Any footage of BigButtWendy ?!?

maf

Question

Hi everyone! 

On Youtube (years & years ago) I followed a girl/woman called BigButtWendy and boy did she have a big butt. Although her face did not give a clue! 

She later deleted this account and started a new one under the name of: xxbigbuttwendyxx yet this did not last very long either

and than she vanished... I just did some research today because she popped up in my mind, and I found a facial picture on a whole different website, which is def her. Yet this account has not been used ever since...

So my question is: who recognizes her from the foto/youtube accounts and would there be anyone who still has some footage?!?

I’m sure sharing this footage would def be worthwhile for any curvage member. She blew my mind back then with her appearance!

5E7ADDA7-6A5E-455F-A196-502C5430CFAF.jpeg

16 answers to this question

Videos of me dancing?  I loved making those YouTube videos! Unfortunately, I had several people stealing my content and reposting it as their own..not only on YouTube but they were also posting using MY name and MY videos onto other websites as well.  Pretending to be me.  I was also in a relationship at the time and he supported my website and those videos until he became overly jealous and asked for me to stop.  When I became aware of my content being hijacked, I immediately removed all of my content and shut it down.  You probably won't find any of those old videos.  Ive tried to find some of them myself over the years without any luck.  There are still photos at the fat forums...but if you do ever stumble upon one of those old videos....shoot me a link. That time of my life was probably the most comfortable I've ever been with my body and the overwhelming amount of support, positive feedback, acceptance, and encouragement i gained from other women alone was enough to put a smile on my face.  Good times. 

@BigButtWendy 

:o wow....... this is something I never ever would have expected! You yourself replying to my post. I’m still kinda overwhelmed to be honest 

But I really really appreciate that you have replied to my post and that you took your time to write down your story. Those dancing videos of you were absolutely epic! I’m sorry to hear that even you yourself cannot find them anymore, although you would want to. But thank you very much for telling your story and even sharing the few old pictures which you have from that time! 

Just so you know: you were an absolute inspiration, at least to me and I bet for a whole bunch more people as well. Hahaha and yeah I did remember that the B-B-W was intentional, very good find 

;-)

On 2/20/2018 at 3:24 PM, maybejames said:

I have three super low quality videos from her youtube, they are over 10 years old! She was one of the first BBW's I ever saw on the net :D

https://mega.nz/#F!A8gWFQib!Y4luzttRit3d6y-4ANoghg

Hey James orso,

thanks for your reply, I had missed your post! But better late than never ;) 

( Now I only have to figure out if the link works hahaha )

On 4/9/2018 at 7:33 PM, truksartus said:

WAYYYYY late but I have 300mb of pics and vids. Also one 700mb vid that's almost 4 minutes long but I couldn't find a way to make the file smaller.

https://we.tl/whKBaXW6OV

Hi! your link seems to be expired orso? At least it is impossible to get the files. So could you reupload them? :)

@maf Thanks for making this happen . . . please consider sharing some with me
@BigButtWendy Thanks for making these classic erotic clips that can be truly distinguished from today's bullshits not only due to your mesmerizing charm and charisma but also because of the taste and effort you put in. I simply adore you. Love from Italia !!!!!!!

@truksartus Please upload it once again, so another tasteful over can have it. This means a lot to me. Please . . .