• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, kccxxx said:

camila via tik tok talking about how she loves her body

29506F68-EA2D-48F8-8377-0DF10C45F35E.png

3C0BC65F-174E-47DB-B573-1B45CC850EC3.png

10 hours ago, Lazylizard9 said:

Great to hear that she's proud of her body, but she does also mention doing cardio which is not what we wanna be hearing. Let's just hope she's still eating well!🤞😄

4 hours ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

She just seems like she's balancing out herself probably not trying to lose weight but just to be healthy, she's got a belly for a reason so she clearly likes to eat haha

I see Im a bit late on my post. The problem with Hollywood is that this is firmly discouraged. Everyone has liked her belly. I have yet to see anyone mock her on any site. TikTok is praising her and there was a Yahoo article about how good she looked in that bathing suit. I wouldnt be surprised if shes thin by Christmas. They always swear they love their bodies and all of that then a few weeks later theyre talking about how unhealthy they were and how they couldnt breathe as they tried to do simple things. This is just how Hollywood works and lets see how much longer she tries to show off this belly.

• 8 months later...
14 minutes ago, timtom52 said:

I was thinking about how society have changed when I saw this pic. I mean, look a it. She's pure fat, there's no sign of exercising in any part of her body. 10 years ago she wouldn't have gone out with a body like this one without the media going mad, and nowadays she can expose her engorged figure with no shame, even it's embraced! It's really cool 

http://www.tiktok.com/@camilacabello/video/6999803482727320838

Actually she has posted many videos of her working out on her Instagram and her TikTok so that isnt all fat.

http://www.tiktok.com/@camilacabello/video/6985623867419151621

http://twitter.com/Camila_Cabello/status/1510337019263819786

She claims to love her body which isnt hard to believe with her showing her behind off all the time and twerking whenever she can but then she turns around and posts things like this online. I think shes beautiful. I liked her more last year when she had a bit more weight on her but I still think shes hot. I dont understand how and why she continues to let these people get to her when she knows thats what happens when she goes out with barely anything on and with her belly hanging out.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Russ111 said:

It definitely works on her

It works for her but give her a day or so and shell be complaining on Instagram again.

If shes going to rock this look she needs to stick with it but we all know Hollywood doesnt like curvy women so shes going to be made fun of every day for this.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
8 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

^ She's probably wondering how much more weight she needs to gain to finally get some real boobies 😍

I think the majority of us would agree she looks fine the way she is but I have a friend who told me that exact same thing. She purposely gained weight hoping shed get bigger breasts, it didnt work and she was furious.

• Guest changed the title to Camila cabello