Camila cabello

Guest Fuckedupteen

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MacreonOverlord
9 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Nothing has made me laugh more than when someone tried to explain how Camilla looked like a very specific type of ant and we were wondering if he was an ant-themed supervillain 🔥😅💀

Literally best day on curvage ever 😂😂

On 11/14/2021 at 8:00 PM, Bellyfan2017 said:

The first picture is hot as hell, they're probably trying to get her fatass in shape for tour i'm guessing or upcoming concerts. So yeah she might lose some weight now but after a few months later she'll probably gain some back at least

Just remember how she gained some healthy pounds last time she toured

On 11/15/2021 at 1:00 AM, Bellyfan2017 said:

The first picture is hot as hell, they're probably trying to get her fatass in shape for tour i'm guessing or upcoming concerts. So yeah she might lose some weight now but after a few months later she'll probably gain some back at least

I just hope she doesn't loose her big fat ass!  ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Lazylizard9 said:

Let's take a moment to appreciate how fucking fantastic she looked here (from a few months ago)...

She was nice and plump and eating good, who knows we might see her like this again. One thing ive learned from females who eat alot to gain then lose it afterwards is theyll gain it back. The extra weight might be gone but her stomach capacity will always be there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Camila cabello