Quantcast
OsakaReloaded

Osaka's BBW candids

75 posts / 24525 viewsLast Reply

Guest billow

You like them chunky gorditas, huh?  ;)  Your own girl will be there soon too (if she isn't already!).  :)

Guest ungarfield

The two loading the car & the sitting down girl in the burger place are all gorgeous. 

Guest ungarfield

One sticks in my mind from about 10 years ago in town.

Two almost-certainly  sisters, caucasian, maybe late teens early twenties. The girl on the left was a dirty dyed blonde and the one on the right a brunette. Both had a similar shape that was almost identical to your ssbbw burger joint girl - all belly and torso. Sportswear was a big thing around then, and they were both about 350lbs, absolutely squeezed into sweat pants and wearing too-tight polo shirts that made their bellies look absolutely huge, stretched across every last curve. The shirts probably last fitted about 30 pounds ago. The girl on the left wasn't wearing a bra, and was probably a little bigger. You could see every last jiggle and bounce as they struggled up the street at a very sedate pace. Both looked overheated despite it only being a mild day. I couldn't stop staring. 

I can't emphasise enough just how fucking tight these clothes were. 

Best part was they were both carrying a plastic bag each that I could tell was obviously crammed with munch - all sorts of junk food. Judging by the street they'd come up, I reckoned they'd been to the near-expiry-date stall in the indoor market. That place was amazing. As I walked past them, I got an enormous whiff of strong cannabis from them.

Gods bless the munchies. I sometimes wonder what their home life was like.