Camila cabello

Guest Fuckedupteen

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tellybelly

Here are some appropriately new lyrics to her hit song My Oh My. 

I ate to have a good time.. CELLULITE!

I eat before my bed time… every night!!

Guest spaceface
2 hours ago, podracer2 said:

I'm 100% sure she'll try and lose weight. She'll succeed too but if this is her at 24, it'll never last. 

I think she'll lose weight and gain it back

3 hours ago, podracer2 said:

I'm 100% sure she'll try and lose weight. She'll succeed too but if this is her at 24, it'll never last. 

i don’t know if she's going to lose weight .. she likes food so much (from her instagram posts) and hates the gym. what do you think?

13 hours ago, kccxxx said:

i don’t know if she's going to lose weight .. she likes food so much (from her instagram posts) and hates the gym. what do you think?

When did she say she hates the gym?

3 hours ago, Fan21 said:

Musí jen akceptovat, že má sklon být silnější než většina žen v jejím věku. Spousta kluků by raději měla nějaké mírné křivky, než aby byla hubená jako hůl.

Camila hasn't moderate curves, she has unreal fleshy wide curvy. She doesn't sport, she never doesn't need it.

She choose clothes so she looks thin. She is in the most well-fed in her live. Her today's bikini are small for her, it is visible on her (mainly on bottom bikini, because her ass and flabs brim over bikini) I like her how her oversize ass stick out from
bikini and soft belly-botton is hanging from
body, her she will get larger more 5-10 kg (11-22 pounds), she will have overweight. She is
just full fat meat woman. She has any muscle.
Just flab, plump and fat, It is good. She form
her filled ass of meat and fat, she has from the
front very much wide hips, she had thigh gap
earlier and now he XL bloated thighs are crammed to oneself. This thighs are from pudding and shiver when she walk (when she walked, her thighs didn't shiver so much earlier like now.) She must have problem with walking, it is hard work for her now, it is loadfor her now. She has changed on ass and thighs most, she has gained on this 2 parts of body very much and speedly, people, look, please, on her older photos with white swimsuits and compare it with her today's bikini photoes. I really think about it, omg, unreal change.

She wanted bigger boobs earlier, now she is having them (her ass looked with cellulitide very smaller in 2019, she was very slim and she had flat belly, now her size belly is rounded), last flab of her belly is sliding in bikini. If she puts lower her bottom of bikini, her love handles ans pneumatic are bigger. She enjoys the world, she is healthy. She is the most beautiful every times and she will the most beautiful every times.

2 hours ago, No. said:

When did she say she hates the gym?

i have been following her since 2016. she never did any physical activity, and the times she went to the gym she made some joke about hating it

• Guest changed the title to Camila cabello