Guest Fuckedupteen

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, kccxxx said:

379A4755-7B82-4F09-9A14-D5AEE6C02EAE.png

04331683-C118-487D-A666-AECA72E25F7C.jpeg

Her booty with thighsย was fit and very smaller in theย past, herย ass and hips have rounded nicely, ย her thighs areย fuller too, her thighs touch oneself and wiggleย every her move. She grows weightย what mean she is happy and healthy. She is only 24 years and she already has so full woman's body. she will be buxomย girl. Look at on photos from past how she didn't hide her body and now she hides a lot of time. She knowsย that her shapes are bigger. She had smaller boobs and how fatten,ย now they are very bigger. Her bulk of pillow's belly is fantastic, her belly swellย unreal speedly, wow, her rolls are very big, even people think, she is pregnat but she isn't.ย It looks,ย she like eatting.ย She happily fatten up and growย withย food. Her bodyย is full-blown. She can notย wear her dres with heavy body because her size is very much bigger. Her jeans don't get over ass and when she get over fat ass, her paunchy fat will overflow.must haveย problem with it. She is just healthy,ย fully and fatty woman. Iย hope her body will beย in bikini and we will can look her weighty built. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

17 hours ago, Hermelin said:

Where do you see development and changes from her earlier slimย to her today'sย good fed, mature body ?

ย 

20210601_171744.jpg

I think I see a little in the thighs. Though that might just be my eyes playing tricks on me.

• Guest changed the title to Camila cabello