• Curvage Model

I really wasn't inspired, I just got tired of dieting, excersising,and all that noise. Plus putting so much pressure on myself over the years to look a certain way. Now I'm enjoying just letting my body do what it wants. I kinda wish I did this sooner really! πŸ¦„

7 minutes ago, Miss Curvyton said:

I really wasn't inspired, I just got tired of dieting, excersising,and all that noise. Plus putting so much pressure on myself over the years to look a certain way. Now I'm enjoying just letting my body do what it wants. I kinda wish I did this sooner really! πŸ¦„

Love how big your belly is getting! You mentioned that gaining weight has gotten rid of wrinkles, is that true that gaining weight does that? I seriously had no idea.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, polkvision said:

@Miss CurvytonΒ Incredible photos you have here. Any chance of squeezing into some button down tops and tucking them into those super tight jeans? That would be heavenly.Β 

I'd like to fat morph you, with your permission and all. Give you an idea of what another 50 or 100 pounds could look like on you :)

I can do button downs no problem! But Im not into being morphed . You will just have to wait till I get there. SorryΒ 

• Curvage Model
33 minutes ago, polkvision said:

@Miss CurvytonΒ Isn't that how it always goes? Enjoy something new and wish you knew about it sooner to get more time. Only thing left to do now is get really really fat ;)Β 

Do you have any favorite gaining foods yet? How about using heavy cream or weight gain shakes for an extra boost in calories?Β 

Β 

I have actually been enjoying really good food. I'm a great cook so I'm really into my home cooking, baking and comfort foods. I Β love fine dining as well.Β I also like some fast foods,Β  especially Taco Bell...lol as far as some super fast gaining stuff, yes I've done some shakes, and way too many Krispy Kreme donuts. But to be honest, I'm not in a HUGE hurry to get fat. I'm just enjoying the journey.Im not really into the stuffing thing because it makes me feel like shit. I'm pretty sure I will keep gaining my own way, but who knows? I do know I'm not gonna force it or count calories because then it turns back into feeling pressured, the same as trying to lose weight.Β 

@Miss CurvytonΒ Plus it would be silly to not want to count calories to lose weight just to go back to counting them to gain. Just let it happen naturally and you'll balloon in no time. And yes, slow and steady wins the fat race. Enjoy each increase in pant size and moving up in belt holes. Especially when you have to make your own belt holes! Keep it slow, play it smart, and it won't be ruined for you. I'm glad that you'll consider the button down tops. They'll be a great way to showcase your growth besides a tape measure. Do you have a particular outfit that you can't wait to outgrow?

• Curvage Model

No, notΒ at the moment, most of my clothes ( since the last 20 pounds or so)are pretty new, and I'm already outgrowing them. So there's that. This is very weird for me because I was around the same size for so long. Outgrowing clothes is my least favorite part if this. πŸ€”πŸ˜―πŸ˜’ but I think the best part for the FA group!🀣