@Miss Curvyton Yeah we'll definitely enjoy seeing that happen over time. It's one of the best parts to weight gain. Hopefully outgrowing clothes won't turn you off from this. You're so early on in your journey that it would be a shame to see it come to an end so soon. But it's also important that the longevity of your enjoyment of gaining remains. A real balancing act. 

12 hours ago, Miss Curvyton said:

Can't complain about this bubble butt! Hahaa🦄

2017-12-07-19-28-29-190.jpg  486   66.01 kB

My god! These jeans need to stay on! Very rarely do I ever see curvy women find jeans that can accentuate their figure perfectly. These jeans were made for YOU!

On a side note, how tall are you? I'd guess 5' 10" from your magazine day pics?

• 1 year later...
  • Curvage Model

Thank you! Well I HAD a feeder who was fantastic about buying me food, gifts and lots of encouragement, but he dropped off. I still have a few but not like that one.
The worst part of this gaining is my wardrobe. I pretty much have to start from scratch every 20 pounds. Not many feeders think about THAT part.
Other than that, I'm steadily gaining, up 60 pounds since I started. Loving not counting calories. Since I'm a true foodie as well as a gourmet cook, this is fun and freeing.

Looking fantastic! Any new weight gain stories or Revelations? 

• Curvage Model
Thank you! Well I HAD a feeder who was fantastic about buying me food, gifts and lots of encouragement, but he dropped off. I still have a few but not like that one.
The worst part of this gaining is my wardrobe. I pretty much have to start from scratch every 20 pounds. Not many feeders think about THAT part.
Other than that, I'm steadily gaining, up 60 pounds since I started. Loving not counting calories. Since I'm a true foodie as well as a gourmet cook, this is fun and freeing.
Oh heres a recent pic, 242 pounds. On my 55th birthday!selfiecamera_2019-09-07-17-53-26-181.jpeg

1 hour ago, Miss Curvyton said:

Heres another recent pic... no makeup or glam.. just me n my best friend BELLY. 242 pounds.. trying to get to the 250 mark.20191016_082008.jpeg

Nice! You're looking amazing without the makeup. Do you have an upward max limit if conditions were right? Like if you had a feeder who fulfilled your wardrobe needs how you want, how big could you see yourself getting? This could be years in the future too, so no rush to get there. Thanks for indulging our questions and taking the time to respond! 

• Curvage Model

I dont have a limit at this point, it all depends on how ai physically feel as I go/ quality of life. It would be much better if I had a partner to enjoy this with me.

Nice! You're looking amazing without the makeup. Do you have an upward max limit if conditions were right? Like if you had a feeder who fulfilled your wardrobe needs how you want, how big could you see yourself getting? This could be years in the future too, so no rush to get there. Thanks for indulging our questions and taking the time to respond!