• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Number21 said:

Great gain, what made you start your gaining journey?

I was just tired if watching my weight, counting calories, working out etc. I did that for most of my adult life. The last few years especially. I started doing some research on some feederism, FA , and what not. And I was very intrigued with most of it. I completely changed my way of thinking and feeling about the whole being thin thing. So I thought I would just let myself go, be free to do what I wanted. Started posting some pics on another FA site, and started to get a ton of likes,feeders  and followers. The more I got the more I wanted to gain, and enjoyed gaining! So now I'm 100% into this lifestyle and loving all of it. I started last july 2017 at around 180 pounds. At 5 8" I didn't really look all that big, but at the time thought I did, but it was all I could do to just maintain that! Anyhow, it's now February 2018 I've gained around 55 pounds and I feel amazing.  I don't  have a goal weight at this point, but dont see myself stopping anytime soon. I hope to start doing some clips and pics , if I can figure out the legal junk.

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, maurice_deux said:

You were busty, which is attractive. But now, you also have a soft belly and a big ass to go with it! :wub:

Ha! Thanks for noticing😉 I actually used to be a BUSTY model in the slim and stacked world. I had a web site , magazine's, vids and did cam as well. I retired about 10 years ago.My name wasn't miss curvyton though...

1 hour ago, Miss Curvyton said:

I was just tired if watching my weight, counting calories, working out etc. I did that for most of my adult life. The last few years especially. I started doing some research on some feederism, FA , and what not. And I was very intrigued with most of it. I completely changed my way of thinking and feeling about the whole being thin thing. So I thought I would just let myself go, be free to do what I wanted. Started posting some pics on another FA site, and started to get a ton of likes,feeders  and followers. The more I got the more I wanted to gain, and enjoyed gaining! So now I'm 100% into this lifestyle and loving all of it. I started last july 2017 at around 180 pounds. At 5 8" I didn't really look all that big, but at the time thought I did, but it was all I could do to just maintain that! Anyhow, it's now February 2018 I've gained around 55 pounds and I feel amazing.  I don't  have a goal weight at this point, but dont see myself stopping anytime soon. I hope to start doing some clips and pics , if I can figure out the legal junk.

Can't wait to see some clips and more pics ;-) Your belly is amazing. And of course... I am a belly lover.

<3 Henk

2 hours ago, Miss Curvyton said:

That's great to hear! Have you had any comments on it outside of this community? Also you look fabulous at both weights, but I'm sure most of us prefer the 233 lol. What have you noticed has changed since this is your first time being a "extra curvy gal" ? Or rather what do you love about your new found appetites and curves? I'm just as excited as everyone here to see your progress in the coming months!

2 hours ago, Miss Curvyton said:

Ha! Thanks for noticing😉 I actually used to be a BUSTY model in the slim and stacked world. I had a web site , magazine's, vids and did cam as well. I retired about 10 years ago.My name wasn't miss curvyton though...

Sable right? Knew I knew that face, you look fantastic with the extra weight!!! The more pics the merrier :)

Guest ThatSoCalGuy
44 minutes ago, Xploit said:

Sable right? Knew I knew that face, you look fantastic with the extra weight!!! The more pics the merrier :)

Not a bad model name idea, Sable Curvyton.  ;)

4 hours ago, Miss Curvyton said:

Hi Miss Curvyton! I am loving your story and I eagerly anticipate more pics/videos of yours to come. Can you also share more pics/vids of you in your modeling days to compare? And thank you for sharing your story with us!