Camila cabello

Guest Fuckedupteen

Screenshot_20210429-175833_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b24cf554a9980b6af7d8db364020170a.jpg

Camila starts to fatten again. She has her belly and love handles in the fattest phase her life. 

She didn't have so big flabs in 2018 like now.

Her huge ass is amazing. She wears the long skirt because she wants to hide her huge ass. She doesn't tend to hide it. Look her thighs are bigger and bigger. Her size gets larger this year. Camila must grow fat 10 pounds at least. I love her chunky body. Her boobs can grow. I think she can not get into dresses old 1-2 years because they are small for her. She don't get it over her distended soft belly and fat ass.

I hope she blow up and her belly grow next, her body will be better and better

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kccxxx said:

379A4755-7B82-4F09-9A14-D5AEE6C02EAE.png

04331683-C118-487D-A666-AECA72E25F7C.jpeg

Her booty with thighs was fit and very smaller in the past, her ass and hips have rounded nicely,  her thighs are fuller too, her thighs touch oneself and wiggle every her move. She grows weight what mean she is happy and healthy. She is only 24 years and she already has so full woman's body. she will be buxom girl. Look at on photos from past how she didn't hide her body and now she hides a lot of time. She knows that her shapes are bigger. She had smaller boobs and how fatten, now they are very bigger. Her bulk of pillow's belly is fantastic, her belly swell unreal speedly, wow, her rolls are very big, even people think, she is pregnat but she isn't. It looks, she like eatting. She happily fatten up and grow with food. Her body is full-blown. She can not wear her dres with heavy body because her size is very much bigger. Her jeans don't get over ass and when she get over fat ass, her paunchy fat will overflow.must have problem with it. She is just healthy, fully and fatty woman. I hope her body will be in bikini and we will can look her weighty built. 😍😍

3 hours ago, Fan21 said:

Musí jen akceptovat, že má sklon být silnější než většina žen v jejím věku. Spousta kluků by raději měla nějaké mírné křivky, než aby byla hubená jako hůl.

Camila hasn't moderate curves, she has unreal fleshy wide curvy. She doesn't sport, she never doesn't need it.

She choose clothes so she looks thin. She is in the most well-fed in her live. Her today's bikini are small for her, it is visible on her (mainly on bottom bikini, because her ass and flabs brim over bikini) I like her how her oversize ass stick out from
bikini and soft belly-botton is hanging from
body, her she will get larger more 5-10 kg (11-22 pounds), she will have overweight. She is
just full fat meat woman. She has any muscle.
Just flab, plump and fat, It is good. She form
her filled ass of meat and fat, she has from the
front very much wide hips, she had thigh gap
earlier and now he XL bloated thighs are crammed to oneself. This thighs are from pudding and shiver when she walk (when she walked, her thighs didn't shiver so much earlier like now.) She must have problem with walking, it is hard work for her now, it is loadfor her now. She has changed on ass and thighs most, she has gained on this 2 parts of body very much and speedly, people, look, please, on her older photos with white swimsuits and compare it with her today's bikini photoes. I really think about it, omg, unreal change.

She wanted bigger boobs earlier, now she is having them (her ass looked with cellulitide very smaller in 2019, she was very slim and she had flat belly, now her size belly is rounded), last flab of her belly is sliding in bikini. If she puts lower her bottom of bikini, her love handles ans pneumatic are bigger. She enjoys the world, she is healthy. She is the most beautiful every times and she will the most beautiful every times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Camila lost a bit of weight, but she still has more chunkier body than other women her age. I love her rounded tummy, big juicy thighs and huge fattened ass. I hope that belly flows more all over her clothes again. She has flabby figure, it means, can fill out easier than for peoples in form. She'll plump from present meidum build to future flesh cuved shape of body.  It's just buxom, full-bodied and luscious  hunk of feeded woman.

Screenshot_20220221-163431_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-163936_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-163910_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-162413_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-190714_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-190639_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-190614_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-190520_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-190454_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-190217_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-190240_Instagram.jpg

• Guest changed the title to Camila cabello