Do you find watching girls eat sexy?

Chubbybo

Ok,   so I love fat:   I love curves ,  I love weight gain talk ,   yknow:  all that FA stuff.    Love it.  

HOWEVER 

I don’t really enjoy the food fixated part of the fetish.   I find watching videos of girls eating kinda..   not exactly gross,  but not exactly what I would call sexy either.   I don’t find binging sexy.     I guess I’m more about the weight gain/the curves themselves then the actual process of eating.  

Am I the only one..  ?   It seems most people find the 2 things inseparable (which I totally understand and accept) 

8 hours ago, scissortooth said:

I like when women are hungry and overeat, but I like the loss-of-control aspect of it and the eating process is perfectly rather neutral to me. Well, ok, I like seeing a woman take pleasure in eating but that does need to involve binging or overeating. 

This  above....and I would add with the increased appetite and overeating I anxiously wait for the lbs. to appear.

Lots of skinny chicks stuffing themselves- unsexy. And the messy ones, fat or thin? Ick. Only way to see food on a woman is after it's become fat

Now a fattening woman loving her food as she eats for you is the sexiest thing in fatdom.

Sensuous gluttony growing all over her body as her plump lips and tongue caress each deliciously fattening bite. No forcing, no mess, just losing herself in luscious food and fat- delightful.

Makes me want to join and I have! Many times we are too full to move after but wow are we getting fat!

On 2/6/2018 at 5:17 AM, finallyfat said:

And the messy ones, fat or thin? Ick. Only way to see food on a woman is after it's become fat

A woman smearing food all over her body does nothing for me--with you there. But if she's basically a neat person who gets so carried away by eating that she gets a few crumbs on her face or a dollop of something on her clothes...that's kind of hot.

I enjoy a woman enjoying a meal she didn’t really need.

I dislike the way most of these videos are filmed, zooming in on their mouths, like for some reason, I’m supposed to think open-mouthed CHEWING is sexy.

————————-

The hotness is in the uncontrolled hedonism. The food tastes good, so they eat the food, and then their full belly feels good, so they keep eating, leading to their downfall, the pain, their indulgences getting back at them for their gluttony. 

The vulnerability there. 

A woman, too overcome by her hedonism, has eaten herself into submission. She’s eaten too much, the weight of her body is too much, and she’s left either clutching at her belly, searching for soothing via stomach rubs, or fully reclined, hoping she can lean back enough to give her belly room enough to ease the pain. Maybe she regrets eating so much, but maybe something inside her enjoys it. Why would she do this to herself if she really disliked it?

———————

I don’t care much about the eating. I look up these videos for the aftermath.

I usually watch because those brief moments of doubt are sexy. The woman picks up the next bite, but then she wonders. She recognizes how swollen she is, considers how little good it’ll do to keep eating, and then CHOOSES the sin. It’s fucking hot.

It's not so much the physical act of eating—i could care less about the chewing, swallowing, etc.—but more about what she's eating and how much.  I love seeing the greed behind it, the uncontrollable desire to eat more than she "should", the pleasure she gets from fatty food.  Something about seeing my fiancée reclined on the couch absentmindedly stuffing her face from a box of cookies, even after she's said she's full from dinner... Definitely a turn on. And a few crumbs don't hurt, either... I like the un-ladylike-ness of the whole thing :D

• 4 weeks later...

for my part. i just love watching a girl eating. it is the most erotic thing, and getting that belly bigger, stuffed, not messy eating but yeah. going out with the wife and ordering more than we should and then watching her struggling to clean the plate is a sure turn on for me, specially when it comes to kissing that full belly. how not to like it.

The most amazing part of my day is when I find my girlfriend tucking into a treat I got her. A treat that she told me off for buying. A treat that she’s too full for and really shouldn’t be eating but just simply can’t resist. And the look of exhaustion on her face after she’s finished it and is leaning back uncomfortably because there isn’t enough room for it. I will watch her eat like that all day....

• 1 year later...
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:44 AM, lachlanism said:

Ok,   so I love fat:   I love curves ,  I love weight gain talk ,   yknow:  all that FA stuff.    Love it.  

HOWEVER 

I don’t really enjoy the food fixated part of the fetish.   I find watching videos of girls eating kinda..   not exactly gross,  but not exactly what I would call sexy either.   I don’t find binging sexy.     I guess I’m more about the weight gain/the curves themselves then the actual process of eating.  

Am I the only one..  ?   It seems most people find the 2 things inseparable (which I totally understand and accept) 

I get you, I also love the curves, the weight gain talk and so on, and I don't consider myself food fixated, definitely I don't like girls gorging themselves like animals..

BUT

I did love to see my girlfriend eat. Especially when she was eating a bit too much, or eating something she didn't need.

The best was going to one of her favourite restaurants after she had accidentally put on the first 15 pounds on her previously skinny frame.

She still wasn't used to it, she was clearly finding it akward to sit down anf feel the extra pressure down there. She was frequently pulling her trousers and tucking in her top. I could see her problem was her new pudginess pressing on her waistband, forming a little roll..

That was already super exciting for me, I could see her torn between indulging herself on something good or behaving to try and lose some weight. Everytime she fell for the indulging option it was a pleasure to see her polish her plate bite after bite. It became quite addictive. Even at home then, whenever I saw her sitting down and that new belly roll pressing on her waistband I could only fill her plate with too much. She could have been perplexed and said something like "wow, that's a lot of food, I'm not sure I can eat it", and I was thinking "yeah, and probably you shouldn't".. Then seeing her absent-mindedly making her way to the end of it just to realise it was all gone and say "wow, I'm so full.. but it was delicious".. We repeated that several times, and I could tell she got used to the bigger portions.. what before was received with "wow, that's too much" then became "oh thanks honey!" And then she could even add a second helping to that, not that she was feeling the need, I could just say "there is more left.. it's a pity to throw it away, let's have some more".. she would have eaten just for the sake of it, and watching her polishing everything down, with that belly pressing more and more on her waistband was absolutely mind blowing.

I've seen her adjusting her trousers, unbuttoning them, pulling at her dresses, resting a hand on her tymmy when it was so full to be uncomfortable, so many times. And that belly roll kept growing.. it has become a full spare tyre now, 60 and more pounds later.

I definitely found it exciting to see all that food disappear from her plate and go to make her bulges grow softer and rounder ;)

Update:  watching girls eat has definitely grown on me..    I think I am better appreciating its connection to weight gain.  

My female housemate was putting on weight and I couldn’t help but constantly push food towards her..   she couldn’t resist,   it was awesome .   It all kind of clicked from there 

A few feet outside my office window are three tables where women eat their lunches. I think the real heavy hitters like to eat out there because they're embarrassed to take their giant McD's bags back to their cube for the whole office to see and smell (💭 "no wonder she's getting so fat.").

We also have a food truck every Friday. Amazing to see what they plow through. I often wonder if they would order less if there were guys in the group. Get 3-4 heavy chicks that are close to one another and they place their orders like it's their last meal on Earth.

• 1 year later...
Guest 1Yeetus2
2 hours ago, ShoeshineBoy said:

Yes, but not nearly as much as I enjoy seeing food pushed into their face.  I suppose I am a foodie - I enjoy quality food - and if they are as well, I enjoy that more.

Lol i sorta agree, but I am kinda against it if the woman is doing it unenthusiasticly....