured Marlena and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. As the couple nuzzled and smiled at each other, the gypsy stealthily picked up the charm and disappeared. On her way back to the shop she waved the necklace in the air and the broken links reformed. Almost on cue, she saw a young girl stumble over a crack in the pavement.

"Here dear, let me help you up." She smiled.

Posted without permission of the original author. No express copyright claimed and will comply with all lawful requests.

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2018 at 12:15 AM, Roberto said:

Are Making My Girlfriend Fat - true story from DonnieD80 on the experience project on how his girlfriend began to gain weight after beginning a new job. First WG story I ever read, and still among the best.

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Love-Girls-Getting-Fatter-At-The-Office/3635824

Bed Ridden - story by Kid A on the

Any updates on weather on not the original writer has re-uploaded this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2018 at 1:09 AM, riptoryx said:

I neglected to mention another of my earliest reads in weight gain fiction, and still one of my favorites: "The Final Mission" by Jack Knowles. The story is about Wonder Woman going soft--becoming fat, lazy, and weak--via (well-intentioned?) sabotage. That alone might not make it stand out, but the combination of deftly handled humiliation, domination, and reversal tropes along with an overall universe-plausible execution give it the authentic feel that I think makes or breaks kinky fan fiction. In particular, the scene where Col. Steve Trevor spars with a decidedly out of shape but not yet fully humbled Wonder Woman is something I've clicked back to revisit many times.

If you like that story, you'd probably also want to check out "Wonder Woman: Willpowerless" by @maxymumspyder. It was partially inspired by "The Final Mission," and has broadly similar themes applied to the Wonder Woman character, but with a slightly different, more expanded DC universe-y, spin.

I would love to see someone turn this into a visual comic to supplement the incredible story. Thanks for sharing the link to this one!