Guest Fuckedupteen

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Guycuresall said:

Look at that belly and thighs

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 7.34.08 PM.png

I was thinking about how society have changed when I saw this pic. I mean, look a it. She's pure fat, there's no sign of exercising in any part of her body. 10 years ago she wouldn't have gone out with a body like this one without the media going mad, and nowadays she can expose her engorged figure with no shame, even it's embraced! It's really cool 

14 minutes ago, timtom52 said:

I was thinking about how society have changed when I saw this pic. I mean, look a it. She's pure fat, there's no sign of exercising in any part of her body. 10 years ago she wouldn't have gone out with a body like this one without the media going mad, and nowadays she can expose her engorged figure with no shame, even it's embraced! It's really cool 

http://www.tiktok.com/@camilacabello/video/6999803482727320838

Actually she has posted many videos of her working out on her Instagram and her TikTok so that isnt all fat.

http://www.tiktok.com/@camilacabello/video/6985623867419151621

http://twitter.com/Camila_Cabello/status/1510337019263819786

She claims to love her body which isnt hard to believe with her showing her behind off all the time and twerking whenever she can but then she turns around and posts things like this online. I think shes beautiful. I liked her more last year when she had a bit more weight on her but I still think shes hot. I dont understand how and why she continues to let these people get to her when she knows thats what happens when she goes out with barely anything on and with her belly hanging out.

18 hours ago, McK said:

I dont understand how and why she continues to let these people get to her when she knows thats what happens when she goes out with barely anything on and with her belly hanging out.

Because she can get her name in the media with the pictures, and then write a long winded instagram post about body positivity and get a ton of people to agree with her and normalize how soft her body is while also advancing her 'brand'. 

Or someone on her team just hates her and leaks everything. 

Guest everclearfan23
1 hour ago, Ciaran Dooley said:

Great to see she doesn't feel pressurised to bleach her asshole. 

Oh god, not this shit again 🙄 

On 4/10/2022 at 11:28 PM, frecklefactor said:

Putting on a leggy display in tiny bottoms as she starts off her morning with a cup of coffee ahead of SNL performance (04/09/22):

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

0006.jpg

0007.jpg

0008.jpg

She literally looks pregnant tryna hide a baby bump be we all know that ain’t true …so big an we all know on this site when she’s out on the beach an shit she prob ain’t eaten b4 goin out/ is sucking it in that y she look a lil skinnier but this looks like she’s got an obvious full on gut again 

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
19 hours ago, Viccks said:

I want to talk about my fetish. I m new here. How can I contact u guys?!

I think you just have.

• Guest changed the title to Camila cabello