Camila cabello

Guest Fuckedupteen

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some additional photos of Camila opening for "Coldplay" during the Latin American branch of the Music Of The Spheres World Tour.

Performing at ESTADIO NACIONAL in Cercado de Lima, Municipalidad Metropolitana de Lima, Peru (09/13/22-09/14/22):

01-KXP_KUPLn0U.jpg

02-f5RueoIAnGQ.jpg

03-PObhlpfyMx8.jpg

04-T7sbjAzUGk0.jpg

05-bWY02Wfu3TU.jpg

06-0mAnORM_O6s.jpg

07-CqErwjrvIZ4.jpg

08-qRCGTlTvhYU.jpg

09-RT0hTwhMPbU.jpg

10-7DB54jjfG0s.jpg

11-pnTkUt4nCXw.jpg

12-zyvHXQfNiqI.jpg

13-dr3OiMrBFnQ.jpg

Performing at the Estadio Nemesio Camacho El Campín, Bogotá, Colombia. (09/16/22-09/17/22):

14-NnsBweqMAbA.jpg

15-LsOfcVxx14o.jpg

16-_jBXx21lpNs.jpg

17-9kBTc1bntsQ.jpg

18-VgcWb3uGHF4.jpg

19-VIULuBTrnFE.jpg

20-SPEtf69FgDk.jpg

21-Q0D3YFF5E6c.jpg

22-YWVLtXUb1TM.jpg

23-JHUUelxi2N4.jpg

24-v33z8r4j2NI.jpg

25-fd_ONzkjQWQ.jpg

I just want to say thank you for those finding legit quality pics of her you guys are mvp ! 

now on to my problem here... I think quality over quantity is way better don't get me wrong i love the pics posted but we do not need 20 plus pics from one concert imo...  i mean maybe those who like a bunch of pics from one concert or show hey good on you but i rather have 5 great pics then 20 plus pics from the same show or whatever.. 

2 hours ago, Deadpool 2 said:

I just want to say thank you for those finding legit quality pics of her you guys are mvp ! 

now on to my problem here... I think quality over quantity is way better don't get me wrong i love the pics posted but we do not need 20 plus pics from one concert imo...  i mean maybe those who like a bunch of pics from one concert or show hey good on you but i rather have 5 great pics then 20 plus pics from the same show or whatever.. 

didn't someone say that in the lauren jauregui thread? and if i remember correctly you said the exact opposite of what you're saying now. weird how people change in a couple of weeks.

• Guest changed the title to Camila cabello