Camila cabello

Guest Fuckedupteen

I honestly think to her probable dismay(and our obvious delight), her gain probably looks more than it is because she has just such a small frame. Like if you look at the white top grey shorts pics, yes she looks thick but still like a pretty tiny human, just with some extra on her ass and tummy. Very unique and sexy subset of curvy girl. Her face in many of the pics suggests she isn't quite comfortable with this(although that could always be annoyance with paparazzi); hopefully she grows 😉 to enjoy it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Page3GirlsGoneFat
1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Wow dat A$$ and that Belly are making a real statement which is I'm fat and flaunting my curves. Her new single should be called Growing Curves.. lol

...which is the lead single from her forthcoming album Blowing Up In Public.

1 hour ago, Kakarot77 said:

the pics suggests she isn't quite comfortable with this

Given how often she has been seen baring her mid-riff over the past few months I find this unlikely. I don't think she would be showing off her body as much as she has if she wasn't at least somewhat comfortable with it to some degree.

8 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

I honestly think to her probable dismay(and our obvious delight), her gain probably looks more than it is because she has just such a small frame. Like if you look at the white top grey shorts pics, yes she looks thick but still like a pretty tiny human, just with some extra on her ass and tummy. Very unique and sexy subset of curvy girl. Her face in many of the pics suggests she isn't quite comfortable with this(although that could always be annoyance with paparazzi); hopefully she grows 😉 to enjoy it.

All hail the short stack 

I wish other celebs had the mindset of Cabelly. If you gain weight, go to the beach and expose that gut and butt to the world.

To finish off the year, we need a video from Thanksgiving or Christmas after she had to much to eat, where she sits down, unbuckles her pants, and lets out a sigh as her gut hangs out.

19 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

That can also be it but it seems like shes enjoying the extra weight. One of my co workers that im into shes 5'6" just like me and she claims shes around 158 pounds but her height doesnt make her look heavy since shes tall. She does have a small belly but everything else is pretty normal. 

On 9/21/2021 at 9:55 PM, TheIronGut said:

That can also be it but it seems like shes enjoying the extra weight. One of my co workers that im into shes 5'6" just like me and she claims shes around 158 pounds but her height doesnt make her look heavy since shes tall. She does have a small belly but everything else is pretty normal. 

I think she is she prob has an appetite and her bf n her fans dont mind the chub

20 hours ago, G21 said:

I think she is she prob has an appetite and her bf n her fans dont mind the chub

She probably does have an appetite which i dont think anyone minds. Ive come across a few who have huge appetites and its honestly attractive. My co worker she definitely has an appetite and a somewhat huge stomach capacity.

3 hours ago, zachi said:

I’m pretty sure it’s her manager and the seamstress trying to hide the belly 😆 every time Camilla is wearing casual stuff alone, she let’s it all hang out 😂

5 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s her manager and the seamstress trying to hide the belly 😆 every time Camilla is wearing casual stuff alone, she let’s it all hang out 😂

Most likely but i guess since its a fancy event she needs to hide it 😂. Lets see how long they can hide it before they just give up.

1 hour ago, Luv4pears said:

I still think this is the picture of the year. Feeding her, in front of everyone while she's sporting an obvious burgeoning belly and her ass is sticking out like that? C'mon! That guy is from this site, isn't he?!?!? 🥰👍🍔

E9473BDC-5AB1-4FA9-8CED-1AAE097E26C4.jpeg.1e41c7859444db6943eb69850bc34309.jpeg

Ive done that to the co worker i like when we went out to eat. After a year of her being with us we were always talking and one day i decided to take her out to eat for the first time. She was shy when it came to ordering food but it was my treat so i told her to get whatever she wanted. After we ate a bunch of food we had ordered soft tacos. She said she was already full but she didnt want it to go to waste. I ended up breaking one of the soft tacos in half and put it near her mouth. She shook her head at first since she claimed she couldnt eat more but ended up letting me feed her a few of them. 

• Guest changed the title to Camila cabello