Plastic surgery

Chubbybo

7 hours ago, scissortooth said:

Best boob job is when a woman gets fat and the boobs grow bigger too ;)

Still, I wonder, was there any publicly known case of, say a very fat lady getting a matching pair in case of not having one? I haven't really heard about any boob jobs on BBWs, not to mention SSBBWs.

Bigcutie Buffie is the only SSBBW I know that got big implants.

Checked.

Welp, I can't say that I don't like the idea entirely, but if at all, then I'd actually prefer implants that would behave more like fat - I mean, less like two beach balls sewn to the chest :P Or maybe they just need time to expand the skin a little? :P

But in the end, best case scenario is boobs and butt growing as the lady grows :)

Personally, I'm more in favour of some less invasive little changes when they make sense - a sensible lip injection, some hairline adjustment. Hell, I'd actually find it quite positively kinky if a woman got herself a slightly more upturned nose - just for that tiny oink-oink flavour ;)

Gotta say, I'm not a fan.  I mean yeah, women should be free to do so if they choose, but personally?  It's just not the same.  Can't get my mind off the fake look and feel of it, regardless of the weight of the girl.  Then again I am biased because my girl has D-cups already... Maybe I'd be a little more desperate if she was flat chested 😂

that is actually a good question to talk about in a forum. it is true that there are some unfortunate body types, flat chested, plain ass... and figures that give a lot of some area and just none of others so it is easy to understand from a woman perspective the desire to get some balance sometimes. here i think we could discard some kind of surgery, like all related with weight loss. but there are some areas in which i can comment. some facial procedures can be very helpful and i would endorse working on monumental noses for example. as for the boobs, it will never be the same and soft natural fat versus whatever they put in there but there are some very extreme cases of flatness that well, should be allowed to get some help. 

now... the thing where i think science can be really helpful is reallocating some back fat of belly fat and make a bigger ass hips and legs. but of course, nothing replaces a good old fashioned weight gain

On 11/02/2018 at 2:11 PM, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

As someone who would say he enjoys extreme body types, I confess that I like plastic surgery, unless it goes the route of Martina Big because changing your skin color is pretty messed up,

You watched one of my threads. Doesn't it? XD
white rachel dolezal GIF

Well, I don't have any opinion about this. This is a cosmetic change like the same way people does with eyelining, makeup, wigs and the list goes on.

To be honest I would probably say something of really baffling now, but if there have any country allowing to surgeons to develop overall body lipofilling process someday, I will eagerly post any thread talking about plastically-fattened BBWs just for the shock-value pleasure it would arouse.

• 4 weeks later...

I had an ex girlfriend that always had big thighs, ass arms....kind of taller hourglass pear shape with not that big of breasts.  She always wanted big breasts.  While we were seriously dating she ended up getting some.....She went 38” D -DD depending on bras type.  Probably 3-4 months after her new boobs they looked amazing and she actually gained a bunch of weight.  I was surprised because the rude surgeon actually said to her and us when she had her consultation before surgery....”dont Be surprised if you you lose weight and get into shape after you get your boobs.....most women do”.  Kind of implying she was Fat and that these boobs would invent her to lose weight.  Long story short in 3-4 months she gained a good 20 lbs. after and her boobs looked beautiful.... it even fake because she was heavier and they even sagged a bit.  A year and a half later she was another 30-40 lbs heavier and she was wearing 42” EE bras and her ass and thighs were massive along with a nice fat belly.  So in some tesp CT’s I am for them.....no a skinny girl with big fake rocks looks not very aesthetically pleasing to me.

as far as the butt injections....I would be all for it if a fatter women didn’t gain I. That area....but the wire fest thing is seeing a big fake ass with skinnier thighs.  A big inkected ass with fat injected thighs would be more like it for my tastes if the woman really wanted it and was insecure otherwise.

Guest grateful

Stem cell enriched fat transplant knowledge is advancing. I've had a long term dream that fat cells could be grown in the lab and injected at various sites while they are small and in great numbers, then just let nature run  its course.

On 16/03/2018 at 7:02 PM, grateful said:

Stem cell enriched fat transplant knowledge is advancing. I've had a long term dream that fat cells could be grown in the lab and injected at various sites while they are small and in great numbers, then just let nature run  its course.

wolverine GIF